Reviews for Leviathan!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/17
*\\\\* absolute perfection. I'm so glad you decided to extend this! *O*
Guest chapter 21 . 2/16
No levi and triton in this ch? Or rather, no adorably flushed triton getting manipulated by levi? I dont mind troy doing the manipulating either but i wanted mooore levi/ troy! In nxt ch plz? Also looovve the update!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/15
Type your review for this chapter here...
TriploblasticSkies chapter 21 . 2/15
.GOD.
I mean, I can't believe you can hook me up with just one line... You both belong to us now.
You're awesome!
Moongirl12121 chapter 21 . 2/14
Oh my god this is gonna be interesting! I hope Levi can manipulate his way out of this one. And technically speaking Kraken didn't have much to do with Leviathan's death, like sure he stopped him from killing Volt, stupid move btw, but Leviathan lost control, and couldn't change back in time before he suffocated.

I'm so happy to read this update!
Cher chapter 21 . 2/14
Yay update! Can't wait for the next chapter
SO HAPPY chapter 21 . 2/14
You updated! So happy!
Nbsiren chapter 21 . 2/14
*snicker* looking forward to more
videl chapter 21 . 2/14
To FightsWithBears
come on, neither Kraken nor Leviathan were really that committed to villainy and I doubt that during the rehabilitation they will be treat them with electricity while showing pictures of villanous deeds
videl chapter 21 . 2/14
So happy to see a new chapter! I like where this is going, uh huh "poor" Levi and happy me:) can't wait to see what you are planning next
Damien-Rose chapter 21 . 2/13
:D happy to see another chapter :D
MiranDuranDa chapter 21 . 2/13
IT'S ALIVE!

I can't tell you how excited I was to see that this was updated. I'm so glad it wasn't a victim of permanent writers block. I adore Levi . I used to adore Levi and Trent together, but honestly? Right now I'd rather see Levi get back his status as Master Manipulator so it's not such a one sided relationship. I hate it when one partner holds all the cards and the other barely even had another viable option besides staying with them. Too much like subtle domestic violence, you know?
Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens!
Miranda
Guest chapter 21 . 2/13
rly down for boy scout volt to top thickskulled kraken tbh
chibikodo chapter 21 . 2/13
Hooray an update!

Also the original Leviatham's reason for dying.. and way of dying. Quite comical and lame but also sad.

Kraken's rationale for his halfbaked 'villainous schemes' was sweet. :) I am trying to imagine a little tadpole or guppy sized Levi... hee

Rage needs a kick where the sun don't shine for being a d-bag.

I get the feeling that Levi bit off more than he could chew, but certainly Volt is more cunning than Troy.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/13