Reviews for End Point
shouldntcomeback chapter 20 . 2/19/2012
awww... That was an amazing end! You did a GREAT job with this story. I have come to love it and this was the perfect ending. Even if there wasn't as much description in the last chapter, this chapter was more action so it didn't really need much. I can't wait to read your other stories!
Freakleash chapter 20 . 2/19/2012
Okay, I actually really like this story.

I can't remember if you ever properly described Adam though. Physical appearance-wise, I mean. Nor did you ever say whether or not that's his real name. Yeah, I'm back to that. Can they legally get married if that isn't his real name?

I'm glad you gave Ash a good closing. While we didn't really get to know Novi, the bet and the girlfriend thing give a pretty good idea. Also, either Ellis is really that amazing a person, or those guys aren't around enough women.

Good job on the ending. It may have been the typical baby thing, but you really made it different. It wasn't between the two main characters, nor was it overly mushy, so that was a good change.
Freakleash chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
For some reason, I really love that one line. "Just place him in the same room as Ellis. All the anger will vanish. He'll never risk scaring her."

I'm not sure why, but I do. Anyway, I'm still far from done, but I'm really liking it so far. It's well-written, and I like how they are with each other. )

PS IS that his real name? You got me curious.
Princess97 chapter 20 . 2/19/2012
Aww.. baby! Girl or boy?

So... Ash's story?
LilaLullaby chapter 19 . 2/13/2012
I spent most of the night reading this story, because after the first chapter I was immediately hooked! It's a well detailed story, I like the relationship between Ellis and Adam, as well as Ash putting his two cents in from time to time :P I enjoyed reading up until thus far so I'm hoping you update soon!
Amelia-Drew chapter 19 . 2/8/2012
I just found this story and read the whole thing in an hour, I simply couldn't stop reading it. Wow I love it.

I am really interested to see how Novi and Ash get on
Princess97 chapter 19 . 2/7/2012
You brought in the new girl! Yay! Ellis is going to have so much fun tormenting Ash about this new possible love interest.
shouldntcomeback chapter 19 . 2/7/2012
Novi sounds interesting! I'm excited to see how she plays into the story. I'm a little sad that the story will be ending soon because it has become like a friend, but it is pretty long and every good story has to have an end! I love this story and can't wait to see the ending... I loved all the description in this chapter! Great job!
use.less.woman chapter 19 . 2/7/2012
OK this chapter allows me to breath again. I have thought all along that you were setting it up for Adam to die and Ash to take care of Ellis afterward. I am relieved to know that doesnt seem like the direction it is going in.

Thank you for updating so quickly. I am sad to see the ending coming.
Princess97 chapter 18 . 2/5/2012
The line went dead? What does that signify?
LostEmotions chapter 18 . 2/3/2012
Great story! I found it earlier today and couldn't "put it down" Can't wait to see what happens next!
NattieLove chapter 18 . 2/3/2012
I am so excited for more: -) great job. Really... also. Ash needs a woman to come into his life.. like Ellis. But different... maybe like not a victim But another mercenary that had her family killed by the same guy that rapped Ellis. Therefore she'd want his blood even more. And that's how they could meet. Just a thought
shouldntcomeback chapter 18 . 2/3/2012
Great chapter! I noticed you had added a little more description, Thank you! It helped me visualize the story so much better, but I understand that description is somewhat of a weak point for some writers. Thank you for trying! I had totally forgotten about the engagement! I cannot wait till the wedding! I'm so excited!
use.less.woman chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
Oh my dear LORD! This is a great story! I am hooked! There are a few spelling errors and there have been a few times when I was not sure that you had all the words intended to be there actually in a sentence. But the story itself is marvelous. I am loving this new triangle. Adam is dreamy and Ash is turning out to be a dear. I like how headstrong Ellis is.

So anyways...please update soon. I am excited to hear more.
Northfacegrl5 chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
Aww Ash! I just want you to find someone for yourself!
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »