Reviews for Leviathan!
wantmore chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
OMG NO PLEASE YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE! SHIT SHIT SHIT! Impatient doesn't describe it in my case- I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! :D :D :D gosh i thought this fic was awesome when u first started writing it but i never thought it would actually GO PLACES! it's a work of art now!
OH MY GOD chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Levi told him! I knew it was coming and I'm still ajdgagklajtdfdg
Assist. Please. Write more. Your cliffhangers are evil and I respect them so much.
Also, great job in the scene with Levi screwing around with Troy. I really can't tell how much of it is genuine and how much of it is a power play anymore, so if that's what you were going for, great job! If it wasn't, great job! Cause it was really fun to read.
I can't believe you've kept this going for so long... Please please pleasepleaseplease make it to the end!
Aynon chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Oh wow, this is really fun! Can't wait for more!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
This is incredible. I hope to see more soon. I'm amazed!
SaintNis chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Fantastic! ...more, please?!
JtheChosen1 chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Oh snap...its about to get real.
ShadowJunkie chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Dear Gaia, what kind of cliffhanger is that! Holy mother of - asdfghjlk; Am spazzing so hard right now, man! I can't believe you just did that! Cruel. Just cruel. But god, if your goal was to keep us hanging, well, yeah, you just totally achieved it. Don't think I'll ever be able to let go of your story. Each chapter makes me want more

Levi's coming out clean to Kraken, and even if there probably will be a very very bad side to that, can't help but say hell to the yeah! Just shows how much Levi loves his bro, and I've always really loved the brotherly chemistry between them and god, I hope Kraken doesn't freak out too much. Can't wait to see how Everyone would react to this. Including Troy because he might Finally know Levi Leviathan! And seriously, I bet everyone's just looking forward to that.

I really can't understand Levi though. I mean, Jesus, I swear he's a great actor. I don't even know what he really feels for Troy. I mean, I'm sure there's affection there (Levi can deny it all he wants but It. Is. There.) but it feels like he'd love to break Troy as well. Hrm, too bad this chapter is shorter than your previous ones though. Agh, can't get over the cliff hanger. I swear that was e-v-i-l. Ngh, seriously can't wait for your next update! You are forever awesome, R.D.!
cheesekun chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
What a cliffy! So Levi is finally coming clean (at least to his brother)... I wonder if Volt will tell Troy what's really going on...
Thanks for the update! Can' t wait for more.
Man, if I didn't already have a copy of Stalker, I'd so enter this giveaway ;D
Guest chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
: )
semantics chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
I don't think you can spell CLIFF HNAGER anymore clearly! Wow! I wish the chapter was longer! Levi is a bit immature but he is so cute :) I think he has a deeply hidden kink for rough sex. Looking forward to the next update.
chibikodo chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
Ohh man. Rage 'revealed' Levi's identity in front of 'Jupiter'- hmmm Am I missing something? Lol

How's Kraken going to react now knowing Volt was lying to him? I can't wait for the next chapter! So exciting. :)
Morgan Stepanov chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
Argh fffffff please update this soon! Such a shit cliffhanger!

- Kerrigas
S.H. Marr chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
Okay, honestly. Doesn't Levi think that maybe the other villains are keeping the other superHEROS busy? What's he gonna do when it's just him, Kraken, and a bunch of superheroes?
Mattacut chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
aw fuck it ended how i wanted it all to start
but at least he got it out
for some reason i was worried that kraken wouldnt look at levi like a brother anymore and spend all his time with 'jupiter' and levi wouldnt be able to do anything about it but be caustic forever
Ney13 chapter 19 . 8/12/2013