Reviews for Best Kept Secrets
Persephone95 chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
THANK YOU! Im so so happy u again wrote about these two. Just wow, u made my day, thank you thank you thank you. Please keep at it with these characters, your stories are the best works of art i have ever read 3
DawnSister chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Don't be sorry. The story, their story, is worth the wait. If you rushed it you wouldn't be satisfied, so don't let anyone rush you. the story comes when it does, and you would never be happy with something that isn't finished in your head.
These two characters are so important to you, that much is very easy to see in the depth you have given them and the way they have grown, from just a bit of fun into a real story that is plummeting towards a conclusion.
Don't worry about how long it takes, we'll be waiting when you post.

DS
1113brooke chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Okay, I know I reviewed just a few weeks ago, but I needed to further express my undying love and devotion to this story. I feel like this particular piece is going to end with the part where Quan won't give in to Derik and it ruins their friendship and Quan leaves :0. I remember reading that bit in Nine Thenths of the Law and I cried because I felt like Quan probably left Derik for a good reason, so good for him, but it broke his heart doing so. I'm sure it killed Derik when Quan left him but he would never let Quantity know because he's too prideful and he might not even realise he loves him until it's too late! I know they get back together in the end and it's all "Happy Ever-After'' and I don't care if this goes in a completely different direction than I'm (somewhat) expecting it too. I JUST NEED TO KNOW! Seriously, this couple is my crack. I love all of your stories and I think you're completely brilliant in every possible way. Thankyou so much for creating this pair, I (obviously) love them to the moon and back! I'll be waiting with baited breath for the next piece XD
semantics chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I think I will collapse from cuteness fluff overload. I love your writing style. It is very personable and angsty. It is capable of forming knots in my stomachs and breaks in my heart, but it always has a light undertone, which we always see at the end of the story. I really want to read more about these 2... I want to read all about their high school adventures and dramas, especially about the implied shit that happened between them before Quan left for college, and I want to read about their life after their marriage. These two characters are so beautifully crafted and their relationship is so complex- you made a wonderful decision posting their stories as one-shots. Looking forward to reading more.
1113brooke chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wow, this is provably my favourite "series" on fictionpress. Honestly and truly I'm very impressed with your writing and character development. You've created a very intriguing story and I'm eagerly awaiting the rest of this piece. I love every glimpse I get into Derik and Quan's relationship, it's been fantastic so far!
A major fan chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Please, please, please update this. Pwease with a cherry on top. I don't think you realize how addicted we are to this couple.

I understand if you don't feel up to it or you've ran out of inspiration. I mean, I'd say the majority of us on this site are writers and not just here as readers. So we do understand, but the reader in me wants MOAR (lol) Quirrek (bwahaha).

So yesh, please update XOXO
HellPup chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Just wondering here, I didn't catch it in the reading, but didnt they just get off the Ferris wheel when they started dry humping?...lol I mean they are really really paranoid about people seeing them, but they just get off a ride and make out for ten minutes? I don't remember reading them going to someone more private, and I'm sorry if it was actually in there but it just made me laugh when I pictured them all hot and sweaty with parents covering their kid's eyes as they past.

I love the little flash back of them on the Ferris wheel though, that was adorable! And it makes me unexplainably giddy to know that Derik will only get on the Ferris wheel with Quan :3 just Cuuuutttteee! Haha.
ilikedaisychains chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
I've been waiting (hoping) for an update on this for ages now, and I really do hope that you haven't given up on it, because I think it's amazing! You're an amazing author, and your characters are great - I can't wait to read more! Please don't give up on this, please. Update soon! :-D
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
I've read all Derek- and Quan-centric oneshots and I completely loved them. I especially liked how Derek and Quan did not label or try their relationship at first but then once certain emotional boundaries were crossed, they were struggling with it. Especially Derek who is so unwittingly ignorant to his emotions that I can't wait for the moment he admits it to himself. (I read the future one-shot and I loved how they turned out)

Please update as soon as possible! :D you wrote great characters :)
InfinityBeyond chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
I really hope you continue this, it would be a shame not to.
Maya chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
This is so good! You're an amazing author, please update soon, I need to know what happens! Those two are so sweet, please don't abandon this, please update! :D
MAH1 chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I really love this, hope you'll update!
moon-skittles chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I'm excited.
The last scene was the best. I was relieved to see Chloe is an intelligent girl, when you could have easily made her a two-dimensional character. Derik's actions are perfect, and completely Derik. And that kiss was damn hot.
Persevera chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I liked the story of when the boys were younger. Their patterns were established back then, with Derik as the cooler of the two who felt loyalty to Quan, who was willing to put up with quite a bit to keep Derik as a friend.
I like Derik's choosing the panda when Quan wins the prize. The cultural element was a good goad at Quan.
That whole scene was interesting. It's funny how open they can be sometimes when they just can't keep their hands or mouths off of each other.
Kairichin chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Oh god. This really makes me want to see Quan top Derik now. Dx Pleeeeaaaase let it happen? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase?
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »