Reviews for Leviathan!
Sassygrl chapter 20 . 3/8/2014
Lovely chap. Please update Asap.
ittykitty chapter 20 . 3/6/2014
An AWESOME chapter. Such a cliffy-I can't wait for the next chap! I hope Levi doesn't kill Kraken. Thanks for writing :)
TheMadButterfly chapter 20 . 3/5/2014
I cannot wait to read more! Kind of sad that there is only one more chapter but please don't keep us waiting 6 months for it! I swear there should be a easy way readers ccould send you money so you could quit your day job and just write us stories all day!
nooooooo chapter 20 . 3/4/2014
one last chaper? noooooo it cant end yet! i love this sotry too much!
Verronitca chapter 20 . 3/4/2014
Yay! (does the happy dance) thank you so much for updating I really, really, really love this story! Will you make a kindle version for this like Stalker? Or a hard copy because I really want it in my library!
krlsen chapter 20 . 3/4/2014
cheesekun chapter 20 . 3/4/2014
Wow! Never saw that coming! Please don;t have Levi kill Kraken! :0 Please update soooon
Willowtm chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
Ah! No! Okay, one left, one left... I can do this... Ahem, anyways, lovingly hating the ending, but gotta say my entire day just brightened when I checked my email. - Yay, update!
Themadbutterfly chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
Yeah! Today was the day! An update! I cannot wait for the next chapter! I am happy to see everything unfolding and going down. For a second I thought volt was the one who killed Leviathon
paputsza chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
What? gasp! what. Plug all the holes please, it will feel good.
blackkitties chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Kidmfidmsmfkfmdkdk no9oooooo I want more! I can't wait to read the conclousion . this is so amazing!
Yay chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Thank you thank you thank you! :D
Guest chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Oh man Kraken's going to be hurting real bad... Of course I think Volt will interfere... And I hope Levi knocks Rage off his high and mighty pedestal. Cause as jealous as I'm sure Triton is, I think Levi can fight his own battles.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Hmmm this chapter confused me- where were kraken/ rage? Thats still a little unclear to me, post- chapter. Did troy know anout levi before- was that why he wasnt angry? And Whats going on with villiancon? Hmmm
dolorosmeanspain chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
please include rough triton/leviathan sex please before end
925 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »