Reviews for Tough love
KushyTales chapter 29 . 6/14
Ok, I have to say... I was like sucked in by your story! OMG! At the end you say it was not really planned, but I thought it was awesome! The tension and transition in their relationship. I found it all compelling! This was a really good story... I read it all today... that's how much I was sucked in! xP

I have to thank you for taking the time to review my stories. I really like looking at what my reviewers have written, thank you so much for this amazing story!

I honestly hope you do continue to write more on them. I know you have another story but I haven't been able to read it yet. I would love to see how these two are doing maybe after school like collage or something D:

Thank you again for the wonderful story!
Karunjaal chapter 29 . 12/23/2015
This was cute at the end though the beginning was kind of weird. No one should really fall in love with someone who beats them so violently unless they're actually masochistic. Otherwise I like how it had a nice ending. And Rair had an interesting character development. This is probably weird reviewing now considering you wrote this so long ago but yeah just wanted to leave a review for something I liked :) thanks for writing it
alicedreaming chapter 29 . 8/19/2015
awww I love their relationship, it's so adorable
alicedreaming chapter 15 . 8/19/2015
my thoughts: oh that's so cute, oh damn Tiem making some moves, ohhhh shitaki mushrooms! who's walked in on them!?

ps i like their names. they are original and suit their personalities
alicedreaming chapter 8 . 8/19/2015
holy damn! xD
well this story is super intense. i think i'm going to read it in one sitting.
i'm still mad at Rair, how could he have beaten up someone as cute as Tiem? he's continuing with the jerk moves, kissing Tiem after all that. but I must admit I'm starting to ship it
alicedreaming chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
haha Rair dreaming about Tiem. u in denial boi
hmm i wonder if Tiem is too depressed to focus. must be hard to concentrate on school if you're getting beat up on the regular.
alicedreaming chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
poor Rair, crushing on his bully :((( doesn't get worse than that.
alicedreaming chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
"just going with the flow", haha sure
poor Tiem. humph Rair is gonna have to go thru major character arc to get me to forgive him if they get together xD
Guest chapter 29 . 3/9/2013
I would love there to be more to this story.
DontYouWantToKno chapter 29 . 9/9/2012
Okay, so this story has a few grammatical and spelling errors, but the story itself is really good! I really like the way it developed, and the characters show many different shades. The pairing is really rather adorable, especially how you have made their relationship slowly build up over time. Tiem can be really adorable, but I especially like him when he is being bold or angry, It seems as if you have put more focus on Rair's character, leaving other characters slightly less in-depth. But these are tings that can be changed with practice, planning, and spell checks! Over all, I really loved this story. You could even extend it more to give it a slightly better ending, because that seems like an awkward place to end it, from a story-layout point of view. I believe that you could rather successfully write an actual book. Well done, it kept me interested for the whole story, which is more than I can say for some of the things I have read, even published ones. Well done, and continue on!
DarkDragonPrincess chapter 29 . 6/12/2012
This is an awesome story.I totally love .
Sara60691 chapter 29 . 5/21/2012
Wow, i loved this story. I'm kinda sad that it ended where it did. it feels like there's a bunch of stuff left unresolved, but Rair and Teim are so cute together! i love mousy little teim, especially in the beginning when Rair is confusing him with all those little gestures. btw, i love your style of writing, it's so different. I hope you write more in the future because you're an amazing author! btw, you write fanfics? i would love to read your stories if you have any more.
Tokoyami-hunter-Ginko09 chapter 29 . 5/17/2012
WHAT YOUR FINISHING LIKE THIS PLEASE DON'T PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS ONE OF MY TOP FAVOURITES THEY JUST GOT TOGETHER MORE CAN BE DONE XD pleeeeeeeeeease
R. Ficst chapter 29 . 5/6/2012
I definitely enjoyed it, and your ending was adorable. _

I kind of wish you continued more, though. I'd love to see everything as their relationship develops.
SmilingSarcasm chapter 29 . 5/5/2012
Rair is the cutest in the world, i just adore him. and my boy Tiem is a brave little fellow, making moves on his bully. Loved the story, I'll keep a watch out to see what else you come up with :)
89 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »