Reviews for Collide
pokerdiva chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Love the story. Nate is a JERK. I m glad Julie told him off. He doesnt deserve her.
funnechick chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Ohh...I saw the writing on the wall with this one. Especially when I realized she was going over to his apartment without calling on the morning after a game. Bad decision. It will definitely be interesting to see how he handles being on her bad side.
pixies114 chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
This story is amazing! I can't wait to read more update soon!
LoveStory87 chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Fantastic as usual. Now it's just the horrible waiting game till the next chapter!
ABSURDLY BRIGHT LIGHT chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Being Canadian she celebrated the holiday a month prior to the Americans[American] holiday,

"Where's David?" Julie asked, hopping into the front seat [and] shutting the door behind her.

They hugged, and he mus[s]ed her hair with a laugh.

And she found herself loving that she and Nate could have so much time[fun?] without much of anything to say.

A fix[five]-thirty a.m. flight had meant she'd dozed on the plane,

While in Toronto she'd come to [the] conclusion that she liked him

She found it difficult to tear her eyes away from the taught[taut] muscles of his bare chest

Yes! Finally some conflict! haha

Not that I don't love the lovey-dovey bits.

I can't really get a grasp on Julie's character though. In the beginning she was a bit uptight and that makes sense, but then other times she's sweet and easy-going like someone who has a lot of confidence (which might not be consistent with someone who had an eating disorder), and in this chapter she was kind of super-confident about her claim on Nate, which felt kind of weird. Even if he had said that he liked her, wouldn't someone with low self-esteem kind of sadly accept the fact that he was a player, and feel silly for thinking his feelings for her were real?

I know Julie's character must be really, really hard and that might be partly because she's so different from who you are as a person. I'm in the middle of writing a story and the main character is in a sense so far from me that I find her personality changing with every conversation.

But I do feel like Julie is a little bit all over the place, and I can't really relate to her anymore.

I still love the story though!
sizzymustard12 chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
I knew it! I knew that would happen, and it still depressed me so (sigh). I loved it how she called him a slut, it tickled my funny bone.
Personality Clash chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Ah, Nate! Why!

I respect Julie. But I feel bad for her. And sometimes I think she deserves better, but sometimes I think he's perfect for her.
clkamp chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Oh drama, drama, drama! I knew the second the doorman let her in something was up.

Nate is kind of a man slut but she'll bring him around! Love this story!
clkamp chapter 9 . 2/8/2012

Nate is kind of a man slut but she'll bring him around! Love this story!
awaiting.rain chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
I love this story and eagerly await your updates. I can definitely relate to Julie and Nate is pretty hot..
LivesTooShort52 chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
UGH! I can't believe him! That... that... JERK! I'm so mad right now, it's not even funny. You know what, this is a Romance story and they'll eventually fall in love, but I'll be damned if it's not soon.

Loving it anyways.
Northfacegrl5 chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Nick you really are a slut. Keep it in your panties!
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
Gahhhh! Amazing! Pretty please update ASAP!
clkamp chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter! They are just so cute together.

More please!
AMessofPickles chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Oh my gosh, you will not believe what random song came on the 8 tracks playlist I was listening to! COLIIDE! Oh what a coincedence :P

Anyways, I really liked this chapter and it just got better and better as I scrolled down. The ending was perfect and I loved the way you described Julie in Nate's clothes. Argh, they're perfect for each other, and I loved the fluff at the end.

Great update. Great chapter, and I can't wait for more! Oh and Stacey and Talon seem like a cute couple ;)
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »