Reviews for Leviathan!
Alex chapter 17 . 10/18/2012
Amazing as always.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
Oh my gosh, I LOVE Volt! He was always my second favorite character (after Leviathan, of course), and I was really moved by his all-too-obvious adoration of Kracken. I'm so happy to see more of him in this chapter. I enjoy all of your writing but I have to say that this is my favorite out of all of your stories and I am really looking forward to an update.
silence of night chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
Just found this story and ive been loving every second of it!
i cant wait for the next update! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
happy to see a new chapter and congrats on the SKOW
Guest chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
Congratulations on the SKOW
Sapere chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
Oh no! Volt likes kraken! Nooooo... Volt, you were supposed to be obsessed with levi! Poor levi :(
Anon-i-mous chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
Update I love this story
It's so good and congratulations on winning :)
shiverfox chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
This chapter was amazing! If I was Volt, this story would be my lightning rod! ;)
Loved it, especially at the end. Thanks for the chapter!
serahei chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
Love it!
For a Hero Firea appears to be more villainish than Levi'd ever be.
I guess that's what a scorned lover would do to you.
Thanks for the update. I really love this story.
I wish you'd update more frequently though..
(sorry, i'm not complaining. I'm just a fan of this story and can't wait for more)
Guest chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
Lol, so it took this long for Levi to find out Volt's intentions? And congratulations.
bobbobin chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
I knew Volt have a thing for Kraken!
Mattacut chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
WHoa
wha\
what just happened
whY IS VOLT IN THEIR HOUSE
WAAT

And yes this story never fails to set me into giggles
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
Omg this story is going beyond amazing ! Why such a cliff hanger :( because you won't update for a while and the suspense kills !
Httw chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
Oh god! Leviathan why the hell aren't you speaking uppppp?! Hah, he's driving me crazy, he needs to get Kracken out of there before his poor virtue is defiled! And I agree. I'm missing Rage too. The man-boy-child hero really needs to grow up!
Awesome chapter!