Reviews for You
DREAMIRIS chapter 2 . 2/8
Oh my God absolutely loved this. Short and crisp sentences, nonetheless powerful and raw, especially chapter two. A wonder ride for me. Enjoyed (and cried) immensely!
Kitxkat chapter 2 . 1/27
Damn. This story really captivated the love between this teacher and student. I love how you made the teacher's line short and spaced out. it seemed like they flawlessly captured his character amd thought process. I really enjoyed it too. But it's unfortunate about how it turned out. It's sad. Bittersweet. But the teacher turned out okay. He wilk be fine. At least, his friend is there for him. Overallm nice story. :)
Illuminated Copy Typist chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
Well, that is without a doubt one of the most interesting takes on this particular styling of forbidden romance. And I absolutely adore your prose...very, noir-ish, to me. Or perhaps like someone talking over situations in their head. Either way, I greatly love it.
transparentworld chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I'm extremely impressed by the amount of emotion you have conveyed with such a short piece. Please keep writing, as you have an obvious talent.
iNdie OT chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Intriguing. It is amazing to see the whole story from the "creepy", "pedophile" of a teacher's point of veiw. Whenever we see these real life stories on the news, headline "Teacher Fired on a Molestation Count", it never occurs to us that it could've all been done in something we say "doesn't possess a number"- love. What an unpredictable thing to write on! Love. It was sad in a beautiful way, and that's what gripped me in the beginning. Very nice flow to the whole thing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
There was real emotion in this piece - I could actually feel it. Your writing is so honest and emotive that it's impossible not to. Thank you for sharing this lovely piece with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I've always been creeped out by student/teacher relationships, but this was really sad.

It wasn't a weird pedophile, he/she was really in love with this girl/boy, but of course, teenagers' relationships never really last.

I understand the narrator's hurt, pain, angst. It was depressing.

Great work, Pulsie.
absentmindedprofessor chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Wow. I loved this. It was a breath of fresh air, really, to see the teacher-student relationship from the teacher's point of view, and in such a heartbroken way. I really loved the beginning, when the professor was so angrily drinking and cursing himself - it was beautifully written. And the ending, when he sees his student with a new boy, it's very simply written and I think that adds greatly to the story. Thank you for sharing this - it was lovely.
Illuminated Copy Typist chapter 1 . 12/5/2011

First off, this story is fantastic. I've never really been one for slice-of-life, but this is incredibly well-written, and it keeps me interested. You're very descriptive, and I love it.

The story itself is incredibly interesting. I was drawn in, forced to keep reading, simply to know what happened next. I also found the ending very powerful. I honestly couldn't tell whether she was addressing herself, or the student. Or both?

Insanely Yours,