Reviews for Leviathan!
siren chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
damn who killed the first one?
Lottelovetospy chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
hey! I found this describtion in tvtropes: 'clark kenting'

iIn Leviathan!, Troy never seems to realize that the "supervillain" he constantly fights/helps and the man he's in love with are one and the same in spite of 1) their names being Leviathan and Levi respectively, 2) him coming this close to putting two and two together early on, and 3) him repeatedly commenting on how much Leviathan reminds him of Levi to the point of flirting with Leviathan in his superhero guise as Triton when Levi rebukes his advances as Troy. Even when he learns that Levi can't be human due to the Man of Steel, Man of Kleenex problem, he still doesn't connect the dots. Then again, Leviathan! is an Affectionate Parody of superhero tropes and Troy is exactly the kind of Genre Blind hero who'd be too lovestruck to notice the obvious./i
Lottelovetospy chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
hahahahaha xD oh please update more?
I want to see how levi react with volt make a move on kraken
Lottelovetospy chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
hnggg! I am so going to draw a lot of fanart from this story!
levi are just so... interesting!
CreativeChick233 chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
So, as I was reading this I started dancing in my bed...I'm so serious. And I was ESPECIALLY happy when Volt showed up as Vick. FINALLY, some Volt and Krakken action! Please update soon...I'm dying here!
Lady Dan chapter 17 . 10/25/2012
This is absolutely fantastic! 3
Soraya Zeeva chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
Now Leviathan knows. What is he going to do?
yo chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
fuuuuck! I love volt and kraken! I really hope you do a spin off or one shot about those two. Crossing my fingers for it!
ForeverDreaming chapter 17 . 10/19/2012
plz plz plz plz update i really wanna know what happens next
No name chapter 17 . 10/19/2012
Loving it!
ffh chapter 17 . 10/19/2012
genius story ! came across it last night, an didn't go to bed until 5.30, i was so wrapped up in it. can't wait for the next volume ! :D
Alex chapter 17 . 10/18/2012
Amazing as always.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
Oh my gosh, I LOVE Volt! He was always my second favorite character (after Leviathan, of course), and I was really moved by his all-too-obvious adoration of Kracken. I'm so happy to see more of him in this chapter. I enjoy all of your writing but I have to say that this is my favorite out of all of your stories and I am really looking forward to an update.
silence of night chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
Just found this story and ive been loving every second of it!
i cant wait for the next update! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
happy to see a new chapter and congrats on the SKOW
942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »