Reviews for Leviathan!
Dazma chapter 19 . 9/1/2013
No! Cliffhanger! Oh, I'm so excited Levi is finally coming clean with his brother! I'm sure drama is a head but I hope they rally like the awesome brothers. Loved this chapter and can't wait for more!
Fukkerie chapter 19 . 8/27/2013
.amazing! I have stayed up part of the night and used my breaks at work (probably not the wisest action to do at work but eh what can I say) to read your story and I have to say that the plot and the characters are great and it has been a joy to read so far! Please continue (I'm off to read your other stories now)!
TheWitchBaby chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
OHGAWDWHYYYYYYYYY! I know I've said time and time again how much I adore this story so this is pretty much just more gushing! These cliff hangers will be the death of me! AHHHH!

More and more I feel sort of bad for Levi though. I mean all this shit is happening at once and he has no idea how to fix it. I hope he gets a happy ending either way. D:
Guest chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
AHHHHHJHH update sooon! Loved it
Nebulad chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
Goshfuckingdamnit. This is so good and so not good and I'm glad he went through with finally telling him but fuck. I'm so happy when this updates it's always so fucking quality !
krlsen chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
:D
Capricious Wind chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
Love, love, loveeeee this chapter XD
wantmore chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
OMG NO PLEASE YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE! SHIT SHIT SHIT! Impatient doesn't describe it in my case- I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! :D :D :D gosh i thought this fic was awesome when u first started writing it but i never thought it would actually GO PLACES! it's a work of art now!
OH MY GOD chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Levi told him! I knew it was coming and I'm still ajdgagklajtdfdg
Assist. Please. Write more. Your cliffhangers are evil and I respect them so much.
Also, great job in the scene with Levi screwing around with Troy. I really can't tell how much of it is genuine and how much of it is a power play anymore, so if that's what you were going for, great job! If it wasn't, great job! Cause it was really fun to read.
I can't believe you've kept this going for so long... Please please pleasepleaseplease make it to the end!
Aynon chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Oh wow, this is really fun! Can't wait for more!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
This is incredible. I hope to see more soon. I'm amazed!
SaintNis chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Fantastic! ...more, please?!
JtheChosen1 chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Oh snap...its about to get real.
ShadowJunkie chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Dear Gaia, what kind of cliffhanger is that! Holy mother of - asdfghjlk; Am spazzing so hard right now, man! I can't believe you just did that! Cruel. Just cruel. But god, if your goal was to keep us hanging, well, yeah, you just totally achieved it. Don't think I'll ever be able to let go of your story. Each chapter makes me want more

Levi's coming out clean to Kraken, and even if there probably will be a very very bad side to that, can't help but say hell to the yeah! Just shows how much Levi loves his bro, and I've always really loved the brotherly chemistry between them and god, I hope Kraken doesn't freak out too much. Can't wait to see how Everyone would react to this. Including Troy because he might Finally know Levi Leviathan! And seriously, I bet everyone's just looking forward to that.

I really can't understand Levi though. I mean, Jesus, I swear he's a great actor. I don't even know what he really feels for Troy. I mean, I'm sure there's affection there (Levi can deny it all he wants but It. Is. There.) but it feels like he'd love to break Troy as well. Hrm, too bad this chapter is shorter than your previous ones though. Agh, can't get over the cliff hanger. I swear that was e-v-i-l. Ngh, seriously can't wait for your next update! You are forever awesome, R.D.!
cheesekun chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
What a cliffy! So Levi is finally coming clean (at least to his brother)... I wonder if Volt will tell Troy what's really going on...
Thanks for the update! Can' t wait for more.
Man, if I didn't already have a copy of Stalker, I'd so enter this giveaway ;D