Reviews for Leviathan!
Soraya Zeeva chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
Yeah an update! Not what I was expecting there at the end. Does Leviathan really do it?
Kinsfang chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
I loved this story! It's so rare for me to laugh out loud like a crazy person when I read but this had me doing it, goofy grin included. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next! I just found this story and stayed up all night to read all that was posted. ;)
Wee Bean Nighe chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
I Loved this story & it's not the usual kind of thing I read (I was snared by Demons...Heart) But now I'm Gutted to see it finish! Please make a sequel from Kraken's POV, You have spent a lot of creativity developing this World/Characters to end it here (I Hope) This is one of my Fav's & I even loved it more than D..H! Please give us Followers a sequel!
DH L'Orange chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
wow and how did i miss this update exactly?

good chapter. crossing my fingers for a satisfying resolution to everyones' problems (well except for Rage, that is. he can rot).
HOLYSHIT chapter 20 . 3/25/2014
OMG. OMG. OH MY FUCKING GOD.
ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO?! WHAT?! PLEASE TELL ME YOU CAN'T END THIS IN A TRADEGY! THIS HAS BEEN MY FAVOURITE STORY ON FICTION PRESS!
WILL THERE BE A SEQUEL!? THIS IS TOO AMAZING1 I CAN'T.
cherrypiesizzle chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
Whoaaaaaa...what a twist! I didn't see that one coming at all
kris123e1 chapter 20 . 3/21/2014
Omg I seriously dont know why I took so long to find this.. it was AWESOME
best stories ive read in months. It was funny, serious, dramtic ..sighs... it was everything...your words painted a beautiful up the good work and cant wait to get started on more of your work
JaneH chapter 20 . 3/21/2014
Hmm. I'd like to see Kraken die, but on the other hand, seeing him dead would be kinda sad.

Well doesn't matter, thanks for updating, looking forward for the next :D
Green-Lemon chapter 20 . 3/18/2014
What? Just one chapter left? And you left us with that ending? Noooo! Please, please write when you are expeting an update! I'm so nervous! Two weeks, one month, more? Write even if you're going to announce that you don't have time for writing right now!

Leviathan came clean with Troy, I didn't see it coming. And Kreaken?! He killed the previous Leviathan? He should have explained what happened himself. I guess there's a deeper story there. I still think Levi and Kraken will make up, they are so adorable as brothers.
I am hoping for happy ending! When the story is complete I will totally read this again - I forgot so much!

Love you, thanks for remembering this story! Totally my favourite, Levi is a magnet for trouble in a such funny way!
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
Where's the rest?!

NOOOO, I need more!
LesBeatles chapter 20 . 3/14/2014
HURRY UP AND FINISH THE LAST FUCKING CHAPTER OMG!

You have no idea how fucking long it's been since I've read a story this fucking great. It's 4fucking50 a.m. right where I am. This shit kept me up all night and I'll be damned you only got ONE MORE MOTHERFUCKING CHAPTER TO GO?! LIKE REALLY. WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME.

You're killin me man...

It's been bout 13 days since the last update, right? ;3; You should be almost done by now, right? RIGHT RIGHT.

Bookmarking this so I can come back to it later easily.

Also, favorited. :3
Guest chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
Wait? Only one more chapter? Will it be long? Will it be enough?ajkfksall?!
semantics chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
Almost ending?! I wonder what's going to happen! :D I had so much fun reading this story; it was highly amusing. I loved the character development! I did go back to reread some parts, and suddenly some things made a bit more sense. Knew Kraken/Volt always kind of had a thing for each other. Or maybe it was Volt/ old Leviathan? Looking forward to the next installment! LOLed so much at Leviathan and Kraken's shinnanigans! :D and for some reason, yes I do like Rage, and I do think he is very sexy ;-)
Sassygrl chapter 20 . 3/8/2014
Lovely chap. Please update Asap.
ittykitty chapter 20 . 3/6/2014
An AWESOME chapter. Such a cliffy-I can't wait for the next chap! I hope Levi doesn't kill Kraken. Thanks for writing :)
938 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »