Reviews for Sorry, Unavailable
Whytnee Wyatt chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Just a heads up, guys. The summary is supposed to say 10 years, not 8. I'mma fix it.
Navaura chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I liked this chapter better than the first story with Nick being the killer. It just seems a bit too much like the scream movies though.
Whytnee Wyatt chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
To anyone who wanted to know, this is the last chapter. I'm currently working on the third and final installment, to be titled "Dear (_)"

Look out for the first chapter! It will be posted by the end of this week.

Thanks for all the support!
UniqueAnimeFreak chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
Wow. Just wow. That was awesome :) I don't know if you're going to do more chapters or not (if that was the ending), but if you are update soon! :)
Fernlight chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
gREAT STORY WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
UniqueAnimeFreak chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
This was awesome! Update soon! :D
UniqueAnimeFreak chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
Omg. Update soon! :)
UniqueAnimeFreak chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
Oh gosh! Please update soon! This is such a good story! :)
jasonx65 chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
I wonder if Whytnee is a killer. I mean, why would she want to have the party while a killer is running around?
jasonx65 chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
Well, I guess Gina isn't a killer. Hmm. I wonder who it could be.
jasonx65 chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Well worth the wait since the last chapter. I suspect Gina has something to do with the murders. Keep it going. :)
Rossers.138 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This really is a great chapter :) My only constructive critisism is that you should stop adding brakets. Just write as it is, so, instead of writing for example: Sarah was scared.(She looked at Jim, write: Sarah was scared, she looked at Jim in dismay. Or something like that :)
James Lucas Pryce chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Very chilling! Had a Scream vibe to it. I would like to read more of it.