Reviews for You
transparentworld chapter 1 . 1/16
I'm extremely impressed by the amount of emotion you have conveyed with such a short piece. Please keep writing, as you have an obvious talent.
StripesOnAMoon chapter 1 . 1/16
Intriguing. It is amazing to see the whole story from the "creepy", "pedophile" of a teacher's point of veiw. Whenever we see these real life stories on the news, headline "Teacher Fired on a Molestation Count", it never occurs to us that it could've all been done in something we say "doesn't possess a number"- love. What an unpredictable thing to write on! Love. It was sad in a beautiful way, and that's what gripped me in the beginning. Very nice flow to the whole thing.
-Stripes
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
There was real emotion in this piece - I could actually feel it. Your writing is so honest and emotive that it's impossible not to. Thank you for sharing this lovely piece with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I've always been creeped out by student/teacher relationships, but this was really sad.

It wasn't a weird pedophile, he/she was really in love with this girl/boy, but of course, teenagers' relationships never really last.

I understand the narrator's hurt, pain, angst. It was depressing.

Great work, Pulsie.
-Sapphire
absentmindedprofessor chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Wow. I loved this. It was a breath of fresh air, really, to see the teacher-student relationship from the teacher's point of view, and in such a heartbroken way. I really loved the beginning, when the professor was so angrily drinking and cursing himself - it was beautifully written. And the ending, when he sees his student with a new boy, it's very simply written and I think that adds greatly to the story. Thank you for sharing this - it was lovely.
Illuminated Copy Typist chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Wow. Just...wow.

First off, this story is fantastic. I've never really been one for slice-of-life, but this is incredibly well-written, and it keeps me interested. You're very descriptive, and I love it.

The story itself is incredibly interesting. I was drawn in, forced to keep reading, simply to know what happened next. I also found the ending very powerful. I honestly couldn't tell whether she was addressing herself, or the student. Or both?

Insanely Yours,