Reviews for I Am In Love With
Charmedxx chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
I love this story! The storyline is very interesting and the characters are really lovable! Well except for jack..I kind of just wanted to slug him..xD keep up the great work!
JJsMommy29 chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
interesting can't wait to see what happens next in this story and hoping that she gets Jack out of the picture and gets with Steve so update soon
Nami98 chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
OH SHIT
Nami98 chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
i absolutely LOVE IT :D
Nelsonstudenthigh09 chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Oh my gosh that's so cute lol I want to read more of this story and see what happens to them haha :) please continue with this amazing story :)
molllyannx3 chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
wow i have read most of your stories on here and i must say this on is really catching my attention i really want to see how you build that characters please keep writing :)
Students of the Arts chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
I liked where this is going so far. First things first, I love her name. Skyla's just absolutely gorgeous.

The Three Kings thing, I think I know one of them. *smirks*. That must be Mr. Cutesy Hot.

Are you going to mention something about her being afraid to drink because of her parents? Well hope to see more soon.

-Robin's Star
Kittyhawk58 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I like this new story :) Can't wait to see what happens! (Sorry for all of my short reviews, I'm like uber short on time so I'm reading super quickly and writing tiny reviews. Like, the shortest reviews that I've ever written.)
Little Miss StormCloud chapter 1 . 12/8/2011