Reviews for Personal Assistant or Personal Anguish?
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 23 . 4/27/2013
Awww amazing story ;) What faults are you talking about in your authors note? It was perfect! ;D
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Hi! Im only half way through but I love this story :) I felt obliged to review this chapter as you put in misery from Maroon 5, my favorite band ever Haha
ColdWinter12 chapter 23 . 4/23/2013
I loved the story! It was so cute.
Carmel March chapter 23 . 4/20/2013
I loved it, it was a perfectly suited ending. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I hope you continue writing and posting on FP! :)
Katie-Maude chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
I think I started reading this a while ago, or at least the first couple of chapters, but I'm glad I found it again. I really liked this story and the ending just seemed to fit. I'm not sure if that makes any sense.
whiteyachts chapter 23 . 4/10/2013
be still my heart, i am so happy there was an update (and conclusion) to this story! you really wrote something that is worth being proud of and i enjoyed reading along every step of the way. i almost wished it would keep going, but i can imagine that the hardest part is finding a good place to end and i think you did that here. i hope you will continue writing, especially your other story that i am still anxiously awaiting an update to as well. congratulations though on the accomplishment of this story!
IzzieA chapter 23 . 4/10/2013
I really enjoyed this story! Stayed up all night, glued to the computer, just reading... It is well written, and you stayed true to your characters all throughout. I am sad it ended! But it was a beautiful ending! I'm looking forward to reading more things from you! You will go far! Good luck! :)
Guest chapter 23 . 4/10/2013
REally very lighthearted and enjoyable, thanx!
mylittleprincess chapter 23 . 4/10/2013
amazing story!
AnomTurtle chapter 22 . 3/22/2013
Please update! I've been checking it at least ten times a month in hopes there will be more, I need to read more!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/16/2013
Just want to say great story. Your characters are well developed. Not to mention you pull off different POV very well. Not a whole lot of authors do it well :) I only wished that there was more to read. I really enjoyed reading your work!
MissKukyMonster chapter 22 . 12/28/2012
Very nice! I really like your characters, and though they have the unreal aspect that all characters in stories have, as I think it is inevitable for them to be slightly unrealistic unless you want the story to be slightly dull or sad, one can still relate to your characters and their attributes; especially Everett's and Max's disbelief in themselves. Thank you for sharing!
renegade01 chapter 22 . 12/5/2012
love your story. your characters are entertaining and its made me grin ;)
starlight91 chapter 22 . 11/23/2012
Heyyoo! Remember me? ...You probably don't since I changed my penname...you probably won't even if I didn't... uhm. Anyway, sorry it took me soooo long to reply! School and other crazy stuff has just been...hectic. I'm glad Maxima has finally come to her senses to admit her feelings for Everett! Such a long wait! But it was alllll worth it. Thanks for a great story! I will miss these characters, and it shall worth a revisit sometime in the future.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
Finally they kissed! It wasn't what i expected but thank goodness i see an improvement. Can't wait for more steaming action and perhaps drama to come?
259 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »