Reviews for Leviathan!
Feel The Waltz chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
You know your into a story when you remember to come back and review it hours later! What can I say. Slash Superhero's kinda gets me going. What I would do to get my boyfriend to dress up as Batman and make out with the Joker would make you blush. Also, loved, loved, loved the fact the press added a question mark on the end of the headline! Have to say, I've read all your stories, but this is defiantly my favourite! :D
CrimsonSnow chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
Gosh, I seriously love this fic XD please update! You're the best

By the way, I thought that Tory had experience? Does that mean that everyone he's ever slept with before was a nonhuman? What about that girl at the bar? Or am I just confused?
DeviWan chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
OOooooh. O love this! It's so funny every time the brothers go do crime, and even more funny to read about Levi's reaction to Troy. I'm looking forward to reading more of this!

Thank you for writing!
Lelouch chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
I was pleasantly surprised when i read your story. It is very captivating, and I'd love for you to update soon. Thanks for writing it.
Ali chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
Love it! Please keep going.
1218 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wait. I love this fic even more. Just read it all in one go, hahah. So excited for the next chapter! C:
windy chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
That was so goooooood ! Totally made my day, well night. So hilarious that I just have to say: MORE PLEASE ! While reading I thought about Tiger & Bunny (if you're into anime) and could just picture Troy as Kotetsu and Levi as Lunatic. Well anyway, thanks for this story!
Sera chapter 12 . 3/13/2012
I will pay you with my love to post more Leviathan! Please update 3
salthegemini chapter 12 . 3/10/2012
Ahhhhh! What a cliffhanger! I love this story soon much. Please come back to it soon! I can't wait to see how he reacts to this and if he confronts Levi.
D.H. L'Orange chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
love this story :D
Scardusk chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
Oh my god, never read anything cooler than this! I love the whole starcrossed lovers thing - and the papers version of it, too. Haha. This is great, I love how Levi is the centre of his little world, the damsel, and yet a complete shit. It's awseom. i'm totally imagining Loki whenever I picture him, I can't help it. I love the plot to this, and the little cliff-hanger. So what happens next, he's going to put 2 and 2 together. Poor Levi, did he not know? I'm not sure who killed the first Levi, was it Volt? Was it Triton? Was it Kraken...? I can't wait to find out, there seems to be a definite history between Leviathon, Volt and Kraken. Keep up the fantastic work!
fightergirl1425 chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
Update soon please.
no-ones-puppet chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
Oh my god! Please tell me you're not leaving it there? This story is seriously soo funny. Is it weird that I was laughing out loud while reading it... It could be because it's 2:30 in the morning, but either way! I read in an earlier a/n that you thought the main characters didn't have enough chemistry... I think you're wrong. All their interactions are so cute! They just can't help themselves can they... :) Gah. Can't wait for the next chapter now. :D
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
i can't believe levi gave in! i thought he was smarter than that!

sometimes while reading this story i wondered if troy was as innocent as he seemed p but at least he's FINALLY starting to get a clue xD he's slipped up so many times and isn't even aware, and now he needed help to notice when levi did...can you say oblivious? D i must say i'm curious as to what he will do...

i kinda liked rage first, but he sure is the typical villain; overestimating his own importance and seeking control and power. i just love how you portrait him )

levi's and kraken's relationship is somewhat mysterious, but quite sweet ) i'm curious as to how everything went down with the old leviathan, the details, i mean. i want to like volt, but until i know more about his part in leviathan's death i don't think i will.

subscribing and looking forward to the next update )
Chowdizzle chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
Dun dun dun! Quite the cliffhanger you've left it at :)

And can just say, I feel like a dirty old man but I wanted more details of their sexytime. Bahh I'm a creeper, but I guess I'll just have to make do with what you give us :P At least they finally got it on!
917 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 .. Last Next »