Reviews for Personal Assistant or Personal Anguish?
delicate-in-gold-and-green chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
This is so good! I'm hooked! Can't wait to read the rest! See you at chapter 16! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/2/2012
Wow! Steamy... Finally! Great chapter, again!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
Maxima sure is oblivious, how can she not see that he likes her as in girl-likes-boy likes her! :-)
heal me forever chapter 16 . 10/1/2012
dis chapter was freaking intense ..superb ..

take ur time may his soul rest in peace u TAKE care ..write wen u r back to normal :)
Confidence from the Night chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
It's always horrible to hear about losses. Take as much time as you need.

I loved this chapter.
Such a roller coaster of emotions. I really didn't expect them to go into an all-out argument. Maybe I was reading a bit too fast (and excitedly) to actually realize that there was an argument coming. Haha.
starlight91 chapter 16 . 10/1/2012
I'm sorry to hear that. You have my deepest condolences. Take all the time you need. I don't feel like it's appropriate to talk too much about the story at the moment. I guess I just feel like it's disrespectful or something. So this review shall be dedicated to your friend. Rest in peace.
Molkchan chapter 16 . 10/1/2012
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how it feels to loose your first crush. I hope you feel happier soon.

On the topic of this chapter I only have one thing to say, it's about time they kissed! I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
mylittleprincess chapter 16 . 10/1/2012
i'm sorry to hear that, but can't wait for the next update!
heal me forever chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
GOOD one ...update soon
Daphne.Claire chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
This story is absolutely addictive. Thank you for uploading so faithfully! I wish more of the stories I was subscribed to did that. I really liked this chapter. the interactions that you are creating between these two are soo real and relateable.
sneaky-fox chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
Great chapter, I honestly don't have any critique... but I would like to comment that in the beginning of the chapter shame on Max and in the end of it shame on Everett! at least it seems she is starting to care more about him :)
Thank you for the quick update, you always seem to save the day
whiteyachts chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
i was expecting another wine tour scene, but i do like how the characters reflected on the trip without the reader knowing much about what happened. kind of like the party that maxima organized... even though you didn't write a scene specifically about that, i think the thoughts she shared afterwards about the divide she felt between herself & her coworkers was more effective than had you written about it in present-tense. i'm getting sidetracked though, as i am supposed to be reviewing this chapter! :) i'm glad my last review was helpful & constructive and i definitely will look forward to some edits to ch 14. i liked this chapter more, but i'm still not really able to predict what is going to happen next. i'm kind of waiting for a blow out (in a good way) or some sort of bold declaration from one of them about what the heck is going on between them. hopefully you have a lot more up your sleeve! and i agree with someone else's comment that i, too, liked the flashback to them stomping grapes during the wine tour, that was cute. keep it up! :)
Pascale Kowai KV chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
Maxiama seemed a bit cold at the beginning of this chapter. Her insistence of seeing her and Everett only has co-worker almost sounded like an obsession. In a way, I'm kinda glad that Jada and her finally meet up, it seems to push her a bit more on sentimental side. On the other hand, Everett ended being the cold one. I find it weird of him since previously he wanted her to feel curious about how his and Jada's relationship was going. Mmh... Too nervous to show he's happy? xD
Pascale Kowai KV chapter 14 . 9/30/2012
I am doubting Maxima's tastes in music... xD
All in all, that was a cute chapter. I liked the end and how Everett was insisting on them to take the picture. I'm sure he enjoyed that moment!
funnechick chapter 15 . 9/29/2012
Hmm...it's interesting that Maxima was left feeling a bit slighted. I'm glad though. Maybe she'll understand how she's coming off to Everett more often than not, downplaying their situation/relationship. I wish we could have read more about their wine trip, but I did enjoy the little flashback of the stomping grapes scene. Might there be more flashbacks?
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »