Reviews for ProLife VS ProChoice
Mem The Great chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Brain waves can be detected at six weeks. Most of their internal organs are developed by twelve weeks. By eighteen weeks you can tell what gender the child is. At twenty weeks it is confirmed that pain can be felt (some actually think it's as early as eight weeks). Are these not reason enough to stand for life?
Inita chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I do like this, and I agree almost one hundred percent :/ Especially seeing how a woman /can/ be reckless... The only thing is, I'd watch how much many times you put the word woman because, believe it or not, there are quite a few synonyms that would have made it seem a lot less redundant...

Besides the fact, unlike the other reviewer here, I /do/ think it was nice to give the definition of abortion. It creates a good topic sentence, and there are, believe it or not, some people who have no idea what the heck it is. So I disagree with the other.

But I'm not bashing on him/her either, so don't jump to conclusions.

Your conclusion was pretty good, but again, the repetitive use of words gets to me... Other than that, you deserve a good pat on the back :)

~ Inita
Zombie-Tsarina chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
It's pretty good and I can se your argument. I don't really like how you basically give definitions because you should assume we know what an abortion is. That's my only critique.