Reviews for Leviathan!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
please update your other stories, especially Ventures and Investments! please update that too! :)
That Boy over There chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
Well I wasn't expecting that one... I can't wait for what happens next :D
prostock69 chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
Ch. 10: I LOVE THIS STORY! I do, so very much! Troy is so cute. He has it so bad for Levi that now he's willing to settle for his alter-ego because he reminds him of Levi...so freaking funny! If he only knew! And now he wants Levi's help in seducing Leviathan...this just keeps getting better and better!

The bathtub scene was hilarious as well! Eating seaweed?

Did Rage just proposed to Levi? .GAWD!
JtheChosen1 chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
Awesome update! Love Rage lol, such a stud who takes what he wants! Which is the same for Troy and Vick lol
Lux Veritas chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
I adore this story, I really do. I've never been a humongous fan of superhero things, but this story makes me seriously happy. Especially the ongoing ignorance of Troy - it's one of the things that's always amused me about superheros. I mean, sometimes it's painfully obvious and no one even notices, haha. Levi and Kraken's relationship is adorable too, the close protective brother villain pair is a nice idea. Of course, Levi and Troy are just...so much love from me there, they're just so hilarious and make me squee like a silly fangirl.

I'm going to stop rambling about all the things I like about this story and just say, wonderful work and definitely looking forward to the next chapter,

-Lux V.
D chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
I love this story. :) I'm glad you are updating more often! Is it possible you can update Unrelated Royalty? I love that story too! I love your writing.
oo chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
i know i should be mad, but rage is so hot... he's really, just, ugh. yeah.

plus that last line was so cute! i know its TROYANDLEVIFOREVAHH status right now but that doesnt keep me from admiring a truly fine specimen of man. yumm
naomi chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
Ah, thank gawd for colleges that start late. Mine started already. :/

anyhoo, I love the whole adding salt to bathtime thing xD and eating seaweed. and even kracken and leviathan having to share a tub sometimes.

it's just that extra touch which makes this story so awesome

ahahaha! troy/triton chasing after leviathan is still not resolved! xD

I love Troy's bluntness in stating that it's the similarity to Levi that makes him want to bang Leviathan

and gaaah! finally Rage makes his move! :O and just the way he proposes! sweet yet dangerous.

my favorite part though is throughout their exchange, there's always hints and reminders how dangerous Rage is. (the strength when Rage tugs Levi's hair when he's talking about Troy/Triton [this one the most 3 so subtle yet so perfect], physical control, physical blows...)

i'm gonna love seeing this play out. :)
PyroTech chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
I love how you update so quickly!

This is super great so far! I hope you continue it :)
pixelly chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
AHAHA RAGE. TROY.

But above all, Kraken and Levi, man. I love their almost literal bromance. Taking saltwater baths while eating seaweed? fucking adorable!

Thank you again, I love how fast you update! :)
Ethereal Discordance chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
I cannot tell you how obsessed I am with this story. I found it literally like a week ago and I've read it through maybe three times since. And it's even better because you're updating so often!

Anyway, awesome story. I love the characters you created and the relationships between them. I especially love that Levi is walking that fine line between hero and villain. Troy is just my absolute favorite though and not for a good reason unfortunately. I just love that he can't keep his identities straight and the fact that Levi keeps challenging him about it. Oh my! Hilarious! Especially that one scene way back, when Triton "saved" him from Rage and Levi was all, "Do I know you?"

But as for this chapter, Rage proposed? I wonder what our dear Troy/Triton would do if Levi agreed! Can't wait for the next one! )
ricemidget chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
this story is just too funny! i love it!
poppendol chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Found your story through the review on the slashpile. And I'm enjoying it greatly. Thanks and keep it up
Tasselcat chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
This whole story makes me :D. And you update so regularly, I'm impressed and gleeful about it.

How dense is Troy, really? I thought he figured it out three chapters ago. *facepalm*

And the deal with Kraken and Levi - they don't seem as close as Volt is making them out to be. They're not Sam and Dean Winchester close, so I don't quite get the 'no room for anyone else' line, but I can understand the sentiment. Especially coming from arch-nemisis-no-really-I-mean-it Volt. ;) Subtext!

All in all, wonderful job, Levi is my favorite (which is good because clearly everyone wants him), and I look forward to further installments.

To lazy to login Tasselcat
jaskolka chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Oh my gosh, this story is freaking hilarious! Could Troy get any cuter? I can't wait to see him go about trying to top Leviathan. Not to mention the hard trying Kraken thinking that a hawaiian shirt is stylish - I just melted from all the adorableness.

It is such a pleasant, witty, uplifting read. It's the third story of yours that I picked up and once again it's a total hit;)
818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 .. Last Next »