Reviews for Leviathan!
windy chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
YES a new chapter ! Ah, Levi, I wish they made plushies of you. Don't let those superheroes push you around. You're smart and strong, go from villain to supervillain.

When i searched "leviathan" on wikipedia, i couldn't help but parallel "it is told that the Leviathan will be slain and its flesh served as a feast to the righteous in [the] Time to Come" with this chapter in which Levi is surrounded by superheroes. Free Willy, uh I mean Levi !

Thanks for the update
Mumblers chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
Oh god why? Why leave off there? Nononono, I can already tell that the next few chapters are going to be FILLED with conflict. Lovely lovely conflict.

I told myself I wouldn't start reading this story until it was finished, but I just had to. It was too good to resist. It's so difficult to find good works nowadays, and I have a sweet-tooth for superhero stories. AAAGH! I love everything about this story. Troy is such a child. But he's the kind of child that makes you wish it were legal/socially acceptable to smack children in public. Triton, your idiocy... it's very endearing. But dear god someone needs to smack some common sense into him. In the good way, of course.

Also, I'm sure you've gotten this question multiple times, but I haven't seen anything about it in the notes. Was the Queer as Folk reference(?) intentional? Or was the naming just a coincidence? Of course in the show, Rage was a rich, gay, playboy superhero- and not villain. I'm just curious. Apologies if you've already answered that, I'm just incredibly curious.

And now I shall play the waiting game... Keep being amazing!
Jia chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
Woaaghhhh!

Ohh wow Troy doesn't know! Lololol

Gosh I love this fic!
General Disarray chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
You'd better update soon! I've been checking this DAILY for updates. DAILY!
Mieu-san chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
Egad, I haven't laughed this hard in a long, long time. I cannot BELIEVE that Troy's first thought was that Levi was a superhero. I mean, it makes sense now that I'm thinking about it a little more clearly, but with the cliffhanger and the fact that Troy seems to have issues telling Levi and Leviathan apart in the first place, I died laughing. Really. Excellent chapter. I can see how this could be a very promising, emotionally-compromising turn of events.

I really hope you keep writing this story. I'm enjoying it very, very much.
Chibikodo chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
Hmm is it a trap? Are they trying to fool him to see if he's actually a villain? Or am I giving the superheroes too much credit?

I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Anais Goldfish chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
I love you. Seriously, this story is freaking epic; I stayed up until 1:30 to read this because is was so epic. I'm glad you posted such an amazing story.

Thanks, bud.

:D
pixelly chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
LMAO oh my god. Troy. Use your brain, baby.

Excited for the villaincon showdown!

Thanks for updating :)
ExPrincessSammya chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
Oh my. Just. Oh my. Can't wait to see how Levi handles this info.
ohmytuesday chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
Troy/Triton is so dumb, hahahaha. This so totally made me day! I'm wondering if Levi's got himself some competition in Kristi now, things seem to be getting interesting!
DeviWan chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
0_0

You killed me.

MOOOAARRRR!
pop-thatbubble chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
Levi's awesome at playing dumb! It's still hilarious that Troy and Volt don't know who he is. I think it would be cool if Levi, fed up with Troy, would have a bitching session with Kristi, since she seems to be the only other with the same intellect as him! Hahaha but that seems rather impossible! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
SassyGrl chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
So Awesome! Please update Stalker next!
The Original Psycho chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
noooo, moooore :O ...but anyway, love it as usual :)
bobbobin chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
An Update!

Poor naive Troy. What will Levi do?
938 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 .. Last Next »