Reviews for Leviathan!
Anon-i-mous chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
Update I love this story
It's so good and congratulations on winning :)
shiverfox chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
This chapter was amazing! If I was Volt, this story would be my lightning rod! ;)
Loved it, especially at the end. Thanks for the chapter!
serahei chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
Love it!
For a Hero Firea appears to be more villainish than Levi'd ever be.
I guess that's what a scorned lover would do to you.
Thanks for the update. I really love this story.
I wish you'd update more frequently though..
(sorry, i'm not complaining. I'm just a fan of this story and can't wait for more)
Guest chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
Lol, so it took this long for Levi to find out Volt's intentions? And congratulations.
bobbobin chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
I knew Volt have a thing for Kraken!
Mattacut chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
what just happened

And yes this story never fails to set me into giggles
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
Omg this story is going beyond amazing ! Why such a cliff hanger :( because you won't update for a while and the suspense kills !
Httw chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
Oh god! Leviathan why the hell aren't you speaking uppppp?! Hah, he's driving me crazy, he needs to get Kracken out of there before his poor virtue is defiled! And I agree. I'm missing Rage too. The man-boy-child hero really needs to grow up!
Awesome chapter!
krlsen chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
Maya LeFay chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
I KNEW IT! Hah! Now I have validation of it! I soo knew that Volt had the hots for Kraken. It's cute. Both Levi & Tryo, and Kraken & Volt match it. They're just one big happy, confused, angry, dysfunctional family, aren't they?
Alpharoyale chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
Please please upload for us poor readers! It come to the point that I can barely (barley being key) read the next chapter because it leaves me pain, unbearable pain until the next chapter. You! You are an evil, evil author (an evil genius at that) you should live with guilt of our suffering!
On a lighter note: congrats on SKOW! I say you deserved first place, hmph! I look forward to the next chapter! (in pain...unbearable pain)
CecilSweet chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
I knew it! Volt has a thing for Kraken! He's totally using Levi as a way to get to him 3
Naomi chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
I've been checking back so often for this one! So many feels! I'm glad Leviathan finally figured out what Volt's game is. Eheheh. I hope Kracken reciprocates, but I doubt it... He is such a(n adorable) jock!

Love the update! This really made my day.
Jia chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
I love your writing! This was so amusing! Lol volt
marginal-utility chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
Cluelessness must be a common disease in Capitalia.
925 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »