Reviews for A Child's Playmate
Avid Reader chapter 29 . 4/11
I have read and reread this story countless times and still can't get enough of it! It has a great story line thus far and is wonderfully written. I hope you update soon. This cliffhanger is killing me! D:
Guest chapter 22 . 1/7
Please update!
Marie Ya'el chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
I hope you update soon. I love this story so much!
hannaxD chapter 29 . 12/23/2014
Oh lord.. The fluffyness, the cuteness, the little tiggy (my 3 yrs old cousin calls them that.. Lol! It kept popping in my head, the image of a baby dressed into those criminaly cute animal outfits making tiggys hissing noiskes)I'm helplessly esnared.. Hahha!
Good luck, Jubilee!
Having a blast,
Hanna
LetMeWonder chapter 29 . 11/25/2014
Bahaha what a crazy day for her.
xenocanaan chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter!
R. Ficst chapter 29 . 9/25/2014
AHHHH
Just re-read the whole thing, ending with the new chapter, and of course I fell in love with it all over again and now just crave some more of this addiction.

Thanks so much for updating. I really know how hard it can be, and I Really appreciate it every time. Can't wait for more! _
ebs12 chapter 29 . 9/9/2014
That is a terrible (for Jubilee) and very amusing (for me) way for Jubilee to find out everything that's been occurring in her life. I'm picturing lots of hysteria and screaming, running and being pounced on.
I hope everything is ok with you,
E
Cecily Mitchell chapter 29 . 8/29/2014
That fight...was a long time in coming.
Werekid chapter 29 . 8/17/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love this story so so much! Please continue!
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 29 . 6/22/2014
I love this story it is amazing and wonderful please please update soon.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/19/2014
Oh my gosh thank you for updating i lobed it please update soon! :0)
Guest chapter 29 . 6/15/2014
I love this story soo much, i really glad you updated it! I hope life you can fond time to update it soon. I apologize if i sound greedy, but i really love this story. I am so excited to see how it progresses! If im being honest i have chexked on this story so many time, you know just in c ase i missed the update. I got so excites and giddy to find a new chapter...i beg you not to take to long in updating! Your writing is amazing. One thing i really appreciate is your style and tje perspective you use. There are so many storiea with good ideas that dont execute them well...its saddening. You are one of the few that i have read that have both thank you for keeping with the story, and updating it
pinkeclipse chapter 29 . 6/7/2014
Love this story!
purple-wolf-howl chapter 29 . 6/5/2014
Read the 29 chapters in a day and I find it hilarious, dramatic, and good fun to read! Update soon!
376 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »