Reviews for Leviathan!
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
... Except that you've just blabed the plan to one of the Supervillains.:P This is going to interesting~
K.T. Tag chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
I love how I just finished the 12th chapter this morning and then you write more and update it the same day. GAWDS! AT VILLAINCON! That seems so spectacular and the brothers didn't even know it! Levi is SO going to tell the villains. He has, right? / I WANT MORE OF YOUR FANTASTIC STORY! However, I'll wait since greatness take time. I'm wondering who that other chick who was with Kristi at the bar. Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun. Okay, I'll be done. *SQUEEAAALLl~!*
Faustian chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
I cant wait for more! 3
That Boy over There chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
ahhh man I don't think Leviathan could have walked into a worse predicament if he tried. I was sitting on the edge of my chair the whole time.
K.T. Tag chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
So I was looking at your past story, "Demons of the Heart" and decided what else have you written cuz I really do enjoy your writing. And then "! *foams from the mouth and dies*"

...Yeeeeeahhh...

Anyways, I still think the characters have that spark and dynamic you're going for (you mentioned worrying about that in the last author note). Also, I so call Volt being in love with Kraken. And Troy and Levi and and and... SO CUTE! I'm really excited to see what you're going to write next since you put us on a cliff hanger *pout.* Okay, I'm done. See you next time you add another breath-taking chapter that's going to cause my fangirl heart to explode.
Feel The Waltz chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
You know your into a story when you remember to come back and review it hours later! What can I say. Slash Superhero's kinda gets me going. What I would do to get my boyfriend to dress up as Batman and make out with the Joker would make you blush. Also, loved, loved, loved the fact the press added a question mark on the end of the headline! Have to say, I've read all your stories, but this is defiantly my favourite! :D
CrimsonSnow chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
Gosh, I seriously love this fic XD please update! You're the best~~

By the way, I thought that Tory had experience? Does that mean that everyone he's ever slept with before was a nonhuman? What about that girl at the bar? Or am I just confused?
DeviWan chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
OOooooh. O love this! It's so funny every time the brothers go do crime, and even more funny to read about Levi's reaction to Troy. I'm looking forward to reading more of this!

Thank you for writing!
Lelouch chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
I was pleasantly surprised when i read your story. It is very captivating, and I'd love for you to update soon. Thanks for writing it.
Ali chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
Love it! Please keep going.
1218 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wait. I love this fic even more. Just read it all in one go, hahah. So excited for the next chapter! C:
windy chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
That was so goooooood ! Totally made my day, well night. So hilarious that I just have to say: MORE PLEASE ! While reading I thought about Tiger & Bunny (if you're into anime) and could just picture Troy as Kotetsu and Levi as Lunatic. Well anyway, thanks for this story!
Sera chapter 12 . 3/13/2012
I will pay you with my love to post more Leviathan! Please update 3
salthegemini chapter 12 . 3/10/2012
Ahhhhh! What a cliffhanger! I love this story soon much. Please come back to it soon! I can't wait to see how he reacts to this and if he confronts Levi.
D.H. L'Orange chapter 12 . 3/9/2012