Reviews for Leviathan!
Alpharoyale chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
Please please upload for us poor readers! It come to the point that I can barely (barley being key) read the next chapter because it leaves me pain, unbearable pain until the next chapter. You! You are an evil, evil author (an evil genius at that) you should live with guilt of our suffering!
On a lighter note: congrats on SKOW! I say you deserved first place, hmph! I look forward to the next chapter! (in pain...unbearable pain)
CecilSweet chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
I knew it! Volt has a thing for Kraken! He's totally using Levi as a way to get to him 3
Naomi chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
I've been checking back so often for this one! So many feels! I'm glad Leviathan finally figured out what Volt's game is. Eheheh. I hope Kracken reciprocates, but I doubt it... He is such a(n adorable) jock!

Love the update! This really made my day.
Jia chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
I love your writing! This was so amusing! Lol volt
marginal-utility chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
Cluelessness must be a common disease in Capitalia.
marginal-utility chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
Troy is missing some brains :D
marginal-utility chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
Why did not Levi tell Kraken telepathically about the coming attack on the VillainCon?
TerraDeeEarth chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
awesome as always
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
Oh. OH God. It's just too funny.
marginal-utility chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
But what about the girls Triton used to sleep with? What about that bookstore girl?
marginal-utility chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
So they have sunk to stealing hot tubs! Nice ;D ;D ;D
chibikodo chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
Haha wtf Volt! So he changed his mind about tactics trying to get through to Kraken?

Oh Levi you're so dumb sometimes (although I guess we can say the same of Troy- except it's most of the time with Troy). Lol!

More please!