Reviews for Feeding On Fever
koyama chapter 14 . 2/22/2015
*lol* a nice funny (little) story. maybe i can read a follow up (one shot) with big und kit. that would be wonderful.
i'd say spelling and so on is just fine. if you think "why did i only get so much reviews" i'd say 1.) your summary is a bit ... let's say it's not bad but it could be better, 2.) your story itself is nice and all (and in my opinion should be more often be praised) but it's somewhat short and i don't know something (the thing to make it special) isn't there. but let's say sometimes i try to read stories with a lot of reviews and think "why are there so many readers for this ordinary peace of written text?". so sometimes it's a mystery in itself.

cu koyama
deadkitty1 chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
NOooOoOo! How could they not do the DO!? AAhhhhh

But it ended on a humorous note which is how their life would be as I imagined so awesome job finishing it!
deadkitty1 chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
Cute! But the marking thing still wasn't explained thoroughly. Wasn't there another part to it? Will it involve more biting? Ouch.
Alaeryel chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
AAAAAAHHHH-this was so SWEET and LOVELY! I really ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER and I am THRILLED they are back together. Sela-you have done a MOST MARVELOUS job with this chapter and I am ALWAYS watching for more!
bookppl93 chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
Oh god this is just too funny and serious at the same time -.- update as soon as you can
Nancy Mae chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
Haha, I freaking love her. It's about time she took him back! I missed Joseph! Great job! I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
KML92 chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
OH MY GOD! She better forgive him! I want her to forgive him! He's so freaking awesome and you better update like really soon! I have to know what happens! Also, I really like perv Loni. She's pretty awesome lol. Great job and keep up the good work!
Alaeryel chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
Sela-I LOVED this chapter-it made me GRIN-it UPSET me-it was BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL-ESPECIALLY when they came back from their walk and 'he' was there! I feel her insecurities and all but she needed a boot in the butt and Kit gave it to her SOOOOOOOOOOOOO now I can HARDLY WAIT for the next update to see what Loni does! AMAZING AS USUAL!
blackmoon21 chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
oh my goodness... decided to start to read your story, just like a few chapter. i am officially hooked. i read the whole thing... please,please keep writing it is an absolutely AMAZING story. i am in LOVE with the way that you write and your characters!
deadkitty1 chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
Kit is such a great friend. I won't underestimate her. :)
bookppl93 chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
Haha kit. Your too much. :)
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
DAMN DAMN DAMN Sela-can I DIE NOW? I could feel Loni's confusion and fear and I LOVED Walt's bit of disappointment-HURRAY! I DIDN'T LIKE HIM MUCH ANYWAY! I ABSOLUTELY fell in LOVE with Walt's father though-EXTREMELY WELL WRITTEN! I hope Big wasn't killed-he did have a change of heart and he did try to PROTECT her even though he was WRONG helping Lee. You have done such an AMAZING JOB at writing your characters-your writing and the story draws such EMOTIONS FROM ME AND THAT IS WHAT MAKES A STORY PERFECTION FOR ME-SO EXCEPTIONAL JOB!
deadkitty1 chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
That was quick and confusing but I'm guessing that's what Alondra felt with the whole biting thing. I do wish the fight between Joseph and Lee stretched more. I wanted action, growls, torn ligaments... yeah. Whole werewolf fighting deal. Then maybe I would have understood Alondra's death fright over the blood and the werewolves themselves. I knew she probably was too scared to watch the fight but after it was over, wouldn't Joseph look menacing with blood and flesh dripping from his mouth? Hmm... Is that too gore-y? Sorry!

Oh Walt. Didn't even give a fight for her. He's such a jerk.
bookppl93 chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Don't do that Loni! What about Joseph's feelings?
Nancy Mae chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Wow. I was so confused when Joseph bit her. I thought he was going to eat her and I was absolutely freaking out! Great chapter. I bet there's about to be some major drama after this whole incident. Don't make Loni be mad at him for too long. I still love Joesph even if he's a little weird and in the wrong. You should, however, make Joseph beg for forgiveness. I'm talking the whole nine yards. Candy, flowers, begging on his knees, serenading her outside her bedroom window at night...everything he could think of! I think that would be awesome! Keep up the good work! Update soon becasue I HAVE to know what happens next.
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »