Reviews for Leviathan!
kirabillion chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
Wow Dude... No doubt that the reviews reaches to 800... the story is awesome... though at first I thought there will be a lot of action since the theme is Heroes and Villains and i keep asking myself that how you gonna deliver every fighting since in this story. though the action is less compare to what i thought first but nevertheless the story is great the plot is great and the whole package is really great. I wish that next chapter will not be the last as you stated because i hate to say goodbye to this story... to early to say goodbye... i just hope that the next chapter will be long enough to last me a lifetime. LOL... God Bless Dude and more new stories to come...
PinkHart chapter 20 . 5/26/2014
Took me two days to read this. And I loved every minute of it. I honestly was shipping kraken and Levi for a long time because they seemed to be so much better together than Levi and Troy. Volt being in love with kraken was surprising and kraken killing the first leviathan for volt made me gasp out loud lol.

It was cute that Troy and triton had fallen for Levi. But I think I like Troy the least. He's a bit spoiled yeah? And he's so pushy. But I was also surprised by how well he took the news. Then again, he wanted Levi and leviathan from the start too

Kraken might feel bad about killing his brother. But Volt definitely won't let him die even if kraken felt bad enough to let leviathan kill him. Levi would regret it though. Kraken is the guy who would tickle him into submition, and climb into the salt bath with him, and cook him a shitty dinner, and lets Levi hug him whenever he wanted whether or not it was in public. Levi is krakens baby brother..! And kraken loves him :(

Ah, I'm getting emotional lol I really like them together, but a love sick Volt is something I can read about forever! Him asking kraken to sit down only after taking the only seat was priceless. I wonder who would be on top between those two. I'm thinking kraken

Can't wait for the next update!
Anonymous chapter 20 . 5/8/2014
Are you ever gonna update Unrelated Royalty? I have been waiting for it for years, please do reply
Guest chapter 20 . 5/5/2014
Im dying to see how this ends! Do update soon!
bosco chapter 20 . 5/1/2014
Well, no planning aside, I am thoroughly enjoying this "clusterfuck"
This is one of my favourite stories and thank you so much for sharing
Greenkidx chapter 20 . 4/25/2014
Wow! First let me say sorry for taking so long to read and review. Great chapter. I'm really excited for the conclusion. I just love Triton an Leviathan. Hurt Kraken was also very subtle and well written. Happy Writing. Please post soon.
cheesekun chapter 20 . 4/21/2014
I love all your stories and I hope this contributes to reaching your 1000 review mark! :D
Soraya Zeeva chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
Yeah an update! Not what I was expecting there at the end. Does Leviathan really do it?
Kinsfang chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
I loved this story! It's so rare for me to laugh out loud like a crazy person when I read but this had me doing it, goofy grin included. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next! I just found this story and stayed up all night to read all that was posted. ;)
Wee Bean Nighe chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
I Loved this story & it's not the usual kind of thing I read (I was snared by Demons...Heart) But now I'm Gutted to see it finish! Please make a sequel from Kraken's POV, You have spent a lot of creativity developing this World/Characters to end it here (I Hope) This is one of my Fav's & I even loved it more than D..H! Please give us Followers a sequel!
DH L'Orange chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
wow and how did i miss this update exactly?

good chapter. crossing my fingers for a satisfying resolution to everyones' problems (well except for Rage, that is. he can rot).
HOLYSHIT chapter 20 . 3/25/2014
OMG. OMG. OH MY FUCKING GOD.
ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO?! WHAT?! PLEASE TELL ME YOU CAN'T END THIS IN A TRADEGY! THIS HAS BEEN MY FAVOURITE STORY ON FICTION PRESS!
WILL THERE BE A SEQUEL!? THIS IS TOO AMAZING1 I CAN'T.
cherrypiesizzle chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
Whoaaaaaa...what a twist! I didn't see that one coming at all
kris123e1 chapter 20 . 3/21/2014
Omg I seriously dont know why I took so long to find this.. it was AWESOME
best stories ive read in months. It was funny, serious, dramtic ..sighs... it was everything...your words painted a beautiful up the good work and cant wait to get started on more of your work
JaneH chapter 20 . 3/21/2014
Hmm. I'd like to see Kraken die, but on the other hand, seeing him dead would be kinda sad.

Well doesn't matter, thanks for updating, looking forward for the next :D
945 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »