Reviews for Personal Assistant or Personal Anguish?
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
Please update soon.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
totally into d stry..do cont ...we r intersted...its nice till now looking forward ;)
funnechick chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
Of course we're still interested, we just hope the next update can come a little sooner. :) I like Everett's brother. Can't wait to see what he adds to the mix. And who is Jada...Everett's girlfriend/mistress/stalker? Haha.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
You should keep going, it's been ages!
Confidence from the Night chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
Good chapter!

I've realized that I really like Maxima's character. These past few weeks, I've been reading a bunch of books and there were so many girl characters that I hated because they've been "weak". I love Maxima's personality; she's so strong but she knows when she needs help.
Lady of romance world88 chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
Love it and i want more. Please update soon. And hope that you will return the favor by read one of my stories too. And hope that you will keeo writing. Can't wait for read more of this story whenever you have time to update it. And take your time. No rush at all :)
Lady of romance world88 chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
Love it and hope that you will keep writing always :D
Lady of romance world88 chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
Love it and i love the song too

I think you should put bold for author's note and the chapter.

For lyric should be italic

Hope that you will add more thoughts in this story too. :)
Lady of romance world88 chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
The title and the summary are great because it does catch my attention so immediately too :)
Lady of romance world88 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
It is so goood and i really love this story so keep writing always :D
Lady of romance world88 chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
It is so good chapter and you are amazing writer too :)
Lady of romance world88 chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
It is amazing chapter and i love it :D
Lady of romance world88 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Love it :D
sneaky-fox chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
I was really disappointed when you took down Darkness Run so I kinda lost faith and never started reading this one. But thank God I finally did check it out! So far I really really like this story! the plot is great and your writting is as good if not better than it was in DR.

I'm a huge fan of Everett, he is so loveable :) My relationship with Maxima is a bit more torn, I do like her but sometimes she seems a bit too emotional, she goes from happy to angry to crying in 2 seconds flat. I'm not sure if it is because her past with Everett still affects her that much or if it is just her personality.

I can't wait to read the next chapter (I'm so hoping for some romantic action between them... Everett 3 ;)
njw5s chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
I really like this so far! Can't wait to see what happens between them! Update soon please :)
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »