Reviews for Collide
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
Sorry, too lazy to log in. So is is the end? It was really well written.
dream-beautiful chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
I think whats incredible about this is that with only 12 chapters you conveyed such an adorable, heart-warming piece that other Fictionpress writers do in...say, 30. Thats what makes you one of my favorite writers on here. This was so so SO cute. :)
funnechick chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
Awww...so sweet and fluffy. I'm so glad he felt such remorse for missing her performance (as he should). But with his confession, and kisses, he more than made up for it. :)
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
Awww! So that's why he didn't go?

I think this was a great way to wrap up the story.. because it was about them committing to a relationship. Now that they decided to take that step with each other, it's a perfect, logical end :)

I've loved both Nate and Julie through this journey.. Thanks for a wonderful story!
Choukou chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
I'm so confused! It's been so long since I last read this. That I'm mot sure what Julie is thinking in suddenly breaking off their friendship. I'm not exactly sure where you are taking this, but hopefully you update soon.
Figgalina chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
I am so not a Rangers fan, but I soooo love this story!
FindnUrslfInLuv-LouisTomlinson chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
omg. LOVED THIS CHAPPIE!
pixies114 chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
Aww Nate come on be there for Julie! Lol awesome chapter I can't wait for more!
chewychester chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
He better walk in, he just better.
belle1220 chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
I love this story. I actually think it is my favorite of your stories that I have read. The interaction between Julie and Nate is fabulous and you cannot help but root for them. I also don't think it hurts that I am a Ranger fan ;)

Let's Go Blue Shirts!
checkyesdana chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
NOO! Don't give up Julie! That better have been nate who called her name!
Kathie chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
i love this story! but I hate the last paragraph. I hate it because I realize its ending and i have to wait who knows how long till the next chapter! haha update soon!
dream-beautiful chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
This makes me stomach get all flurry and my brain all mushy. Sighhhh. :) How many more chapters? I feel like it's coming to a well close.
clkamp chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
I cannot tell you how much i missed these characters and this story. That sounds so pathetic, but hey, it's true. Lol, im just as frustrated with her as Nate is! Can't she see he totally loves her.

Cant wait for more!
thats.the.beauty.of.it chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
Love it! Keep up the good work!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »