Reviews for Leviathan!
LoveAntiquity chapter 20 . 1/18
How can you leave it there!? That's just mean! I mean really, Leviathan's about to kill his brother and you just stop writing? Gosh darn RoughDraftHero! The cruelty!

Maybe a little over-dramatic? I really like your story :) Please finish it?
Yours, Lara

(My account name really is 'LoveAntiquity' if you feel like replying to me little outburst) :)
Hyaci chapter 20 . 1/12
That line was really powerful. "Strangled him, until there was nothing left." A profound feeling of betrayal. Strong stuff. You should update this, please don't leave us hanging.

I feel like this could be the turning point for Levi, you know, where he really comes into his own.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
So the real betrayer is kraken, not leviathan... Plot twist! I love it!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
You better fucking update soon man
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Im having a horrible terrible day, and it would tots make it better if you updated soon! I'm so obsessed with this story!
Marie Starr chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
No! You can't do this to me! Why, oh why did you have to end it this way. Please, I beg of you, update soon! I'll keep my fingers crossed and hold my breath for that day. Looking forward to it!
KuuhakuParticles chapter 20 . 11/22/2014
NOOOOOoooo CLIFFY-KUN WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME
AcerbusHythloday chapter 20 . 10/29/2014
Ack, just when I think it's safe to start reading unfinished stories again! I can only say that I truly love this piece from the characters to the relationships to the tone...just perfect. I am also so glad you decided to add more than one final chapter. I too would very much like to see more development/dealing with the plot twists before the conclusion. And jeez, it really is kind of a tossup I guess as to how it will end, but it is a sweet agony to be stewing in til it arrives.
isolovesj chapter 20 . 10/29/2014
Wow! New reader here and I just love this fic so much! I'm not usually a fan of hero stories but damn I'm in love with this..

That last line though, made me want to cry! :'(
I really am dying to know the whole story of what really happened to the original Leviathan. Kraken and Leviathan are really close that I can't believe Kraken can kill his twin. Well, I know maybe because he loves Volt but how could he do that? And then even after then, he and Volt didn't end up together! I know that Kraken isn't really proud/happy on what he did but I don't know if he regretted killing Leviathan? Or maybe he thinks killing his brother was for the good of all of 'em? I don't know. T_T

They said that the real twins was really inseparable but Volt (if I'm not mistaken) said that Kraken seems to be more attached and protective of Levi (the current Leviathan). So maybe he really did regret killing his own twin after all. :'(

Can't wait for the next chapter! Really looking forward to read it! :)
PenelopeFrost chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
Oh how I wish this story saw another chapter soon.. I keep hoping for a mail saying it has been updated, but alas, it hasn't happened for half a year รถ Such a great story, can't wait for the next chapter because I want - no I need - to know what happens! Cheering for RoughDraftHero to keep writing and continue this wonderful story:D
Moongirl12121 chapter 20 . 10/14/2014
WHOA HOLY MOTHER OF ALL PLOT TWISTS I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT! I TOTALLY THOUGHT THAT VOLT HAD KILLED LEVIATHAN. WHY THE FUCK- KRAKEN... why?

Can't wait for the next update! You're really great at this! I loved reading all of this in one sitting. Ending at... fucking 2:40 in the morning on a Monday. Shit. Oh well, it's worth it. I'm so glad I stumbled across this little gem
Moongirl12121 chapter 19 . 10/14/2014
FINALLY! Levi FINALLY admitted it, and told his bro, which is what he should have done all along!
Moongirl12121 chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
Shit. This just got so much more complex. Fucking damnit what did he whisper into Triton's ear? Does he know now? Do they all know?
Moongirl12121 chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
I SO TOTALLY CALLED IT WHAT NOW
Moongirl12121 chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
Levi you're controlling him through sex. I like it. If only he would quite being a whiny bitch.
917 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »