Reviews for Leviathan!
wha\
what just happened
whY IS VOLT IN THEIR HOUSE
WAAT

And yes this story never fails to set me into giggles
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
Omg this story is going beyond amazing ! Why such a cliff hanger :( because you won't update for a while and the suspense kills !
Httw chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
Oh god! Leviathan why the hell aren't you speaking uppppp?! Hah, he's driving me crazy, he needs to get Kracken out of there before his poor virtue is defiled! And I agree. I'm missing Rage too. The man-boy-child hero really needs to grow up!
Awesome chapter!
krlsen chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
:D
Maya LeFay chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
I KNEW IT! Hah! Now I have validation of it! I soo knew that Volt had the hots for Kraken. It's cute. Both Levi & Tryo, and Kraken & Volt match it. They're just one big happy, confused, angry, dysfunctional family, aren't they?
Alpharoyale chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
Please please upload for us poor readers! It come to the point that I can barely (barley being key) read the next chapter because it leaves me pain, unbearable pain until the next chapter. You! You are an evil, evil author (an evil genius at that) you should live with guilt of our suffering!
On a lighter note: congrats on SKOW! I say you deserved first place, hmph! I look forward to the next chapter! (in pain...unbearable pain)
CecilSweet chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
I knew it! Volt has a thing for Kraken! He's totally using Levi as a way to get to him 3
Naomi chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
I've been checking back so often for this one! So many feels! I'm glad Leviathan finally figured out what Volt's game is. Eheheh. I hope Kracken reciprocates, but I doubt it... He is such a(n adorable) jock!

Love the update! This really made my day.
Jia chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
I love your writing! This was so amusing! Lol volt
marginal-utility chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
Cluelessness must be a common disease in Capitalia.
marginal-utility chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
Troy is missing some brains :D
marginal-utility chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
Why did not Levi tell Kraken telepathically about the coming attack on the VillainCon?
TerraDeeEarth chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
awesome as always
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
Oh. OH God. It's just too funny.
marginal-utility chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
But what about the girls Triton used to sleep with? What about that bookstore girl?
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »