Reviews for The Price of Love
Guest chapter 9 . 1/22
Honestly reading this made me sad. Its nit that its not well written, because it is. Its not the direct storyline, because that's fine too.

Its two things specifically. The second to last chapter, in which there is either rape or very very thin lined dubious consent. I'm still not sure, because of how the scene goes on. And as it didn't have a whole lot of plot value that you see definitively I really don't like seeing those scenes.
The second issue I had was the ending. It was very abrupt, didn't make a whole lot of sense, the way he brought his little brother to see all these people being artistic, the follow-up on why wasn't very apparent, Luis's reaction to the situation didn't really make sense and the last few lines seemed to be aiming for some type of humor but were undeniably random, abrupt, and just... Sad.

Don't give up writing. Always strive to be better.
Krimsyn chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
Not a big fan of the ending and Erich's personality...kind of wish Luis had told him to leave him alone (which I guess he tried to and failed...no willpower) and moved on...but I suppose it is kind of interesting this way-more thrill to it. It also left me wondering if they are going to continue their "relationship" even if Luis does take a wife? (Could totally see him marrying a lesbian that just needs a husband to get her parents off her back.)
Miu chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Gosh! I really into this kind of thing!
slash incest brocest!
where hv u been? I had searching for u around..
Gosh! and the way u introduce da main chara is so cutey kewl!
You annoy with me now too, doncha? Its okay. I understand. lol.
Selena Luna chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
At first I wanted to fucking kill that bastard Erich and understood why Luis hated him and why you started the story the way you did. I wanted to do very bad things to Erich (and not the good kind) when the bastard got married. As of right now I can safely say that I hate him and love him all at the same time. I feel kinda bad for Luis and don't even want to think of all the torturous things that he will have to endure from now on. I can see how the pair works though.

Wonderfully written story and I can say I enjoyed it through the tears and fits of " I'm going to murder that fucking bastard in the most horrible way imaginable". It was interesting and VERY different from the usual stuff you find on fictionpress. I was actually really surprise that I liked it. Usually I prefer the sweeter stuff but it was a nice change of pace.
TheOnlySexyGeorge chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
I wasn't really feelin the whole vibe here... The story was well written, there's no doubt about that, but I just guess it's not really my style. Well written and engaging though
Cherry Bliss chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
I loved it! Especially the ending!
Please continue writing. You have so much talent! :)
Arethusa Cyberia chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
This could be the “Never-ending Story” of two brothers fucking behind closed doors for the rest of their lives. Interesting incentive to graduate pre-med, I must say.

If you’re concerned about spelling and grammar, you have a lot of misspelled words in here. Either get a dictionary or a good Beta. Don’t rely on Spell Check, because although “manor”, “defiantly”, and “fallow” are spelled correctly, what YOU want are the words “manner”, “definitely”, and “follow”. Those are not the only ones. Look things over carefully.

I also have a feeling that Erich and Luis are not going to remain Catholics for long. Was the wedding in a church? LOL
LovelyLorelei chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
This ending was definitely not what I was expecting, but it was amazing regardless. I just have to wonder, would they still have sex together after the vacation ends? Would Erich really insist that Luis find a wife? And will we see more from them?
bonky jo chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
This was really interesting! I powered through it all so I didn't leave reviews every chapter. But I seriously love Luis (and hate Erich). Yet their dynamic is so great I can't get enough.

Luis is such a coward, but im glad he showed some backbone by punching Erich when he deserved it. Still its frustrating that Erich is such a douche and asshole! its to the point that I sort of wish there was a POV switch just to get a glimpse of Erich's convoluted mind. Like why does he want Luis as his protege/fuck buddy etc.? His deal w/ his brother (to get into FSU) is that his twisted way of being possessive and controlling? Is his love for Luis as limited/twisted as he mentioned in an earlier chapter?

Clearly Erich's heartlessness knows no bounds - especially here as he starts screwing some random whore. I can only wonder what happened to his wife or was their marriage short lived? She must have not been the 'woman of his dreams' if he can effortlessly start screwing some random date. Plus Luis is probably even more wrapped around Erich's finger after sleeping with him. But I sort of wish he could idk move on, make Erich unbelievably jealous and see the error of his ways.. Ok it's a stretch but whatever.

Anyways this is awesome so far, I was dyin of laughter in some parts. If you decide to revamp, u should consider doing the whole POV switch thing for Luis and Erich. Just for us readers to understand how f'd up Erich is. I look forward to ur next update!
The lady loves the dark chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Wow...how Evil can Erich get? He really doesn't love Luis. ...even a little bit? This I'd intense! Poor Luis I can't imagine how he must feel. Awww... this is so painful
The lady loves the dark chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
I'm inlove point blank PERIOD! LOL Boy do love brocest!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
oh my, last chapter was kinky, but I liked it. Keep up the good work.
Spades Of Hell chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
I'm loving this story. Poor Luis, all he wants is his brother to look at him romanticly instead of looking at him like a fuck toy
Guest chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
PLEASE update soon. I love this
Lacerations chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
I wouldn't have went to medicine. No matter how steaming hot my brother waas...Math can kill !
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »