Reviews for Personal Assistant or Personal Anguish?
Ponyang chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Liked that you add a little humor in this chapter. The characters are realistic, i can't anything bad about them the only thing perhaps it needs a little s
guest chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
I absolutely love your work. It's so hard to find a decent story where the plot revolves around a high school romance, not set out correctly and just generally makes me want to backhand the authors and scream 'SPELLCHECK' in their faces. Don't stop writing, please. I look forward to another escape from my haphazardous life that you will hopefully provide me with. :) Much love. X
Carmel March chapter 22 . 11/9/2012
So sorry for the extremely late review, but I wanted to make sure I told you how much I'm loving this story! :)
heal me forever chapter 22 . 11/7/2012
good one finally :P :)
K-Woodz chapter 22 . 11/6/2012
This small interaction just put a smile on my face.
Thess2002 chapter 22 . 11/6/2012
I have really been looking forward to this update, and I am so happy that there is finally some honesty between them. I really love this story, your writing is awesome! :-)
whiteyachts chapter 22 . 11/5/2012
don't apologize for the length, if there is quality there it doesn't matter, and there was. i love that everett brought her her favorite sandwich, that was the perfect "answer" to her note. his little speech about what he wants out of a relationship with her was absolutely perfect too, i really loved this scene. it felt like it ended kind of abruptly, but that wasn't that big of a deal to me. i kind of don't want this story to end!
mylittleprincess chapter 22 . 11/5/2012
nice chapter!
sneaky-fox chapter 22 . 11/5/2012
YAY! Everett showed up! I'm so glad he mentioned that about High School, it makes the deja vu scene so much sweeter :)
LadyOfShinzo chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
The shamwow conversation was pretty funny and I how the dialoge flowed and such
leavesfallingup chapter 22 . 11/5/2012
It is good that Everett fessed up. Even if she reacts adversely at first, at least her confusion about his motives should be relieved.
dreamless encantations chapter 21 . 11/2/2012
NICE ONE! love the note she left!
AWESOME! CAN'T WAIT FOR EVRETT TO READ IT! :D
lizena chapter 21 . 10/31/2012
lovely story. can't wait to see how they get together later :)
K-Woodz chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
First of all I hope you are feeling better.
Ch 16-21: Loved the last chapters as well. Missed the interaction between Maxima and Everett in the last ones. I think you made Maxima a lot more confident, which is nice to see. It's too bad she didn't catch on that Everett likes her. Hopefully he appriciates her cute note and gets it. Love to read your last chapters.
K-Woodz chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
So this is for chapters 13-15.
These chapters are just easy to read. Maybe predictable as in what's happening with Maxima and Everett, but they just put a smile on my face as I can picture them in my head.
Loved the fact that you put a small flashback in this chapter about the winetour. It makes even more sense now why Everett was disappointed that she just "liked" the tour.
Although I like your writing from the beginning, it just feels like the last chapters are more interesting or better written, maybe more fluently woven together, which really wants me to read the next chapter. Or maybe it's just my bad for not catching up with your story sooner and now be able to read them all in once. It's a treat by the way. Up to the next chapters :)
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »