Reviews for Leviathan!
paputsza chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
What? gasp! what. Plug all the holes please, it will feel good.
blackkitties chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Kidmfidmsmfkfmdkdk no9oooooo I want more! I can't wait to read the conclousion . this is so amazing!
Yay chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Thank you thank you thank you! :D
Guest chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Oh man Kraken's going to be hurting real bad... Of course I think Volt will interfere... And I hope Levi knocks Rage off his high and mighty pedestal. Cause as jealous as I'm sure Triton is, I think Levi can fight his own battles.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Hmmm this chapter confused me- where were kraken/ rage? Thats still a little unclear to me, post- chapter. Did troy know anout levi before- was that why he wasnt angry? And Whats going on with villiancon? Hmmm
dolorosmeanspain chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
please include rough triton/leviathan sex please before end
Mewenn chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
My money was on Volt and an accident. But this can be interesting too. I wonder how things went down for Kraken to think killing his twin was the only solution. And I'm looking forward to know how the whole thing will end. I'm really curious if Troy and Levi's relationship can survive after this. Though Levi sounds like he has affection for Troy most of the time it feels more like the affection for a pet (unless he's lying to himself). So I'd love to look what happens when everyone knows who the others are and there is no more blackmail going around.
FightsWithBears chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
D:
Whoa
WHooaaaa
...
I kind of actually hope Levi just goes on a killing spree and decimates the city and then lives as the monster forever in the ocean.
marginal-utility chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
awesome chapter…please post the next one soon!
Lorenz S chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
One chapter to go? Are you serious?! You've gotta make it a really long one. Seriously! And then an epilogue. I'm demanding. IDC!
Noodl chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Wiooooo! Can't wait! Awesome, still loving this story after so long and I am SO EXCITED for this last chapter. Keep it up. You're amazing
Shima chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
Ahhh... It's nice to see you're updating again! I was a bit confused about what happened, but I think I understood most of it by the end. Keep up the good (and deliciously dramatic) work!
Bopeep chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
That was an awful cliffhanger. Now I'm all riled up. There better be an explanation for this, because I do like Kraken and don't want to see him die. Also, a little explanation on what Levi's twin would be like would be really interesting, like, would he be the crazy one rather than Levi? Thanks for updating!
Essie chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
Love chapter 20! hahah

Such action. I really like how you're able to infuse humour into your stories but also heart. It makes me think you'd be an awesome person to hang out with in real life.
916 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »