Reviews for All That Remains
September Silver chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
UPDATE THIS THING. SERIOUSLY. PLEASE. PRETTY PLEASE. WITH SPRINKLES. IT'S SO GOOD.
September Silver chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
He's remembering things! Oh, I can just imagine what happens when he finds out about John and Gloria. READ THE FILE!
Jenna chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Ooh, I like this! What I liked the best was the italics part with Cliff and Gloria kissing. It's beautiful to see two characters who are struggling with their relationship to relive their old romance. Loved the flashback. Kinda saw it coming though (the whole "they weren't dreams, they were real") but still it was very well-done.
September Silver chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Too lazy to sign in XP I really want him to read the file... Next chapter is going to be INTERESTING.
September Silver chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
I really like it, I actually think it's one of your best chapters so far. I like the bit about how he sees himself in his son.
September Silver chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
I know you haven't updated this in a while.
But you're going to now. Otherwise I will pull out my virtual hand grenade and virtually bomb you to pieces because I need to have more of this.

One little little thing: Is some of the language too casual for this story? Or is that an effect you're trying to achieve?
PunkChic13 chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
O.. My.. Gosh! I cant beleive it! Poor Cliff!
Lotte Bell chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
I am interested in this story. ;) I've got my eye on it now.
Raven Starhawk chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This is a great start. I see you have more chapters. * I need to go read them now.
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
O-o i'm listening to a sad song but it's in chinese and i have no clue what its saying but eh! IT MATCHES WITH THE STORY AND OMFG YOU'VE GOTTA CONTINUE!
PunkChic13 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
O my god! that was sooo good! please continue writing it, its all dramtic and i really really like it!
Heat123 chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Dude you quit writing this, I'll fly to where you live and smack you across the face.(ok maybe not but still.)

I'm interested to see whats gonna happen. My favorite writer on Fanfiction quit writing her story about me and her being friends and I'm still freaking interested in whats going to happen. Dont dare put me in another one of those trances o.o Continue writing :)
BuBuWinter chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
WOOT FIRST TO REVIEW!...shocker right?

Good start so far. It really pulls the reader in with "OMG what's going to happen?" It introduces the characters and the idea of the story is introduced. I like it(another shocker there huh?) As always, continue writing :)Remember I'm in the 8th grade so I have no idea if this review is accurate :DD