Reviews for Leviathan!
Mewenn chapter 21 . 2/13
The plot thickens. For the sake of their swelled heads I hope Kraken and Levy can find a compromise and not just give in. It'd be more fun if the power of these relationships was a little more evenly distributed. Also there is trust to work on anyway since Troy now realises he was being somewhat manipulated.
On a side note, I wonder if Levy should be a bit warry of the angry god with a tendency to self-harm that lives inside him (that "I am a GOD" power-trip felt really nice by the way, I could really feel the anger and it really fit and was quite rewarding for the time it lasted).
This story is still great and I look forward to the next chapter. It's really nice to have you back.
Jen chapter 21 . 2/13
Thank you so much for Updating, I seriously love this story and am very curious how itll continue
Guest chapter 21 . 2/13
I am delighted that this is continuing! Strange when I haven't thought of this story in a while a new chapter is already up! I'm glad it wasn't going to end with death (I'm assuming Lev and Ken were going to die or an ambiguous cliffhanger and epilogue there if you ended it with that chapter how you intended to, originally) this will be a good read, seeing how they deal with the rehab thing. Wish you luck in further writings!

Oh and not sure if this was on purpose but in a previous sentence you said 'Villains' instead of 'Heroes' where Levi was laughing at the idea of Troy and Volt making then into "housewives".
Guest chapter 21 . 2/13
i really love leviathan, please update, i cant wait to see what is going to happen next, so please update
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 21 . 2/13
great finally an update! good chapter and hope you update soon
Guest chapter 20 . 2/2
This has definitely been a very intriguing story! I have enjoyed reading it immensely. It would be amazing if it updated, but even if it doesn't, the time I have spent reading it were definitely worthwhile.
LeviathanFan chapter 20 . 1/30
Please update! we're all excited for this
Madbutterfly chapter 20 . 1/27
Omg! Come on! It's been almost a year! Holy shit! Please! Please! Please! Update! Update! Update! I can't taje this waiting anymore! I want to know what happens! Think of all your readers who died last year not knowing what happens and to the other readers who may die in 2015! Please update by March ! Otherwise I will just have to conclude your dead and then go all practical Magic on your ass and raise you from the dead!
LoveAntiquity chapter 20 . 1/18
How can you leave it there!? That's just mean! I mean really, Leviathan's about to kill his brother and you just stop writing? Gosh darn RoughDraftHero! The cruelty!

Maybe a little over-dramatic? I really like your story :) Please finish it?
Yours, Lara

(My account name really is 'LoveAntiquity' if you feel like replying to me little outburst) :)
Hyaci chapter 20 . 1/12
That line was really powerful. "Strangled him, until there was nothing left." A profound feeling of betrayal. Strong stuff. You should update this, please don't leave us hanging.

I feel like this could be the turning point for Levi, you know, where he really comes into his own.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
So the real betrayer is kraken, not leviathan... Plot twist! I love it!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
You better fucking update soon man
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Im having a horrible terrible day, and it would tots make it better if you updated soon! I'm so obsessed with this story!
Marie Starr chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
No! You can't do this to me! Why, oh why did you have to end it this way. Please, I beg of you, update soon! I'll keep my fingers crossed and hold my breath for that day. Looking forward to it!
KuuhakuParticles chapter 20 . 11/22/2014