Reviews for Leviathan!
D:
Whoa
WHooaaaa
...
I kind of actually hope Levi just goes on a killing spree and decimates the city and then lives as the monster forever in the ocean.
marginal-utility chapter 20 . 3/2
!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/2
awesome chapter…please post the next one soon!
Lorenz S chapter 20 . 3/2
One chapter to go? Are you serious?! You've gotta make it a really long one. Seriously! And then an epilogue. I'm demanding. IDC!
Noodl chapter 20 . 3/2
Wiooooo! Can't wait! Awesome, still loving this story after so long and I am SO EXCITED for this last chapter. Keep it up. You're amazing
Shima chapter 20 . 3/1
Ahhh... It's nice to see you're updating again! I was a bit confused about what happened, but I think I understood most of it by the end. Keep up the good (and deliciously dramatic) work!
Bopeep chapter 20 . 3/1
That was an awful cliffhanger. Now I'm all riled up. There better be an explanation for this, because I do like Kraken and don't want to see him die. Also, a little explanation on what Levi's twin would be like would be really interesting, like, would he be the crazy one rather than Levi? Thanks for updating!
Essie chapter 20 . 3/1
Love chapter 20! hahah

Such action. I really like how you're able to infuse humour into your stories but also heart. It makes me think you'd be an awesome person to hang out with in real life.
Kerrigas chapter 20 . 3/1
Jayzus what took you so long with this chapter!? You're gonna kill us, especially with this bloody cliffhanger! Ach, update a bit sooner this time yeah?

(juuuust kidding take your time. This is a lovely story with lovely writing and not-so-lovely-slightly-emotionally-distressed characters. And I have a hard time believing there's only one more chapter left, considered all that's still left unresolved! But I'll have faith in your writing skills in leaving us pleased)

Thanks for updating!

- Kerrigas
Guest chapter 20 . 3/1
Ahhhh, was so excited to see the update! I've been following this story for the last 2 years and I absolutely love it. Sad that there's only one chapter left but at the same time I'm anxious for how you'll end it. Hope to see some more of your writing, since I've already read the others as well too, aha.
A.Collins chapter 20 . 3/1
ONLY ONE CHAPTER!?$&)2?!89&3!'

I really hope it's one long ass chapter :(
Greeneye chapter 20 . 3/1
AAH how could you end it there?! Haha wow that was one intense twisty chapter. Loved it as usual!
A.Collins chapter 20 . 3/1
ONLY ONE CHAPTER!?3?)$:!3?!/&/?
DeeDee79 chapter 20 . 3/1
Yay an update! It looks like it's going to be a bittersweet ending for Levi; the beginning a future with Troy but the end of the brotherly bond with Kraken :(
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 20 . 3/1
Seriously love this story. Sad to hear theres only one chapter left. Update soon
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »