Reviews for Personal Assistant or Personal Anguish?
Teehee Tummytums chapter 19 . 10/20/2012
New reader here. I really enjoy this story, it has a little bit of a different aspect to it. It constantly reminds me of that cliche that the husband's always cheating with his secretary. Not saying that this is a cliche though. My only advice would be to work on the pacing a little bit and develop the other characters a little more. Some moments like their lunch date at the food truck go by too fast, and others go too slow like planning the party. Some of the minor characters, like Lor or Everett's friend, don't feel complete, or unique. It would be better if their personalities were more developed, so that it would add to the story and support the plot/ I don't mean make them these obnoxious or extremely flamboyant characters, just more...complete. Other than those two things, Everything is great! Hope to read more soon! :)
LatinSpice chapter 19 . 10/19/2012
I'm a new reader from i think chapter 17.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/19/2012
Like it coz you leave out all the "feelings" and other emo sh** that "romance" writers spew out on behalf of their heroines so it succeeds as a racy read.
Rhansford chapter 19 . 10/19/2012
Great, keep them coming! Can't wait to see what happens.
mylittleprincess chapter 19 . 10/19/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
whiteyachts chapter 18 . 10/19/2012
why would we be ticked? i love the tension between the two but i'm kind of ready for it to burst again and something positive to happen. i am sure you are leading up to it. i like the new plot twist about her potential job prospect, maybe that will put everett into action. and i loved the flashback. great chapter!
Pascale Kowai KV chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
What a cliffhanger! Such a tension built up.
I think Everett had some rights to be angry and hurt although his attitude may have lasted a bit too much. But I did appreciate how he's trying hard to reach Maxima again... and a bit sad that he decide to 'let her go'. (No! Man! No! Just don't!) I also laughed at the mention of French cooking (being French myself).
As for Maxima... She's hard on him. Maybe a bit too much. But she managed to deal with his coldness rather well. I'm glad that she had that flashback. Now, how she's gonna use it might be an entirely new problem!
Seiren Cross chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
I like your story!
Please keep it up :)
Confidence from the Night chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
I love this story so much!
It was great to see the dream/flashback from Max's high school days.
Even if Max does get the new job, Everett won't be able to cut her out of his life totally. It's not possible. Haha. Ugh, but Max is so stubborn.
delicate-in-gold-and-green chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
This is so good! So much tension now...what will Everett do? Has he really resolved to let her go? Or is that just what he's telling himself? Ooh! So many questions. Can't wait for the next chapter!
I don't think I know what 'ticked' means, I'm British and I'm pretty sure it's American slang right? (don't mean that in an offensive way at all) so I'm gonna go with it means 'annoyed' (?) In that case no, I'm not ticked at all. In fact quite the opposite because you've updated! :D
heal me forever chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
ticked? yes i am its may be 3 frm 10 coz i have athing gng on of wat will u do wid d stry ;) lol
update ya

good update :)
Thess2002 chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
OMG, Everett needs to stop being a jerk to her, the clueless idiot! His hot-cold behaviour is not really helping him in getting the girl! That said, I really love this story! And I loved the chapter with the flashback and all. Maybe looking back, Maxima can eventally in retrospect see that he cared for her, being there when she needed it the most.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
She needs to go out there and achieve her dream. You go girl!
darkgurl92 chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
How cute he likes her after all he name calling in high school, but what does his tattoo say? I wonder if it has anything to do with her. Update soon.
starlight91 chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
Yay! New chapter! Somehow I do not find this outcome to be surprising. Maxima is being way too rational for her own good. Everett is...well, is hurt, like you said. So I guess his actions could be excusable. I just hope they patch things up soon. I really like Lorraine though, hahaha, she's such an interesting character.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »