Reviews for Leviathan!
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 13 . 4/5/2012
Good chapter update soon !
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 13 . 4/5/2012
Amazing! You portrayed the superheroes and villains so well. Kraken is my favourite, he's an idiot but at the same time cute and strong enough to gain respect. Levi's coldness is adorable too. And of course, Volt and Triton are the two most stereotypical and therefore lovable heroes ever. You gave them a very endearing personality. Not to forget: chapeau on the unexpected plot twists that make us want o keep reading. This crazy story really works!
Role of King chapter 13 . 4/4/2012
Ah sweet oblivion they let a villain in the HQ and told them a huge plan BRILLIANT! cant wait for the next chapter
Caitlyn Green chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
Ahh! I've been waiting for such a long time for this to come out and it was totally worth it! The whole time I couldn't help but just read in awe.

I really like how this story is going so keep it up! :)
windy chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
YES a new chapter ! Ah, Levi, I wish they made plushies of you. Don't let those superheroes push you around. You're smart and strong, go from villain to supervillain.

When i searched "leviathan" on wikipedia, i couldn't help but parallel "it is told that the Leviathan will be slain and its flesh served as a feast to the righteous in [the] Time to Come" with this chapter in which Levi is surrounded by superheroes. Free Willy, uh I mean Levi !

Thanks for the update
Mumblers chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
Oh god why? Why leave off there? Nononono, I can already tell that the next few chapters are going to be FILLED with conflict. Lovely lovely conflict.

I told myself I wouldn't start reading this story until it was finished, but I just had to. It was too good to resist. It's so difficult to find good works nowadays, and I have a sweet-tooth for superhero stories. AAAGH! I love everything about this story. Troy is such a child. But he's the kind of child that makes you wish it were legal/socially acceptable to smack children in public. Triton, your idiocy... it's very endearing. But dear god someone needs to smack some common sense into him. In the good way, of course.

Also, I'm sure you've gotten this question multiple times, but I haven't seen anything about it in the notes. Was the Queer as Folk reference(?) intentional? Or was the naming just a coincidence? Of course in the show, Rage was a rich, gay, playboy superhero- and not villain. I'm just curious. Apologies if you've already answered that, I'm just incredibly curious.

And now I shall play the waiting game... Keep being amazing!
Jia chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
Woaaghhhh!

Ohh wow Troy doesn't know! Lololol

Gosh I love this fic!
General Disarray chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
You'd better update soon! I've been checking this DAILY for updates. DAILY!
Mieu-san chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
Egad, I haven't laughed this hard in a long, long time. I cannot BELIEVE that Troy's first thought was that Levi was a superhero. I mean, it makes sense now that I'm thinking about it a little more clearly, but with the cliffhanger and the fact that Troy seems to have issues telling Levi and Leviathan apart in the first place, I died laughing. Really. Excellent chapter. I can see how this could be a very promising, emotionally-compromising turn of events.

I really hope you keep writing this story. I'm enjoying it very, very much.
Chibikodo chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
Hmm is it a trap? Are they trying to fool him to see if he's actually a villain? Or am I giving the superheroes too much credit?

I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Anais Goldfish chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
I love you. Seriously, this story is freaking epic; I stayed up until 1:30 to read this because is was so epic. I'm glad you posted such an amazing story.

Thanks, bud.

:D
pixelly chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
LMAO oh my god. Troy. Use your brain, baby.

Excited for the villaincon showdown!

Thanks for updating :)
ExPrincesssBrown chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
Oh my. Just. Oh my. Can't wait to see how Levi handles this info.
ohmytuesday chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
Troy/Triton is so dumb, hahahaha. This so totally made me day! I'm wondering if Levi's got himself some competition in Kristi now, things seem to be getting interesting!
DeviWan chapter 13 . 3/31/2012