Reviews for Leviathan!
Mattacut chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
aw fuck it ended how i wanted it all to start
but at least he got it out
for some reason i was worried that kraken wouldnt look at levi like a brother anymore and spend all his time with 'jupiter' and levi wouldnt be able to do anything about it but be caustic forever
Ney13 chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
:) update
Guest chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
This story is lovely. I love the characters, the plot, the writing. I am definitely going to check out your other stories, and will be adding this to my alert list.

I was wondering how many chapters this will be? If you could say in a author's note/etc it would be lovely.

This is a wonderful piece of writing.
samsophie22 chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
I love this story! Please keep writing!
BlaseBlanco chapter 18 . 7/16/2013
Volt has got to be the worst hero ever. SO FREAKING MANIPULATIVE. This story just keeps getting better and better and I just keep getting more invested.
Aldeia chapter 18 . 7/15/2013
I feel like this chapter, during the fight against Triton and Firea, it was kind of lacking. Like, all the previous times Leviathan and Triton were so aware of each other - even if they weren't necessarily conversing or fighting, they knew each other was there. Here it was like they didn't even look at each other. So is Triton ignoring Leviathan as an attempt to be loyal to Levi, or does Leviathan have too much on his mind to be thinking about Triton? Or have I caught you, the writer, in inconsistency? Just a bit of constructive criticism.
GirlWithTheDancingCherryTrees chapter 18 . 7/11/2013

-after taking the much needed time to calm down-

Damn, this story was good.

Can't wait for the update! :3
sd chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
Omg! Please write more about volt and kraken they are amazing. I love troy and levi but volt and kraken are definitely stealing the show
William Kayspear chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
Dammit I want more! I usually don't read these type of stories (nothing against them) but this one called out to me, grabbed my attention and won't let it go
Aynon chapter 18 . 7/6/2013
I really like this chapter. Can I be 100% honest and tell you that I like the Volt-Kraken pairing a lot but that I think that as it is the Trinton-Leviathon pairing makes me a bit uncomfortable? That being said, I think a lot of it is just the nature of a comic-style romance.
Kerrigas chapter 18 . 7/4/2013
Aaaaahhh this story is so freaking amazing! I think I ship Volt/Kraken more than Triton/Leviathan now. Well, I shipped them from the beginning but they are just so freaking cute. Anyway, please please please update this story soon! It's very cleverly written, with an original plotline and some pretty fleshed-out characters.

Thanks for sharing this!

- Kerrigas
Jenny chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
So wait...volt as "jupiter" talked to troy in the middle of battle?! WHAT? Does troy know? Is triton not as innocent as i think he is? Hmmmm. Also i just think leviathan would make the best manga/ graphic novel ever! If you know any artists that would be so cool to see! Awesome job cant wait to see what happens next!
Jenny chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
Omg leviathan just needs to recognize that he is in denial and loves triton aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh
Anon chapter 18 . 6/21/2013
Oh do update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
please update this story i love it and when you finish this could you make one of volt and kraken please?
925 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »