Reviews for Leviathan!
Fyrekat42 chapter 19 . 3/1
Please tell me you're going to finish the story! I LOVE it - I chewed through it this morning and it really captivated me. I read "Demons of the Heart" too, but I like he characters so very much in this story, and prefer the lack of any extra force compelling the relationships. They're more natural here.
TheMadButterfly chapter 1 . 2/25
It has sadly become a ritual to check every morning to see IF this will be THE DAY that Leviathon is updated! It's starting to turn into check every morning, afternoon, lunch break, and night now. I wish I win the lotto so I could pay you to finish this in a day! Lol. Hope you publish this with lessthenthreepress as well. I was so excited to see stalker as a ebook!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/1
I just read everything so far in one go, I couldn't stop reading! I love this so much, the setting, the characters... it's refreshing and I enjoyed every word. I hope you're still working on this... If not I'll just have to imagine how Levi and Troy eventually have their hate-love sex and end up happily ever after.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/26
Will you never updaaattte? So close to the end! Im hanging on your rooooppppeeeee
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 19 . 1/24
I seriously love this story. Its entertaining and well written and the characters well formed. Can't wait to see the next update.
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 19 . 1/13
Shit just hit the fan... And I'm loving it!

I just love Levi's character, you have developed him well and I can totally see myself in him lol. I hope everything works out. Let the hilarious mayhem resume!
Wee Bean Nighe chapter 19 . 1/10
Please update soon this story is great!
swolfe35 chapter 19 . 1/8
Can't wait for more.
Essie chapter 19 . 1/5
Merry Xmas! Happy New Year! I hope you celebrated fantastically into the new year but also please saved a little time for this story. Love Levi. He's so adorable. Like a little kitten who is just gonna bite your head off.
S chapter 19 . 1/1
WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER?
OMG! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Love this story. Will re-read it until the new chapter comes out. Hopefully you're not too busy and will release the nest chapter soon.
Really can't wait until the next chapter.
Love that Volt likes Kraken.
guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
ship ship ship ship ship
levi and volt cuties mmm
silversorceress chapter 19 . 12/13/2013
Really enjoyed reading this. Hope you'll continue writing.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/12/2013
This is the most creative story i'v seen on here in a long time! Do you think you can find an artist who will make it a manga? I can literally picture each screencap in my head lol! Troy and levi make me want to diiiiieee (secretly also hoping for that anger sex levi wants too) and kraken and volt now! Wooooah! Do update soon please! Cant wAit for more!
Talysse chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
,How is it decided that you are a hero or a villain?
It's so funny!
But Troy is resally so naive or he acts?
cherrypiesizzle chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
OH SHIT. The shit has hit the fan!
818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »