Reviews for Leviathan!
Klrka chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
Thank you so much for new chapter, I love it!
Reena chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
Its definitely One of my favorite story' for the chapter and as always it was full of fun,amusement and laughter:).
Soraya Zeeva chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
I was so glad to see an update to this story. :)
I hope it's not long till the next update.
DarkSun chapter 18 . 5/25/2013
Oh my lord, a new chapter? Holy fucking shit, there are rainbows in the sky now. Also, hello. ) Any chance of more sea imagery? That was really what drew me into this, the sea shit. And also, please make Levi less lame. As in, he hasn't really used any super powers except for Snake Eye.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/24/2013
HelloBilby chapter 18 . 5/24/2013
Woo! New chapter!
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 18 . 5/24/2013
one of the most original stories, i've read on here! absolutely kick arse. looking forward to another update! so entertaining!
fightergirl1425 chapter 18 . 5/24/2013
Finally, an update! I missed this so much. I've been checking this every week, and when I saw an update, i was like "yes!" Update soon!
cheesekun chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
Yay! I love this fic and am so glad you're continuing with it! Can't wait for more of this and VAI! Many thanks for the update!
Angel Raksha Akasha Flame chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
She is back finally . Praying for more cause i just love Levi.
Fruits basket lover '00 chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
That was a very interesting chapter. I think it would be cool if you made a one shot or something about Volt realizing his feelings for Kraken. Just a thought. And even though you don't update often, im still glad to see that you update at all. Great Job! Oh, and I liked the kiss ;)
Breathless02 chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
You're alive! I so love this story, with an overprotective Kraken and Troy!
Hope to read more from you and Levi as soon as possible :):)
krlsen chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
Guest chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
aw, kraken and volt are sooo cute! i hope they end up together!
SaintNis chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
Awesome! :D so glad that you posted a new chapter! I love Kraken and Volt, cant wait to see more of them! :D
818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »