Reviews for Leviathan!
Sierra chapter 21 . 3/20/2015
Wow, that was not what I was expecting. That ploy from Troy seemed almost... villiany. This story is awesome and I hope there will be an update soon!
isolovesj chapter 21 . 3/9/2015
I've been waiting for this update for so long. Thank you for this! :)

Oh, so that really what had happened to the first Leviathan. Kraken didn't kill him ot didn't mean for Levi to be killed. I think I know why Levi acted that way. Maybe he saw the attraction between Kraken and Volt and was threatened that his brother would be stolen from him. I feel bad for him.

And oh, I really love the brotherhood between Kraken and the now Levi. You could really see how much they love each other. And yeah, Volt really is smitten by Kraken. Same as Triton but he seems to be treating Levi now a bit differently now that he knows that he's Leviathan. Oh well, definitely excited to read the next chapter. :)
BuddyBailey chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
Love it!
Krlsen chapter 21 . 2/22/2015
Greenkidx chapter 21 . 2/21/2015
Hmmm... Not my favorite chapter. But I am glad that you're at least back to the story. Hopefully, we'll get to see it finished.
Greenpanda0u0 chapter 21 . 2/21/2015
Thanks for the update! I enjoyed the new development although I hope Levi wont be at Troy's mercy for long. I wish that Levi would start gaining some control over the situation instead of being pushed around by everyone. I also hope that Troy would learn the meaning of consent already haha.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/21/2015
New chapter! Yeah! You seriously need to do updates more then once a year! I will be dead before this gets finished if you don't and I really want to find out what happens!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2015
AMAZING STORY SO FAR!

I love all your stories though :)

I was wondering though - are Volt and Triton also gods? It feels like to me these two have sort of an iffy background. Also, Volt had an interesting villain name of Jupiter the Roman form of the Greek god Zeus who has the power of lightning. Since Triton is of the sea, is he Neptune? As in the Roman form of Poseidon? And maybe they both have villain forms?

Anyway just speculating. I absolutely love the story so far!
Wee Bean Nighe chapter 21 . 2/19/2015
Can't Believe you Updated! It was Great Luck for me as I was Just Doing a Re-Read Too! This Story is Epic! Glad your wrighting Again! Your Very Talented! I Can't Wait for the next Update! I Also LOVE that you have Extended this and I'm Loving where your taking this so far! Just Great ThankYou, Please don't leave us waiting too long!
kryptonytes chapter 21 . 2/18/2015
Words can't describe how excited I am that this fic updated! It is my absolute favorite superhero universe to date. :-)
twilightserius chapter 21 . 2/17/2015
wow the heros are fuckin evil XD
Guest chapter 21 . 2/17/2015
*\\\\* absolute perfection. I'm so glad you decided to extend this! *O*
Guest chapter 21 . 2/16/2015
No levi and triton in this ch? Or rather, no adorably flushed triton getting manipulated by levi? I dont mind troy doing the manipulating either but i wanted mooore levi/ troy! In nxt ch plz? Also looovve the update!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/15/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
TriploblasticSkies chapter 21 . 2/15/2015
.GOD.
I mean, I can't believe you can hook me up with just one line... You both belong to us now.
You're awesome!