Reviews for Leviathan!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19
AMAZING STORY SO FAR!

I love all your stories though :)

I was wondering though - are Volt and Triton also gods? It feels like to me these two have sort of an iffy background. Also, Volt had an interesting villain name of Jupiter the Roman form of the Greek god Zeus who has the power of lightning. Since Triton is of the sea, is he Neptune? As in the Roman form of Poseidon? And maybe they both have villain forms?

Anyway just speculating. I absolutely love the story so far!
Wee Bean Nighe chapter 21 . 2/19
Can't Believe you Updated! It was Great Luck for me as I was Just Doing a Re-Read Too! This Story is Epic! Glad your wrighting Again! Your Very Talented! I Can't Wait for the next Update! I Also LOVE that you have Extended this and I'm Loving where your taking this so far! Just Great ThankYou, Please don't leave us waiting too long!
kryptonytes chapter 21 . 2/18
Words can't describe how excited I am that this fic updated! It is my absolute favorite superhero universe to date. :-)
twilightserius chapter 21 . 2/17
wow the heros are fuckin evil XD
Guest chapter 21 . 2/17
*\\\\* absolute perfection. I'm so glad you decided to extend this! *O*
Guest chapter 21 . 2/16
No levi and triton in this ch? Or rather, no adorably flushed triton getting manipulated by levi? I dont mind troy doing the manipulating either but i wanted mooore levi/ troy! In nxt ch plz? Also looovve the update!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/15
Type your review for this chapter here...
TriploblasticSkies chapter 21 . 2/15
.GOD.
I mean, I can't believe you can hook me up with just one line... You both belong to us now.
You're awesome!
Moongirl12121 chapter 21 . 2/14
Oh my god this is gonna be interesting! I hope Levi can manipulate his way out of this one. And technically speaking Kraken didn't have much to do with Leviathan's death, like sure he stopped him from killing Volt, stupid move btw, but Leviathan lost control, and couldn't change back in time before he suffocated.

I'm so happy to read this update!
Cher chapter 21 . 2/14
Yay update! Can't wait for the next chapter
SO HAPPY chapter 21 . 2/14
You updated! So happy!
Nbsiren chapter 21 . 2/14
*snicker* looking forward to more
videl chapter 21 . 2/14
To FightsWithBears
come on, neither Kraken nor Leviathan were really that committed to villainy and I doubt that during the rehabilitation they will be treat them with electricity while showing pictures of villanous deeds
videl chapter 21 . 2/14
So happy to see a new chapter! I like where this is going, uh huh "poor" Levi and happy me:) can't wait to see what you are planning next
Damien-Rose chapter 21 . 2/13
:D happy to see another chapter :D
920 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »