Reviews for Leviathan!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
UUUUUUGHHHH. I'm too lazy to sign in, but I wanted to say that: PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I am in love with your story. It pains me to wait, ha ha XD
Chowdizzle chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
Bah! You can't leave us there! I'm dying over here.. :P
Ranilyn chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
...You...cannot leave me hanging here! That was a good chapter...but now you have to, have to, HAVE TO, update soon because I need to see what happens! Nice tactic though, to keep us on our seats. _
Guest chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
Ah, cliffhanger hell!

I'm so excited to have Volt and Troy confront our poor (anti-) hero.
Castle in a fog chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
This story is like a drug. I keep wanting more. I really love it. It's one of the best, the funniest, the most interesting story I ever read. And you leave the chapter like that? You want me to cry? That's it right? Just... Please don't leave us hanging too long. It's just too cruel :3
Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
oh my gosh, next please! Such a fun and addicting storyline, I cant wait to read more. Your style is great, and your voice is pretty sarcastic, but definitely in a good way. I'm going to go read the rest of your stuff. Please update this soon! I can't wait to see how Kraken makes this one worse!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
/flailing
You are seriously the only author that can make me go crazy over a story. The way the characters interact, the flow of the story, everything. Everything is perfect. Levi(athan) is such an awesome character and I love the way he and Kraken are so close despite Leviathan not being his first match. That's a really nice touch. And having the video clip with the old Leviathan, too, adds more drama to keep the readers - and Leviathan - on our feet!

Thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece of fiction!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
om my fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... I hope that the next chapter gets posted soon. this is just to epic! please please please update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
HOW CAN YOU END IT THERE! TT but seriously I love this fic can't wait for the next
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
Oh! Levi said that out loud! And he is surrounded by heroes - I wonder what Kraken was trying to tell Levi. Cant wait to read the next update!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
Oh. my. gosh! This is some serious cliffhanger, great job!
KittyWoman12 chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
*flails* Oh no! What's going to happen now! *flails some more*
spoonring chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
!
oh my god this story is awesome! ok. unique! i dont have words! just please know i love it! and want more of it!
so, the cats out of the bag right? YIKES!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
Gaaahahaha, cannot wait for the next installment ;) Loved the cliffhanger, it really is a good place to stop as it leaves you wanting more. I love Volt for some reason, and Kraken is coming up third, after Levi. I really do have sympathy for Levi. Great fic, will follow this through to the end. Keep up the great work!
spoonring chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
do kraken and leviathan wear masks or something to hide their faces?
levi reminds me of tom hiddlestons loki.
909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »