Reviews for A Child's Playmate
Guest chapter 29 . 8/11
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
asia chapter 29 . 6/24
This book is hilarious especially when octo pounced on her breasts anyways plz update soon
augmentedDREAMS chapter 29 . 6/23
I still love this story nonetheless. You took a different approach and pulled it off. Apart from the Bengal tiger thing I absolutely loved reading through this story. Now that the cat is out of the bag, I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope you update soon!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 26 . 6/23
I love reading your stories, My Wolf Boy, Little Red Riding Hood and The Princess and the Dragon are only a few of my favourite stories of yours. But your blatant disregard of research, and frankly, culture has put me off. I am sure you meant no offense when you decided on your characters but it still comes off as incredibly ignorant.

This has left me somewhat confused and offended. You say that Octavio and Reina are Spanish yet you call them Bengal tigers. You do know that Bengal tigers are exclusively native to India, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Nepal right? The very reason they are called Bengal tigers is because they were most abundant in the Indian state of Bengal. Even more interesting is the fact that there hasn't been much record of tigers ever being native to Spain. So the idea of Spain having a royal tiger family of tigers- of Bengal tigers no less- is strange to me.

I am neither accusing you of anything nor am I telling you that you can't make a story about Spanish tigers. You are completely entitled to artistic freedom and there is nothing wrong with that. I just implore to you that if you are going to use a pre-existing species of tigers, then at least do a little research on it. Find out to where they are indigenous, at least. Then form a story accordingly. You can always create your own species of Spanish tigers. But frankly, and I say this with no malice, this feels like exploitation and discrediting of a country's heritage and resources. Just plain wrong.
HeartEyes chapter 29 . 2/13
Hi just wanted to say that when you do update I sincerely hope it's this story for the simple selfish reason that I need it.
That said I hope those problems you're facing have fucked the calm down and you're better!
Best regards!
ColaGummyBears chapter 12 . 11/30/2015
The Dr. Knightleyyyy!, Grahammm! part was so funny!
Dia Kay chapter 29 . 11/16/2015
I absolutely love your story! Hope u update soon.
Dia Kay chapter 29 . 11/16/2015
Wow! What an amazing read hope u finish it though...plse plse u need to finish this masterpiece I'm begging u...
Guest chapter 29 . 10/2/2015
Please update!
I remembered when you use to update this story every week.
I miss it. Wah!
Please(:
Even in you tumblr account said "you will be back. "
You're the best writer ever!
BEST!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/8/2015
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
rozalicious678 chapter 29 . 7/14/2015
Please please update this story...and write it till the end!
Its been a long time since I've read a story thats got me so excited!
Its great and I would love to see what would happen next!
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 29 . 6/25/2015
Shit just got real! Omfg I was laughing when Octavio threw himself at Jubilee's boobs.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/2/2015
Omg! I cannot describe in words how much I love this freaking story! (: I would love love love for you to continue writing
Guest chapter 29 . 5/29/2015
Update!
Foohypink chapter 29 . 5/20/2015
I read all the chapters and I'm in love with this story! Hopefully you can update soon :)
395 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »