Reviews for Best Kept Secrets
Feel The Waltz chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
...It killed me when Derik named the panda Quan. Love it! Thank you for posting!
The.Flailing chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
YES! FINALLY! THE CONCLUSION! And you did not disappoint! AH! LOVED IT! So much emotional turmoil! I love these characters and you bring them to life so well! Your writing is so immersive and I love it! I've been following for about a year now (found you through Coquette and the Thane; sorry for not reviewing sooner!) and I just love your work!
HandsomeDevil chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Hi, ive just recently begun reading about thess two and god, i just love them so much. I love them so much ive not only read everything youve written about them, i also somehow found myself reading your reviews!

But ya, i came across a ridiculously rly long essay of a review, of which i didnt rly completely look at it...anyway, i noticed that you were accused of unrealistic characters, primarily Derik. apparently a dumb, ignorant white guy like him cant possibly exist. Well let me tell you, reviewer, THOUSANDS of him exist and not just in america. Im gonna assume youre white (& not racist hopefully) and thats why you dont really get it. Trust me and trust this author, THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENS. at least Derik is just an idiot without malicious intent. It can get a lot worse.

So ya, i was just annoyed about that because Derik is very realistic but i rly do hope he grows out of this soon for Quan's sake.

PS UPDAAATE SOMETHING ANYTHIING
Watermelon23 chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Great. Loved it. :)
Itsa Mia chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
I love you. that's all.

I love the tone you use throughout the story, and the style of narrative really adds to the chaos enveloping them. and can I just add that it makes me so happy that your grammar is nearly if not perfect? that's why I love you.
krlsen chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
:D
games for days chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Yay man I'm so glad you are posting new chapters of their story!
1113brooke chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God! YESSSS! I love it! I love it so much! I'm so happy you updated, so so so happy! I'm super excited about the little 'novel' tidbit you posted about (wohoo). I'll just be sitting here patiently checking my alerts for when you post with the tenacity and obsessive diligence that is usually associated with psychotic stalkers :). I just really love you 3
askldgjlkasdf chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
oh no that was way too beautiful
Anon chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Wow, thanks for this! The ending was really intense and well-done. Now I'm sorry I was starting to give up hope that the QuanDerik saga would be continued - consider my faith renewed! I'm really glad to hear about and looking forward to the longer story that you're planning (eventually). I'd love to have any part of their story filled in further - including the 'implosion' phase. I'll try to be patient, though can I hope that you have more frequent bouts of inspiration in the near future? : ) Thanks again for the new chapter!
TheHobbitOfCandyland chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Oh, I just found this story, and I think I may be in love. One minute it's so frickin sexy, the next it's depressing. v.v I can't wait for the next part! I just hope I don't have to wait too long for it. (:
ilikedaisychains chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I FREAKING LOVE THOSE TWO. I JUST- I- OH MY GOD. MY INSIDES ARE LIKE JELLY RIGHT NOW AND I'M JUST PICTURING DERIK WATCHING QUAN WALK AWAY AND NOW I WANT TO READ MORE LIKE RIGHT THIS SECOND AND I PRETTY MUCH HAD A HEART ATTACK WHEN I SAW YOU'D UPDATED AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT OKAY PLEASE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. PLEASE. PRETTY PLEASE.
Serenity G chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Wow! Loved it. I'll be looking forward to the next installment
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Poor Derik trying to put Chloe on fire with his eyes LOL
Then he sucks Quan off to mark his territory, like, "I am the one who makes you come, baby, not your girlfriend." Derik is such a jealous diva.
Rambina chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I love this couple, they're fantastic.
68 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »