Reviews for God Took Them
IsleXIII chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
A twisted little parable. Well done.
SheWhoWatchesSilently chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Payback's a bitch ;)
AcrylicHeart chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I am officially in love with you. People need more brutally honest things like this, because it is very true that things like this can happen. The ending was a clincher and a half too. Hahaha, I find myself laughing at the sheer cruel irony of this. Love it.
jinx1764 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I really enjoyed your story. I thought you did a great job of connecting Amber, Leroy and the kittens. Amber's strange lack of emotion is, at first, odd. But later, after she kills her brother, gives hints of a hidden psychopath. Normally a lack of affect would be a detriment to a story, but here I think it works quite well.

I don't know how much you prefer concrit, but I did notice many of the same types of grammar errors throughout. Mainly commas/semi-colons not correctly placed, capitalization incorrectly used or not used. When I give an in depth review I give examples from the work read, but that's also a review that's either requested or within a known group.

If you would like to chat further we can do so, otherwise thank you for the nice read and keep writing!
FlyingCatFish chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
haha so expected but oddly hilarious.. but then i am of a sadistic nature..