Reviews for Leviathan!
Aldeia chapter 18 . 7/15/2013
I feel like this chapter, during the fight against Triton and Firea, it was kind of lacking. Like, all the previous times Leviathan and Triton were so aware of each other - even if they weren't necessarily conversing or fighting, they knew each other was there. Here it was like they didn't even look at each other. So is Triton ignoring Leviathan as an attempt to be loyal to Levi, or does Leviathan have too much on his mind to be thinking about Triton? Or have I caught you, the writer, in inconsistency? Just a bit of constructive criticism.
GirlWithTheDancingCherryTrees chapter 18 . 7/11/2013
AHHH, IT'S FOUR AM RIGHT NOW, BUT I DON'T CARE- I LOVED THIS STORY, I READ IT ALL IN ONE GOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEE!

-after taking the much needed time to calm down-

Damn, this story was good.

Can't wait for the update! :3
sd chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
Omg! Please write more about volt and kraken they are amazing. I love troy and levi but volt and kraken are definitely stealing the show
William Kayspear chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
Dammit I want more! I usually don't read these type of stories (nothing against them) but this one called out to me, grabbed my attention and won't let it go
Aynon chapter 18 . 7/6/2013
I really like this chapter. Can I be 100% honest and tell you that I like the Volt-Kraken pairing a lot but that I think that as it is the Trinton-Leviathon pairing makes me a bit uncomfortable? That being said, I think a lot of it is just the nature of a comic-style romance.
Kerrigas chapter 18 . 7/4/2013
Aaaaahhh this story is so freaking amazing! I think I ship Volt/Kraken more than Triton/Leviathan now. Well, I shipped them from the beginning but they are just so freaking cute. Anyway, please please please update this story soon! It's very cleverly written, with an original plotline and some pretty fleshed-out characters.

Thanks for sharing this!

- Kerrigas
Jenny chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
So wait...volt as "jupiter" talked to troy in the middle of battle?! WHAT? Does troy know? Is triton not as innocent as i think he is? Hmmmm. Also i just think leviathan would make the best manga/ graphic novel ever! If you know any artists that would be so cool to see! Awesome job cant wait to see what happens next!
Jenny chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
Omg leviathan just needs to recognize that he is in denial and loves triton aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh
Anon chapter 18 . 6/21/2013
Oh do update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
please update this story i love it and when you finish this could you make one of volt and kraken please?
Guest chapter 18 . 6/19/2013
MORE SOON !
Anom chapter 18 . 6/15/2013
THANKS FOR UPDATE LOVED IT- but more triton next time? :):):)
bobbobin chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
Yay! An update!

That sneaky Volt. :D

Looking forward for the next update.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
Wow this is amazing. seriously, I am in love with this story. It is getting so twisted, with all the heros, villans, and alter-egos all getting so mixed up! I absolutely loved the beginning of the story when Levi was dealing will clueless Troy and fighting his hero at the same time. Levi is just such a lovable character. He is so cute and vulnerable, yet so fiery and determined and indignant. I love that he is a villan, but he has so much good in him. And that he attracts all the men ;) I am not totally in love with either Triton or Troy, his character just seems a little to condescending, clueless, or just interested in sex. I would like a little more depth and personality from him. That said, I love the drama of him and Levi's relationship. I have no idea where it is going, but I love it! And volt and Kraken are priceless, but am I correct in believing that Volt had something to do with the old Leviathan's death? Volt is very complex, after reading this chapter, I am really not sure how good of a guy he is. . . I just really don't want all the poor villans to get sabotaged and locked up. What fun would that be? Oh and Rage, he is my favorite villan! I can't wait to see what he has planned for poor Levi. . . Overall, I love the characters, plot, dynamic, and feel of this story! I stayed up till 2:30 last night reading it and freaking out the whole time. Levi is just hilarious! I am so excited for more! I really hope this story goes on for a while (I don't want it to end!) and if it does end soon I really hope there is a sequel. You are, and can, do so much with this wonderful world you have developed. Fantastic writing!
LieatWill chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
This is great! Very creative and wonderful so please continue updates. _
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »