Reviews for Tough love
Guest chapter 29 . 3/9/2013
I would love there to be more to this story.
DontYouWantToKno chapter 29 . 9/9/2012
Okay, so this story has a few grammatical and spelling errors, but the story itself is really good! I really like the way it developed, and the characters show many different shades. The pairing is really rather adorable, especially how you have made their relationship slowly build up over time. Tiem can be really adorable, but I especially like him when he is being bold or angry, It seems as if you have put more focus on Rair's character, leaving other characters slightly less in-depth. But these are tings that can be changed with practice, planning, and spell checks! Over all, I really loved this story. You could even extend it more to give it a slightly better ending, because that seems like an awkward place to end it, from a story-layout point of view. I believe that you could rather successfully write an actual book. Well done, it kept me interested for the whole story, which is more than I can say for some of the things I have read, even published ones. Well done, and continue on!
DarkDragonPrincess chapter 29 . 6/12/2012
This is an awesome story.I totally love .
Sara60691 chapter 29 . 5/21/2012
Wow, i loved this story. I'm kinda sad that it ended where it did. it feels like there's a bunch of stuff left unresolved, but Rair and Teim are so cute together! i love mousy little teim, especially in the beginning when Rair is confusing him with all those little gestures. btw, i love your style of writing, it's so different. I hope you write more in the future because you're an amazing author! btw, you write fanfics? i would love to read your stories if you have any more.
Tokoyami-hunter-Ginko09 chapter 29 . 5/17/2012
WHAT YOUR FINISHING LIKE THIS PLEASE DON'T PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS ONE OF MY TOP FAVOURITES THEY JUST GOT TOGETHER MORE CAN BE DONE XD pleeeeeeeeeease
R. Ficst chapter 29 . 5/6/2012
I definitely enjoyed it, and your ending was adorable. _

I kind of wish you continued more, though. I'd love to see everything as their relationship develops.
SmilingSarcasm chapter 29 . 5/5/2012
Rair is the cutest in the world, i just adore him. and my boy Tiem is a brave little fellow, making moves on his bully. Loved the story, I'll keep a watch out to see what else you come up with :)
C. Khafre chapter 29 . 5/5/2012
I was getting a bit worried that Rair was backing out again, but never to worry- what a lovely end to a good story! And yes, I agree with your a/n (about the planning out etc.- NOT that this story is lacking or anything at all- I do think that more planning in your future stories will lead to better outcomes though). Thanks and congrats for writing a good FP slashfic! :)
C. Khafre chapter 28 . 5/5/2012
*fangirl squee* Yay! That was a very nice chapter indeed! I see what you mean now- you didn't take the, you know, 'hardcore and dirty' path like some others do (not that it's a bad thing of course)- you took the tasteful one instead. Well done and thanks Fryvi! You made my inner fangirl swoon lol
C. Khafre chapter 27 . 5/5/2012
Baby steps, Rair, baby steps lol. Nice chapter!
MissMy chapter 29 . 5/4/2012
naaaw, im touched _ thank you _

even though i think you would have managed perfectly well on your own:)your a good writer

an on to the chapter: nice work! :O

perfect ending to a great story_ going to miss those two xD
Kole chapter 29 . 5/4/2012
Gah! You should do a sequel! Pleeeaaase!
Persephone95 chapter 29 . 5/4/2012
3 posts in 2 days. *bends down and kisses the floor near ur feet. So excited! And the end! Awww he said me too, thats such a big step for him. Hope they will continue progressing in the world they live inside all our heads, even if we can no longer stalk them there :( thank you, that was amazing :D
Zakiyya chapter 28 . 5/3/2012
wtf you cant end a chapter like that. it was getting intense
MissMy chapter 27 . 5/3/2012
haha, finally my time to spam your story with messages! Freaking cute chapter:D looking forward to the co author story in the future_ når æ nu en gang får ferdi min historie .
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »