Reviews for Leviathan!
salthegemini chapter 12 . 3/10/2012
Ahhhhh! What a cliffhanger! I love this story soon much. Please come back to it soon! I can't wait to see how he reacts to this and if he confronts Levi.
D.H. L'Orange chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
love this story :D
Scardusk chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
Oh my god, never read anything cooler than this! I love the whole starcrossed lovers thing - and the papers version of it, too. Haha. This is great, I love how Levi is the centre of his little world, the damsel, and yet a complete shit. It's awseom. i'm totally imagining Loki whenever I picture him, I can't help it. I love the plot to this, and the little cliff-hanger. So what happens next, he's going to put 2 and 2 together. Poor Levi, did he not know? I'm not sure who killed the first Levi, was it Volt? Was it Triton? Was it Kraken...? I can't wait to find out, there seems to be a definite history between Leviathon, Volt and Kraken. Keep up the fantastic work!
fightergirl1425 chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
Update soon please.
no-ones-puppet chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
Oh my god! Please tell me you're not leaving it there? This story is seriously soo funny. Is it weird that I was laughing out loud while reading it... It could be because it's 2:30 in the morning, but either way! I read in an earlier a/n that you thought the main characters didn't have enough chemistry... I think you're wrong. All their interactions are so cute! They just can't help themselves can they... :) Gah. Can't wait for the next chapter now. :D
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
i can't believe levi gave in! i thought he was smarter than that!

sometimes while reading this story i wondered if troy was as innocent as he seemed p but at least he's FINALLY starting to get a clue xD he's slipped up so many times and isn't even aware, and now he needed help to notice when levi did...can you say oblivious? D i must say i'm curious as to what he will do...

i kinda liked rage first, but he sure is the typical villain; overestimating his own importance and seeking control and power. i just love how you portrait him )

levi's and kraken's relationship is somewhat mysterious, but quite sweet ) i'm curious as to how everything went down with the old leviathan, the details, i mean. i want to like volt, but until i know more about his part in leviathan's death i don't think i will.

subscribing and looking forward to the next update )
Chowdizzle chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
Dun dun dun! Quite the cliffhanger you've left it at :)

And can just say, I feel like a dirty old man but I wanted more details of their sexytime. Bahh I'm a creeper, but I guess I'll just have to make do with what you give us :P At least they finally got it on!
iamnumberFIVEoohplottwist chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I imagine Levi as Squidward; not because of the whole sea thing, more because they're both extraordinarily cynical...
Mieu-san chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I don't know how the rest of the story will be, but the beginning was astonishingly epic. Leviathan is both amusing and believable, the flow was excellent, the writing was exciting, and the exposition was perfectly balanced. And if the myriad compliments to your writing technique just don't do it for you, let me add that the story has me six kinds of interested and I can't wait to read more. Best feeling in the world, for a reader.

Thank you for writing, of course!
ZombieJane chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
How can you do that! You can't stop a chapter like this!

Hurry, a update please!
HandsomeDevil chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
Ommmgggg! This story is much better than u expected! So good! I love Triton and Levisthan together! But what I cannot wait for is to find out what's up with Volt & Krakken! Why do I get the idea that Volt had to with the other Leviathan's death? And that there's more to Volt & Krakken's relationshi
Stormshower084 chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
I absolutely adore this story! Please update it soon!
Stormshower084 chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
I absolutely adore this story! Please update it soon!
Jenny chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
I love the angst!

Can't wait for more.
mittelan chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
DUN DUN DUNNN. omg troy, what now?
909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 .. Last Next »