Reviews for Leviathan!
TheMadButterfly chapter 20 . 3/5
I cannot wait to read more! Kind of sad that there is only one more chapter but please don't keep us waiting 6 months for it! I swear there should be a easy way readers ccould send you money so you could quit your day job and just write us stories all day!
nooooooo chapter 20 . 3/4
one last chaper? noooooo it cant end yet! i love this sotry too much!
Verronitca chapter 20 . 3/4
Yay! (does the happy dance) thank you so much for updating I really, really, really love this story! Will you make a kindle version for this like Stalker? Or a hard copy because I really want it in my library!
krlsen chapter 20 . 3/4
cheesekun chapter 20 . 3/4
Wow! Never saw that coming! Please don;t have Levi kill Kraken! :0 Please update soooon
Willowtm chapter 20 . 3/3
Ah! No! Okay, one left, one left... I can do this... Ahem, anyways, lovingly hating the ending, but gotta say my entire day just brightened when I checked my email. - Yay, update!
Themadbutterfly chapter 20 . 3/3
Yeah! Today was the day! An update! I cannot wait for the next chapter! I am happy to see everything unfolding and going down. For a second I thought volt was the one who killed Leviathon
paputsza chapter 20 . 3/3
What? gasp! what. Plug all the holes please, it will feel good.
blackkitties chapter 20 . 3/2
Kidmfidmsmfkfmdkdk no9oooooo I want more! I can't wait to read the conclousion . this is so amazing!
Yay chapter 20 . 3/2
Thank you thank you thank you! :D
Guest chapter 20 . 3/2
Oh man Kraken's going to be hurting real bad... Of course I think Volt will interfere... And I hope Levi knocks Rage off his high and mighty pedestal. Cause as jealous as I'm sure Triton is, I think Levi can fight his own battles.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/2
Hmmm this chapter confused me- where were kraken/ rage? Thats still a little unclear to me, post- chapter. Did troy know anout levi before- was that why he wasnt angry? And Whats going on with villiancon? Hmmm
dolorosmeanspain chapter 20 . 3/2
please include rough triton/leviathan sex please before end
Mewenn chapter 20 . 3/2
My money was on Volt and an accident. But this can be interesting too. I wonder how things went down for Kraken to think killing his twin was the only solution. And I'm looking forward to know how the whole thing will end. I'm really curious if Troy and Levi's relationship can survive after this. Though Levi sounds like he has affection for Troy most of the time it feels more like the affection for a pet (unless he's lying to himself). So I'd love to look what happens when everyone knows who the others are and there is no more blackmail going around.
Miqnon chapter 20 . 3/2
D:
Whoa
WHooaaaa
...
I kind of actually hope Levi just goes on a killing spree and decimates the city and then lives as the monster forever in the ocean.
818 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »