Reviews for Best Kept Secrets
GrangerDanger333 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease update? :))))
This is SUUUPER!
rust phoenix chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Another very well-written chapter. The dialogue between Quan and Derik was excellent, especially the discussion of the boy Derik would harass for being "gay". It showed a dramatic contrast between Derik and Quan's personalities, and built tension very well. The way they are each trying to resolve what they really want, and not knowing whether this is the same thing, is dealt with very well, showing all the emotion involved without delving into melodrama. I look forward to more!
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I really enjoy this story so far. Your characterizations are wonderful, as always. The dialogue between the teenagers was consistently realistic and revealing about their personalities and relationships. The scene where Quan and Derik talk about keeping their secrets was especially effective.

Showing the contrast between ages seven and seventeen was also done well. It was a great way to show Derik's more vulnerable time, and to provide insight into the less obvious parts of his older personality.
KingotheAU chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Amazing simple amazing, love your writing, love this couple and want more please please please make more soon. These two are just too delicious not to know what happens next. I've read every ficlet about Derik and Quan and can't get enough please update soon. Can't wait to see what happens next and again your awesome. :-)
marginal-utility chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
great writing. I hope you continue this one.
Itsa Mia chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
DAMNIT WHY! I thought these were one shots XDDDD I'm frustrated because I want to read the end already and OH QUAN xD
I have this awkward problem that everytime I try imagining Quan i imagine a very tame, very straight, not remotely physically similar chinese friend of mine, and I crack up a lot xD then I fix how quan looks according to your descriptions and it's a lot better hahaha
MsGirludontknow chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Oh my god i so totally enjoyed this your a goddess/god i dont know im thinking goddess anyway please update soon i love your writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
"...the expression of a man coming face to face with the live offspring of a wild sea otter mated with a flamingo." - awesome
"'Act now on our limited time offer, and in a few minutes, you too could be full of Derik Carter…"' - awesome (made me laugh out loud)
This story - awesome & amazing & I really like it
You - awesome

Thanks for posting again! I was starting to get worried! I really like reading your stories, especially these two characters. Honestly, your one shots are probably among my favorite fictions EVER.
Keep on the AWESOME writing & posting! p
Ylimee
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Nooooo why di they always get interrupted? Anyways, thank you for FINALY updating! Jeje awww it must be so frustrating for both of them, but in this one i felt really bad for Quan. I will wait anxiously for your next update of this two characters. Ok on to rereading like for the hundreth time the other quan/derik stories. Thank you. Spendid as always! :D

-Persephone95
DawnSister chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Oh I enjoyed this so much, any kind of Quan and Derik action is good and it was worth the wait believe me.

The way Quan is so much more confident and dominant in this one, and the way Derik was so flustered was amazing.

I love these characters so much. Derik is so in the moment and never thinks of the consequences. I do think, though that that might change soon if this is going the way I think it is going. I could be wrong of course.

Good one, and a bit sad that you say the next chapter will be the last of this short, I did hope, while I was reading this chapter that it might be developing into a longer fic, there's certainly scope for it.

Thanks for sharing it, it was great reading,

DS
einekleineschreiberin chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I like it :-)
Wings of Beauty chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Love! Can't wait for the next chapter!
C3PO chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
nooooooo
for a moment it almost seemed like Quan would top. that'd be awesome, just cause.. yeah lol. awesome update as usual ! sad that the next one will be the last though. i have a bad feeling that the co-workers nephew actually held significance. that'd be bad. hope I'm wrong; update soon and great work !
Kenneth95 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Hey, I love this chapter and all of the Quan and Derik stories i can't wait to see what happens next, mostly because of the summary about Quan against a car lol, but I really did like this, it reveals more about their relationship and what they think about each other. Looking forward to the next part if there is one, i can't wait. please update soon, thanks byee :)
NoNameNeeded chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I'm just casually stalking your stories...

Oh and "A/N: This one will come in several parts, though I'm not sure exactly how many yet. Somewhere between two and four." 'several parts', ' between two and four'. Several would be 7 and between two and four is 3...

Anyway loving your writing, but no I will not review, I'm too lazy for that .
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »