Reviews for Collide
lilac.jasmine chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Awwwwwwwwww I just read this one and the last chapter and I loved them both aha. Visiting each other's places! Definitely a big step forward! aha

p.s. near the end of this chapter it says "her hear clinched at his words", for some reason it took me awhile but I realized you mean "her heart..." aha. Just in case you felt like correcting that typo. :)

Update soon! :D
LoveStory87 chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
I fall more in love with this story with each chapter. Please update soon!
LivesTooShort52 chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Love this chapter to no end! Update soon please!
sizzymustard12 chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
She's so cute. And so is he, and together their mega cute, coz they both are starting to like the other and it's just awwwwwww.
Northfacegrl5 chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Oooh! Someone gets jealous easily!
Lo chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Oh MAN this is definitely my favorite story of yours, which is saying a lot!

It makes my heart all fluttery!

I'm really curious to see what kind of conflict(s) is going to come up because we're only on Chapter 8 and they both seem really into each other and everything seems fine. There's one thing I could see happening, but.

Anyway I LOVE this story and I wish there was an update everyday and that the story never ends.
Somedaymydreamswillcome chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
This is such a great story and what an amazing plot! But it might just be because you end every chapter with and then I found five dollars, which everyone knows makes a story worth listening to. Hahaha at least that's what my roommate says every time I tell her a story "Did you find five dollars? Well, that would have made the story better then." Hahaha
chewychester chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
It was an insightful chapter, keep it going. ;)
clkamp chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter! They are just so cute together.

More please!
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Aww! he's falling hard, isn't he? :)

It's kinda nice because, like Nate thought, she has never had anyone taking care of her.
sizzymustard12 chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
Favorite line of the chapter? Mine was "you're breaking my heart Jules" I can just imagine him being unbelievably hot when that was said. WOW is all I can say babin it up man.
AMessofPickles chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
Aw this is perfect, and usually I don't read a lot of these...how do I put it? Stories that deal with topics like weight, anorexia, self-harming, etc. but I really have enjoyed this story so far, and I think it just shows how strong Julie is.

Update soon please I'm loving this story, and I can't wait to see more of Nate :D
Quinette chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
so much fluff. so much cuteness. i can't even handle myself right now.
Quinette chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I really like this story so far :) It's very cute.
dream-beautiful chapter 7 . 1/30/2012