Reviews for Leviathan!
Anom chapter 18 . 6/15/2013
THANKS FOR UPDATE LOVED IT- but more triton next time? :):):)
bobbobin chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
Yay! An update!

That sneaky Volt. :D

Looking forward for the next update.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
Wow this is amazing. seriously, I am in love with this story. It is getting so twisted, with all the heros, villans, and alter-egos all getting so mixed up! I absolutely loved the beginning of the story when Levi was dealing will clueless Troy and fighting his hero at the same time. Levi is just such a lovable character. He is so cute and vulnerable, yet so fiery and determined and indignant. I love that he is a villan, but he has so much good in him. And that he attracts all the men ;) I am not totally in love with either Triton or Troy, his character just seems a little to condescending, clueless, or just interested in sex. I would like a little more depth and personality from him. That said, I love the drama of him and Levi's relationship. I have no idea where it is going, but I love it! And volt and Kraken are priceless, but am I correct in believing that Volt had something to do with the old Leviathan's death? Volt is very complex, after reading this chapter, I am really not sure how good of a guy he is. . . I just really don't want all the poor villans to get sabotaged and locked up. What fun would that be? Oh and Rage, he is my favorite villan! I can't wait to see what he has planned for poor Levi. . . Overall, I love the characters, plot, dynamic, and feel of this story! I stayed up till 2:30 last night reading it and freaking out the whole time. Levi is just hilarious! I am so excited for more! I really hope this story goes on for a while (I don't want it to end!) and if it does end soon I really hope there is a sequel. You are, and can, do so much with this wonderful world you have developed. Fantastic writing!
LieatWill chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
This is great! Very creative and wonderful so please continue updates. _
underknight chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
Such great one!
DH L'Orange chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
Love the new chapter! Getting very excited about villain con : )
DandyChance chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
Amazing! You write so well. Looking forward to the next chapter.
semantics chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
"I kind of want a koi pond," Leviathan said, his eyes inching towards the gardening section of the store.

"You'll just end up eating them," Kraken replied, scanning the model description of one of the hot tubs.

LOLOL whut? You're absolutely hilarious. I bet you're secretly a comedian, or maybe a psychiatrist since you're able to write about human emotions so well. That must be it. Your alter ego is a psychiatrist.
semantics chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Absolutely hilarious! I came here after reading Ventures and Investments. You are a wonderful writer; Ventures had me crying and Leviathan! has me smiling and laughing. Can't wait to see what happens next :)
illest chapter 18 . 6/1/2013
Not gonna lie, I usually don't read slash, just because of personal preferences.
But this is so amusing to read and I really enjoy it.
Go you.
stumoto chapter 18 . 6/1/2013
Love this chapter !
Originally Pristine chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Whoa. You're really good at making the best plots! Bravo!
greenessential chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
Seriously, this story is amazing! Finally something new.

First of all, congrats on managing to create wonderful, believable characters; I just love Levi's assholic tendencies. There are just too many 'chick-with-a-dick' bottom's around, it's sooo refreshing to read about someone with some snark and such.

Also, about Volt. Wow, that guy seems to be more determined than Troy. And desperate. He really seems to love Kraken, if he's willing to go that far for him. Just wow. I totally support that relationship.

And Rage... He still hasn't given up has he? At first I thought it wouldn't be too bad if he and Levi ever got together, but now I can only grimace at the thought. Triton all the way, haha.

Just please continue writing, I'd love to read another chapter from you,

Green
TheWitch'sLover chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
Yay! An update! Loved soo much, this is one of my fav fics :D :D :D :D Lol, Volt x
Preposterous chapter 18 . 5/28/2013
One of the best slash stories I've read on fictionpress! Wish I had found it earlier.
909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »