Reviews for End Point
Princess97 chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
You better be sure about that. No matter how much I want Ash to be happy I can't see Ellis running around trying to figure out who she should stick with.

Hmm.. the new girl. Well, someone with a nice personality but opposite to Ellis's. I'm not sure how to categorize Ellis. But since you created her I'm pretty sure you could. Idk. Maybe start a whole other story with Ash and new girl? Ellis's cousin perhaps.
shouldntcomeback chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
Iloved this chapter! I love how Ash isn't doing anything to interfer with Adam and Ellis! This is quite a different spin on things. It is such a different story than what I had expected. You might want to try adding a bit more description so it is easier to picture things. That would make your story absolute perfection!
NattieLove chapter 16 . 2/1/2012
oh comeon already! write more! i am in love with this story..
Northfacegrl5 chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
Oh jeez. Drama coming right up!
Princess97 chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
Oh Shit! That's the last thing Ellis needs. I've been seeing the signs in Ash all along but I didn't actually think he'd recognize it. Nooo! A new girl is needed in the story ASAP. One that'll get Ash's attention.
shouldntcomeback chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
I admit, I wasn't expecting that to actually happen! I mean I had my ideas, but I didn't expect him to actually fall in love with her! This is getting SO good! I cannot wait to see what you have in store for the rest of this story! Whenever I started it, I didn't expect it to get this good. ( No offense, it was good, but I didn't think I would be this excited!)
Northfacegrl5 chapter 15 . 1/25/2012
WHY JAMES? WHY?
shouldntcomeback chapter 15 . 1/25/2012
awww! I loved this chapter. It was soo sweet! Thanks for updating! I know how stupid the internet can be! Mine hardly ever works!
Princess97 chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
Woah... hope this new assumption of Chan's won't shake Ellis too much
Northfacegrl5 chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
Chan come off it!
Awesome D chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
hi :) sorry for not reviewing for ages but i waited and waited and then kinda forgot about it all..sorry!

anyway the least 2 chapters were great! im so glad Adam got back from hunting downEllis' kidnappers in one peice

and him and Ellis are so happy together...just hope it stays like that! anyway thanks for continuing to upload and please dont stop :)

look forward to reading some more :)
shouldntcomeback chapter 13 . 1/17/2012
I love this story! I can't wait for you to continue updating.
Northfacegrl5 chapter 12 . 1/14/2012
I'm not gonna cry. I'm not gonna cry.
Princess97 chapter 12 . 1/14/2012
I love how she said tamed and not trained...

Oh no! Unfinished business... I can see what's coming
drizzelafterdawn chapter 11 . 1/9/2012
ohh its so sweet and inordinate, update soon.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »