Reviews for Leviathan!
Stahlut chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
wowthis story is just sooo good. I really really loved, and I seriously can't wait for more. Levi is just so unbelievably awesome, that I just wanted to hug him like a million times...and well Even as a child I always did like the villains more than the heroes, they where really just so annoying...and yes I do have a thing for the bad boys lol. Well that was slightly off topic, what I mean is I ma really enjoying your story and I hope that you update soon because this is the best thing I have read in a while, which is saying a lot considering how much read. So update soon or I'll have to turn superviallain myself...seriously I even have a villain name.
Serenity Marie chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
Okay so I officially love this story. It's just so cute and fun and I love them all.

Update soon, yes?
Klara chapter 14 . 6/1/2012
This is truly amazing story!

I love how is Kraken protective of his little baby brother and vice-versa.

And does Volt like Kraken? It seems to me! They would be cute together!

I also like Levi and Troy pairing even if I'm a little angry at Troy about how he behaved to Leny at last chapter... :-)

I'm so looking forward to reading more! Hope you will update soon!
JudasMonster chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
I can't begin to describe how much I'm loving this. Troy is just too adorable! I love everyone's nonchalance and how Levi knows all this shit and doesn't act on it. Agh. I hate Volt though.
YESSS chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
AN UPDATE OMG SO HAPPY... I really wanna know how Levi gets out of this xD Update again soon? :D
bell13 chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
I love this story! It's so funny and well written and have hilarious characters! I'm so looking forward to reading more! I think Volt actually like Kraken and I can't wait for Troy to realize who Levi is at real! Please update soon and thank you very much for writting! ;o)
DeicystPi chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
Oh my GOD I hate you. FIENDISH WRITER!

UP

DATE
Bookworm24601 chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
Leviathan...I love ya and all...(after all, you are possibly one of THE most ADORABLE tsunderes EVER) but out of general concern for Troy's emotional state, not to mention what's going to happen once Volt and the others find out you bat for the other team...

Wait...that came out wrong!

Oh...YOU know what I mean!

{My props to you! I've always loved bumbling villains who utterly FAIL at doing anything really 'evil' and now there's yaoi thrown in to! U

You've got me curious though: who exactly is little Leviathan going to fall in love with?}
doryane chapter 14 . 5/29/2012
I love love love your story! I am a Fan!
Aynon chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
This is a very amusing story, love the one-sided Volt and Kraken thing. I'm guessing that Volt killed the former Leviathan and that is why Kraken hates him so much? I wonder if the former Leviathan was a bad influence on Kraken? I know that we're supposed to like Triton, and he is an amusing character, but I feel that if Leviathan actually had a relationship with him, with Triton as Triton is now, then Leviathan would be acting out of character. I feel like either Leviathan would have to have a character change where he found his inner hero (as the story is now, I kind of see him switching to the hero side) or where Triton decides he'll be a villain for Leviathan once he realizes the truth. Honestly, while I think the brothers would make great heroes, I would be really sad if they changed. They're so adorably dorky the way they always mess up!

I definitely want to see how Leviathan tries to protect his brother and hopefully how he breaks Triton's heart by betraying him (heartbreak makes for such great character development).
Fruits basket lover '00 chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
I. Am. In .Love. This story is amazing, hope you update soon!
asf chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
"You could have been tricking us. You could have planned all of this from the start. We had to make sure you weren't pretending.

pft Triton is too full of himself. from what i remember Triton was the one who couldn't keep away from Levi *chuckles*
Anon-i-mous chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
On a whim I decided to double check this story and was pleasantly surprised to see an update.

This story is so good and well written and it's just so much fun to read and at times it really does seem like something out of a comic book

Thank you so much for sharing and I would love to read more.
DH L'Orange chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
awww that ending is both cute and sad at the same time
Gray27 chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
I honestly can't decide if Troy is a total creeper or just really dense and way too nice...

Anyway, this story is hilarious. One of the best I have read on fictionpress, and I eagerly await the next update!
818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »