Reviews for Tainted Blood
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Very very INTRIGUING! I get the impression that Astoria isn't very well liked by alot of them except for Septimus! I am also pondering the fact if the prisoner has actually been transformed OR if he could be faking setting them up? OH MY SOOOOOOO MANY QUESTIONS AND SO FEW ANSWERS AT THIS POINT! You, MY FRIEND, COMPLETELY BLOW ME OUT OF THE WATER WITH YOUR BRILLIANCE! YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW I actually feel can make a go as a PUBLISHED AUTHOR! EXCEPTIONAL JOB Girl!
CaBlasch87 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
wow..cant wait for more
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
OK-I AM OFFICIALLY LOVING THIS STORY and will be watching for more! GOTTA KNOW what is going on, who the boy is and just WELL EVERYTHING! Where did you get the name Astoria? I ask because I was born and raised in Oregon and there is a coastal town there called Astoria. They used the town to make a movie 'Kindergarten Cop' with Arnold Schwarzeneger. It is a beautiful town. Sorry just my curiosity got me and wanted to know! I loved it!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
DAMN GIRL-ALREADY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION-looks like you got yourself another GREAT story going here-on to the next chapter!
Monette chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
This is one of the best I've read on fictionpress recently. Most stories are bland, predictable but this is creative and intriguing. I like it when stories, even romance, make you ask questions and this did exactly that!
I hope the rest of the story is as intriguing and creative as these two chapters were :)
laughing my a. off chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This sounds amazing. Update!
Alex Rashid chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
this is good. Really. Please continue.

Alex

PS. Can you please check out my stories. And review a couple (or all:). I expecially need opinions on Mean Girls and Blossoms. Thanks!
Tori-Color-Bastia chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I really like this story! Please update soon! I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Raven Starhawk chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Love and life go hand in hand. The exquisite flavor of your words brings this ever so close to a burning light in my soul. Greatly penned.
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Okay first of, I like it. Has a nice idea good world, something you find in a YA book these days. But, it is moving too fast. The guy is weird. Shouldnt he kind of hate her for stabbing him? I get he was turned against his will but still. In short love it but getting whip lash from how fast it is.