Reviews for Personal Assistant or Personal Anguish?
w3ardo chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
kay well i think its good for maxima to be offenceive- shes a lawyer!
shouldntcomeback chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
I am very glad that you chose to continue the story. You seem to really enjoy writing. I know exactly how you feel about not having many review. I was in the same position with my story until I threatened to take it down. Other than the fact that it changed into Italics half-way through the chapter, it was great. I enjoyed the conversation with her sister and how they acted so close. I hope that Alisa, Nico, and Petra make another appearance later in the story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Molkchan chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
The story is great so far but what's up with all of the italic words. It was kinda hard to read but other than that, the plot is moving on really well.
angellover254 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Good first chapter, though I did see some grammar mistakes here and there.

EX: "Maxima Juliet Dawson, don't speak to your mother that way" Dad interjected her... ("Maxima Juliet Dawson, don't speak to your mother that way," Dad interjected her...

Just remember if the sentence has not ended yet, there needs to be a period, if the sentence has ended then you need the period.

Anyways good luck with your story! But I'm pretty sure that this story will be a big hit :D
Confidence from the Night chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
I love Everett's POV, it's great to see what both characters are thinking.

I always like conversations between people in stories to be realistic and Max and Petra's reminds me of how my friends and I would talk sometimes (always joking and being immature).

I'm not sure why the text turned into italics halfway through the chapter, though. Probably on accident?
the-phony-pony chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
I'm not that great at writing reviews, and I usually leave them alone until the story is over. However, I do like this a lot! Please update again :D
starlight91 chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Did FictionPress italicize the second half of your chapter?

But anyway, I like the relationship between Maxima and Petra. It's the kind of relationship I have with my sister. And I like how Everett and Maxima have a love-hate relationship like that. They bicker, but it's fun to read :) I wonder what's going to happen with Jada, though. She seems like a character opposite of Maxima...
TheMoltenWindow chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Really like the heroin's personality and the characters you've created - they seem so much more realistic as their moods change as part of their personality as well as in reaction to things. The kids are really cute and I thought their appearence was a good idea, it showed a bit more of Max's personality and introduced more charcters, plus it was sweet :)
Somedaymydreamswillcome chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
I like this plot a lot. It's definitely different than other boss employee stories.
starlight91 chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
I think your summary is totally fine. Especially at the part "Excuse me while I go cry over my Columbia Law Degree". It was what caught my attention at first. I even told my sister about it and she laughed, so it's definitely fine. The title is a bit lengthy. It could, maybe, be better, but I don't know what would be better.

And I totally get why you're upset about the lack of review and all. Reviews are a source of motivation. So I'm here to tell you: DO NOT QUIT! Don't be a quitter! You shall persist! Haha, well, yeah. I don't want you to quit, and I'm sorry I didn't review sooner. But I do love your story! I even alerted it :D And now I'll favorite it 'cause I just realized I forgot to do that haha. I love your writing style, by the way, and yeah. Again, DO NOT QUIT! I will cry my heart out :'(
Hi chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
I really really like the story!

Please keep writing it

I can't wait to see what happens next :)
shouldntcomeback chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
I love this chapter, even the courtroom. I really enjoyed seeing Everett at work. Max seems like a very independent person. She is a great character. She reminds me of myself sometimes with her wit. I can not wait to see what else you have planned for the story!
Confidence from the Night chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
I think Maxima is just the perfect amount of aggressive right now. She's obviously still mad at Everett from high school, so that justifies her childish contempt. But I can see her aggressiveness going away once she realizes that Everett is trying to be nice, but of course, I can't be totally sure on that.

I really like Everett so far, but something makes me feel like I can't trust him totally.

And also, I enjoyed the court scene! I don't know much about law so I really have no idea what's going on, but I think it's needed since Everett is a lawyer and Maxima wants to become one.
shouldntcomeback chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
thanks for the shout out! Sorry I havent reviewed sooner, i had surgery on my mouth and I just got home. I am really excited about the story!
xEvery.Rose.Has.It's.Thornsx chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
Your story is great :) please continue writing it
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »