Reviews for A Child's Playmate
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 29 . 6/25
Shit just got real! Omfg I was laughing when Octavio threw himself at Jubilee's boobs.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/2
Omg! I cannot describe in words how much I love this freaking story! (: I would love love love for you to continue writing
Guest chapter 29 . 5/29
Update!
Foohypink chapter 29 . 5/20
I read all the chapters and I'm in love with this story! Hopefully you can update soon :)
Guest chapter 29 . 5/6
I cannot wait to see Jubilee's reactions, and I can't wait until Octavio is an adult. I know you haven't updated in awhile, but I hope you do soon.
Lerene chapter 17 . 5/1
Love this chapter. _
It's 2015 chapter 29 . 4/30
Thanks for sharing this randomly brilliant fic! Are you going to continue this though?
Lerene chapter 3 . 4/28
"a small plush toy of a bear to cuddle as soon as she's a hobo."

I couldn't help laughing at that line. It surprised me, then I could helping thinking ahhh the poor thing.
Avid Reader chapter 29 . 4/11
I have read and reread this story countless times and still can't get enough of it! It has a great story line thus far and is wonderfully written. I hope you update soon. This cliffhanger is killing me! D:
Guest chapter 22 . 1/7
Please update!
Marie Ya'el chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
I hope you update soon. I love this story so much!
hannaxD chapter 29 . 12/23/2014
Oh lord.. The fluffyness, the cuteness, the little tiggy (my 3 yrs old cousin calls them that.. Lol! It kept popping in my head, the image of a baby dressed into those criminaly cute animal outfits making tiggys hissing noiskes)I'm helplessly esnared.. Hahha!
Good luck, Jubilee!
Having a blast,
Hanna
LetMeWonder chapter 29 . 11/25/2014
Bahaha what a crazy day for her.
xenocanaan chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter!
R. Ficst chapter 29 . 9/25/2014
AHHHH
Just re-read the whole thing, ending with the new chapter, and of course I fell in love with it all over again and now just crave some more of this addiction.

Thanks so much for updating. I really know how hard it can be, and I Really appreciate it every time. Can't wait for more! _
384 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »