Reviews for Leviathan!
marginal-utility chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
Why did not Levi tell Kraken telepathically about the coming attack on the VillainCon?
TerraDeeEarth chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
awesome as always
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
Oh. OH God. It's just too funny.
marginal-utility chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
But what about the girls Triton used to sleep with? What about that bookstore girl?
marginal-utility chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
So they have sunk to stealing hot tubs! Nice ;D ;D ;D
chibikodo chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
Haha wtf Volt! So he changed his mind about tactics trying to get through to Kraken?

Oh Levi you're so dumb sometimes (although I guess we can say the same of Troy- except it's most of the time with Troy). Lol!

More please!
Nebulad chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
PERFECTPERFECTPERFECTPERFECT
GODS I HAVE BEEN WAITING SOOOO LONG FOR THAT DOUCHE TO ADMIT HE WANTS KRAKEN
AHHH FINALLY.

Also, I feel bad for Troy, which is weird. I usually fall with Leviathan on the "Holy shit shut the fuck up about your feelings" spectrum, but poor thing. He really genuinely doesn't know and doesn't get it and it's so sad because he's not TRYING to be a sensitive kicked puppy any more than Levi is TRYING to be a meanie...
marginal-utility chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
What a drama queen hero!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
yay update! great job. tons of progress, but i have no idea where it's going, and that is a very good thing! thanks for sharing!
S.H. Marr chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
Hah! I knew Volt liked Kraken. I knew it.

Of course, we still have to work out how these relationships are going to work. I'm not all that useful right now, sorrry.
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
Took him long enough to figure that one out! How long have I known Volt was in love with Kraken? I mean, really!
gl chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
OH Thank you! I was checking this story every day! I just love it. And today was really unlucky and I thought 'Maybe Leviathan will change it?" I wasn't believing my eyes, that it got updated! You've got nice timing ;)
Poor, struggling Levi, Volt letting him go away just like that and the visit! I just love it! That story deserve most humorous like none other! More, more!
909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »