Reviews for Leviathan!
Moongirl12121 chapter 21 . 2/14/2015
Oh my god this is gonna be interesting! I hope Levi can manipulate his way out of this one. And technically speaking Kraken didn't have much to do with Leviathan's death, like sure he stopped him from killing Volt, stupid move btw, but Leviathan lost control, and couldn't change back in time before he suffocated.

I'm so happy to read this update!
Cher chapter 21 . 2/14/2015
Yay update! Can't wait for the next chapter
SO HAPPY chapter 21 . 2/14/2015
You updated! So happy!
Nbsiren chapter 21 . 2/14/2015
*snicker* looking forward to more
videl chapter 21 . 2/14/2015
To FightsWithBears
come on, neither Kraken nor Leviathan were really that committed to villainy and I doubt that during the rehabilitation they will be treat them with electricity while showing pictures of villanous deeds
videl chapter 21 . 2/14/2015
So happy to see a new chapter! I like where this is going, uh huh "poor" Levi and happy me:) can't wait to see what you are planning next
Damien-Rose chapter 21 . 2/13/2015
:D happy to see another chapter :D
MiranDuranDa chapter 21 . 2/13/2015

I can't tell you how excited I was to see that this was updated. I'm so glad it wasn't a victim of permanent writers block. I adore Levi . I used to adore Levi and Trent together, but honestly? Right now I'd rather see Levi get back his status as Master Manipulator so it's not such a one sided relationship. I hate it when one partner holds all the cards and the other barely even had another viable option besides staying with them. Too much like subtle domestic violence, you know?
Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/13/2015
rly down for boy scout volt to top thickskulled kraken tbh
chibikodo chapter 21 . 2/13/2015
Hooray an update!

Also the original Leviatham's reason for dying.. and way of dying. Quite comical and lame but also sad.

Kraken's rationale for his halfbaked 'villainous schemes' was sweet. :) I am trying to imagine a little tadpole or guppy sized Levi... hee

Rage needs a kick where the sun don't shine for being a d-bag.

I get the feeling that Levi bit off more than he could chew, but certainly Volt is more cunning than Troy.
Mattacut chapter 21 . 2/13/2015
1st: FUcking great story, seriously. Even though Levi is an easily manipulated pissbaby like, 24/7 (sorry bro), I really love what you've done with the concept of heroes/villains.
2ns: Now Volt and Troy are starting to act just a lil bit creepy about Levi and Kraken. I think I sort of liked it when the villains were in control? Because like... They never captured heroes and forced them into a 'rehabilitation' program and it kind of reminds me too much of shitty things like those religious programs parents force their kids into... I don't know. It is rubbing me the wrong way. Maybe it's only because I would have been scared of Volt/Troy at this point, instead of still trying to manipulate them when it obviously wasn't working.
I'll probably re-read this in the meantime while you work on the next chapter. Perhaps it isn't as scary as I thought?
Willowtm chapter 21 . 2/13/2015
Ah, what a beautiful day this is! An lovely lovely update! Hm, so THAT'S how it happened. More like Kraken feels like he killed his brother than actually killing him. That poor thing. I guess that explains his extreme protectiveness of Leviathan. And so glad they aren't trying to kill each other anymore... Well, those heros better not expect them to be so submissive, haha. Can't wait for the next chapter!
hpstrangelove chapter 21 . 2/13/2015
Great update! I really love this story.
942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »