Reviews for Leviathan!
cheesekun chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
What a cliffy! So Levi is finally coming clean (at least to his brother)... I wonder if Volt will tell Troy what's really going on...
Thanks for the update! Can' t wait for more.
Man, if I didn't already have a copy of Stalker, I'd so enter this giveaway ;D
Guest chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
: )
semantics chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
I don't think you can spell CLIFF HNAGER anymore clearly! Wow! I wish the chapter was longer! Levi is a bit immature but he is so cute :) I think he has a deeply hidden kink for rough sex. Looking forward to the next update.
chibikodo chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
Ohh man. Rage 'revealed' Levi's identity in front of 'Jupiter'- hmmm Am I missing something? Lol

How's Kraken going to react now knowing Volt was lying to him? I can't wait for the next chapter! So exciting. :)
Morgan Stepanov chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
Argh fffffff please update this soon! Such a shit cliffhanger!

- Kerrigas
S.H. Marr chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
Okay, honestly. Doesn't Levi think that maybe the other villains are keeping the other superHEROS busy? What's he gonna do when it's just him, Kraken, and a bunch of superheroes?
Mattacut chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
aw fuck it ended how i wanted it all to start
but at least he got it out
for some reason i was worried that kraken wouldnt look at levi like a brother anymore and spend all his time with 'jupiter' and levi wouldnt be able to do anything about it but be caustic forever
Ney13 chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
:) update
Guest chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
This story is lovely. I love the characters, the plot, the writing. I am definitely going to check out your other stories, and will be adding this to my alert list.

I was wondering how many chapters this will be? If you could say in a author's note/etc it would be lovely.

This is a wonderful piece of writing.
samsophie22 chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
I love this story! Please keep writing!
BlaseBlanco chapter 18 . 7/16/2013
Volt has got to be the worst hero ever. SO FREAKING MANIPULATIVE. This story just keeps getting better and better and I just keep getting more invested.
Aldeia chapter 18 . 7/15/2013
I feel like this chapter, during the fight against Triton and Firea, it was kind of lacking. Like, all the previous times Leviathan and Triton were so aware of each other - even if they weren't necessarily conversing or fighting, they knew each other was there. Here it was like they didn't even look at each other. So is Triton ignoring Leviathan as an attempt to be loyal to Levi, or does Leviathan have too much on his mind to be thinking about Triton? Or have I caught you, the writer, in inconsistency? Just a bit of constructive criticism.
GirlWithTheDancingCherryTrees chapter 18 . 7/11/2013
AHHH, IT'S FOUR AM RIGHT NOW, BUT I DON'T CARE- I LOVED THIS STORY, I READ IT ALL IN ONE GOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEE!

-after taking the much needed time to calm down-

Damn, this story was good.

Can't wait for the update! :3
sd chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
Omg! Please write more about volt and kraken they are amazing. I love troy and levi but volt and kraken are definitely stealing the show
William Kayspear chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
Dammit I want more! I usually don't read these type of stories (nothing against them) but this one called out to me, grabbed my attention and won't let it go
931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »