Reviews for Collide
chewychester chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Oooo, Ohhh…:( You removed it from here? Oh well
Pumpkinflower chapter 12 . 6/4/2013
I absolutely love this story. You are very talented writer. I loved the fact that this was slow love story, I have read too many of those "lets get married,love you forever,we have known each other almost a week now"-stories. And really, I'm not saying there can't be love like that, I just love slow stories and that the charachters learn to really know each other, the good and bad habits.
Also, I like that these charachters actually have jobs and they are not teens anymore. (It's nice to read stories about charachters close to my own age for a change ;) It's so wonderfull how you make them have their own lives and problems, it makes everything much more believable.
And well... Nate is sooooooooooo cute. I love him. :D
I'm hoping to read much more stories from you (actually I think I have read everything that you have posted here in fictionpress, I just have to comment this one as it's my alltime favourite.)
Ngoc1231 chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Finals are finally over and I'm back on my hunt for amazingly cute and fluffy stories that makes your have some hope that you'll find your someone out there eventually if they make the first move or you do.

I kinda love your writing. Not gonna lie. Love your characters and I'm slightly bias cus I kinda love ballet. Just came home from a class actually haha. That and I loved watching hockey after watching it in the last winter olympics so yeah you can I'm really bias haha.

I love how Nate was so oblivious til the end and poor Julie having to deal with him, the self confidence and eating issue. This was a good round about of a girl who was literally at rock bottom getting back to the pretty much perfect ending with all of the things that she had to go through.

Although by far my favorite character was Abby haha. She was adorable.

Love the story!
*Ngoc1231*
Vanderwoman chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
This is amazingly refreshing. You're a great author and with creative ideas too. I seriously enjoy reading your work :D I love your other stories, but this one captured my heart. It has the perfect amount of sweetness. Once again, brilliant idea! :)
salex13 chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
I like this! There just isn't enough good hockey stories on this site. :)
heal me forever chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
boy dat was so much i LOVE IT ND ADORE IT good one :)
AnonymousReads chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
This stories great but it doesn't feel done maybe add an epilogue. Great story. :)
love.in.the.city97 chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
That was one of the most gloriously amazing pieces of fluff I've ever read. Like... legitly beautiful. You're a god. Congratulations.
Anaeli chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
Loved it!
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Okay, so Pee Wee, at least in Canada is from ages 11-12...this made me laugh though. I really am enjoying this story, even if Jules is a Leafs fan ;)
JDFly chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
Fini! I liked the way u developed the characters, especially the ballerina. The tough guy with a heart of gold NHL player was ez to ID with. He's just like NFL players.
JD Fly chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I only read 2 chapters per sitting (short attention span), but u kept me for 5. Pretty good story.
ilovepunks chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
Oh my gosh, this is is the sweetest story ever! The ending has me nearly in tears! I live Nate and Julie, and I'm so happy things worked out for them! Well done on being such a faaaabulous author! :-) -ilovepunks
rosieroo chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Hey there! I'm Rosie from A Drop of Romeo and this lovely story has been added to our archive, under the category of Miscellaneous! Here's your review:

Rosie Thinks: From the start, the strange relationship between Nate and Julie drew me in, as well as the amazing characterisation of them both. Within the very first chapter, thenifoundfivedollars paints a vivid picture of both main characters. So therefore, I'd say that this story is very much character-based, rather than purely plot-based. Both of them were just so interesting that I couldn't help but read more to find out about them.

Julie is a ballerina who has been battling with a pretty serious issue - anorexia. The way that the author has approached this issue is interesting and she does not deal with it lightly. Although Julie is recovering from it when the story takes place, the reader still understands just how serious an issue it is. Nate, on the other hand, is a bit of a bad ass. The two of them keep meeting in almost unbelievable coincidences and Nate, despite his ice hockey reputation, remains a bit of a sweetie throughout all of it. The relationship between the two happens slowly and sweetly - it was enjoyable reading about how they progress into friendship first, and how Nate helps heal Julie.

thenifoundfivedollars is always a brilliant writer and this story doesn't disappoint. Everything about her writing is mostly spot on and the plot is completely original and refreshing. It's quite a short story - only 12 chapters long - but it still makes for a heart-warming, captivating read.
blackbirds fly chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
A story like this is always fun to read. You've managed to take a darker situation and make light of it without depreciating the seriousness of it. The writing was simplistic and fluid and your writing always seems to cheer me up when I'm a bit PMS-y or just in the mood for something to read that won't make me want to go jump off a cliff.

That aside, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE hockey and the Rangers are not too far down from my top teams ;) (Although I am a much hated Flyers fan). And there aren't many nice romance stories that revolve around the NHL so the summary got me as soon as I saw those three letters. And I, for a long time, was a figure skater and Julie's illness was something I could easily relate to. From the first paragraph, I knew exactly what was going on, so I applaud you for portraying it in a none-stereotypical without getting overly detailed. The portrayal was just right.

Overally the relationship between Julie and Luke was cute and humorous and very realistic. The minir characters made it amusing and slightly quirky. It was a fabulous read in my opinion. :)
148 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »