Reviews for A Child's Playmate
Foohypink chapter 29 . 5/20
I read all the chapters and I'm in love with this story! Hopefully you can update soon :)
Guest chapter 29 . 5/6
I cannot wait to see Jubilee's reactions, and I can't wait until Octavio is an adult. I know you haven't updated in awhile, but I hope you do soon.
Lerene chapter 17 . 5/1
Love this chapter. _
It's 2015 chapter 29 . 4/30
Thanks for sharing this randomly brilliant fic! Are you going to continue this though?
Lerene chapter 3 . 4/28
"a small plush toy of a bear to cuddle as soon as she's a hobo."

I couldn't help laughing at that line. It surprised me, then I could helping thinking ahhh the poor thing.
Avid Reader chapter 29 . 4/11
I have read and reread this story countless times and still can't get enough of it! It has a great story line thus far and is wonderfully written. I hope you update soon. This cliffhanger is killing me! D:
Guest chapter 22 . 1/7
Please update!
Marie Ya'el chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
I hope you update soon. I love this story so much!
hannaxD chapter 29 . 12/23/2014
Oh lord.. The fluffyness, the cuteness, the little tiggy (my 3 yrs old cousin calls them that.. Lol! It kept popping in my head, the image of a baby dressed into those criminaly cute animal outfits making tiggys hissing noiskes)I'm helplessly esnared.. Hahha!
Good luck, Jubilee!
Having a blast,
Hanna
LetMeWonder chapter 29 . 11/25/2014
Bahaha what a crazy day for her.
xenocanaan chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter!
R. Ficst chapter 29 . 9/25/2014
AHHHH
Just re-read the whole thing, ending with the new chapter, and of course I fell in love with it all over again and now just crave some more of this addiction.

Thanks so much for updating. I really know how hard it can be, and I Really appreciate it every time. Can't wait for more! _
ebs12 chapter 29 . 9/9/2014
That is a terrible (for Jubilee) and very amusing (for me) way for Jubilee to find out everything that's been occurring in her life. I'm picturing lots of hysteria and screaming, running and being pounced on.
I hope everything is ok with you,
E
Cecily Mitchell chapter 29 . 8/29/2014
That fight...was a long time in coming.
Werekid chapter 29 . 8/17/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love this story so so much! Please continue!
381 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »