Reviews for Leviathan!
NeonStarShine chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
H'oh shyte! LOLZ! Oh noes, cliffhanger! Arghgagargggg... _
La Imperatrice chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
Why? Why did you have to stop here? This story is easily my favorite story on this website, and I'll be waiting for the next chapter. You are an amazing author, and I love all of your stories.
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
oh my fuck. what a cliffie. anddd i cant even click next chapter? thats cruel. this is a really good read. i dont normally read slash but i think i can make this one exception. please update soon. as in this coming week. much appreciated. :)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Hey! I'm here to share some amazing news with you. This story was suggested and added to the slash; as well as Supernatural/fantasy; category of ADoR!

Here's the review:

"If life is not difficult enough being a supervillain just because you want to impress your older brother then throw in a superhero that constantly riles up said older brother, an egotistical ex-partner and a new superhero that's not very good at hiding both his identity or his obvious attraction towards our unwilling supervillain. All this drama is going on around Leviathon and all he wants to do is live a quiet life just like that of his alter-ego, "Levi".

RoughDraftHero delivers a story filled with humorous, realistic characters; despite the supernatural element; and has the audience building a rapport with each character, especially the protagonist. Due to the fantastic writing, the audience can feel every emotion alongside Levi as he faces each different scenario of the story. Thanks to the introduction of realistic characters, RoughDraftHero has created a love triangle between the protagonist, the ex-partner and the new superhero in town that will actually have the readers assigning themselves into a 'team' (because I sure do!), supporting one love interest over the other, and praying that is the way RoughDraftHero is going to sway.

“Leviathan” is a story that every fan of the listed categories should have on their alerts list because of it's strong, believable characters in a well thought out and developed storyline so that they are to see how the story unfolds, but more importantly how it ends!"

Keep writing, (especially this story as I'M ADDICTED!)

Helen xo
SaMDR chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
Leviathan's and Kraken's relationship makes me wish for a sibling so bad! Their relationship is so good yet so dysfunctional, it's perfect. And Volt trying to sneak his way in is very cute. His concern is so obvious though it's kinda crazy one of the brother's hasn't noticed yet.
SaMDR chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
Possibly my favorite chapter. It's so funny and the leads are so interesting. I don't know why you don't think there's enough chemistry because they play off of each other so well, maybe not Troy by himself... he is kinda too cocky, but when they are together they are great. I wish I could read more about Kraken and Volts relationship though, I mean Volt's crush could become a whole story on its own, and it's just an undertone here.
SaMDR chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
So exciting from the very beginning, I honestly can't wait to keep reading more and more )
SaMDR chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I find it very amusing that Levi figured him out so easily. Hah I love it, that's so different from other hero stories where they are both oblivious forever! Such a good chapter. And Troy is so... annoyingly idk I hate and love him. I simply love Levi tho.
SaMDR chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
Holy cow this is an amazing story. I can't believe you left it at a cliffy, you evil genius you! It's so good, I can't wait for the update. I've read all of it in a day now I gotta go back and review the other chaps cuz there were so many things I liked about each one! D
emphasas chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
aahhh! cliffhanger. As always, this was a delightful chapter. I could have done without the cliffhanger, but I'm just greedy. ps thank you for not making the superheroes too naive.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
I am so incredibly addicted to this story, it's not even funny. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
UUUUUUGHHHH. I'm too lazy to sign in, but I wanted to say that: PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I am in love with your story. It pains me to wait, ha ha XD
Chowdizzle chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
Bah! You can't leave us there! I'm dying over here.. :P
Ranilyn chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
...You...cannot leave me hanging here! That was a good chapter...but now you have to, have to, HAVE TO, update soon because I need to see what happens! Nice tactic though, to keep us on our seats. _
Guest chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
Ah, cliffhanger hell!

I'm so excited to have Volt and Troy confront our poor (anti-) hero.
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »