Reviews for The Quest For Great Literature
Owl-of-Artemis chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
I like this alot- I have a story reminiscent of the concept on mine, and it is always fun to write things like this. Keep going :)
ransu chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This first chapter was a little bit of fun. I can't relate much to Iceland, but the dialogue was fun to read. Skeptic tank. Rushing on the exposition. Obvious author. Alphabets... speaking of bets, was that last bet the alpha-bet?

There's some people that want to break the story. Shame that you're not getting much reviews. I'll see what you can do later on.
DewleafWolf chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Wow, what a strange story! It reminds me of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland... You must have a creative mind to come up with this unique madness! I love the characters and how the story started out. The first paragraph made me think it was sincerely going to be about great literature, then Julian began the chain of bets and started a hilarious story.

The complete, genuine randomness is awesome and could definitely be compared to a story as great as Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. If this was a book, I would purchase it. I will soon begin reading the later chapters. Amazing work!