Reviews for End Point
Secret-Stillness chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
Aww hey,

Warm fuzzies and nobody trying to kill anybody or break anything or get mad at anyone (okay, Ellis deserved to get mad about that rediculus dress, but that was more "playful anger") they are so cute when they are twitterpated (to steal a line from the owl in Bambi). I love how you left so much up to the imagination. But at the same time I almost wish you had let us hear the dialogue, because I have a feeling their dialogue was pretty freakin' hilarious.

haha, Petri, haha ASH, haha I bet their whole house has bulletproof glass.
Secret-Stillness chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
YAYY both of them are alive! I love you again. If you had killed one of them off I was going to be seriously upset, but all is well. By the way, creepy doctor is creepy. My gosh, Ash does have a good side, a nice caring side even if he buries it most of the time because he needs to protect himself. Y'know he should find himself someone who knows how to slip past his considerable defences and makes him melt, even the hardest mercenaries deserve to be loved...at least the ones on Adam's team do :D All I'm saying is it would make for a pretty rockin' sequel to End Point. hint hint wink wink.
Awsome D chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
I love you i love you i love youuuu! YAY! Their back together again! woohooooo! i love how Adam knew that Ellis would be in the basement just becuase he knows and loves her soo much :) And when he woke up in hospital and just listened to her laughing...i couldnt stop smiling myself i looked like i right idiot to everyone sat around me! Anyway i thank you once more for creating an amazing chapter :) is this the end now? or have u got some more chapters left to put up yet? please tell me you do! :D
Princess97 chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
knives... not guns.. that was a really smart move.

I like this new side of Ash. And yes... I always wonder the same thing, "Do men always think of one thing and one thing only?"
Princess97 chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
I love this!

I love how carefully you word the dialogues and actions to make them have an effect on Ellis.

So Adam is a mercenary? Who's that? I just know that a mercenary is a trader.

Do the bad guys know about the chopsticks then? Do the villians have a name? They're not the same as the ones from the beginning right?

Sorry... I'm reviewing all the chapters so far at once.
Secret-Stillness chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
You are absolutely wicked.

Not only did you end chapter eight on a cliffhanger, but now you've ended chapter nine on an EVEN WORSE cliffhanger...dispicable, absolutely dispicable. They better both be all in one piece at the end of this or you just might have a crowd of readers armed with torches and pitchforks after you.

Ellis is probably going to spend like, years in therapy now working through not one, but two kidnap/torture incidents, one more traumatic than the other not only because she was kidnapped with another person but because that person is someone she loves, admires, and counts on. And Petri better pay for having such inexperianced guards around his own nieces property, I mean he's like some sort of freaking Russian mobster, how does he have such inexperianced security?

Wait, did he WANT her to get kidnapped? I bet you his guards are not nearly so easy to kill. He's pretty hardcore if he can ask for a mercenary to be traded before his own flesh and blood. You do realize you've managed to upset and intrigue me at the same time...

How loving an uncle is Petri, how will Ellis take this, wait have they slept together in the way that will make Ellis "Not live in the past" yet...I'll have to read through and see if you've planted subtext. Maybe I'm reading too much into this. Anyway it was a good chapter even if I don't like you very much for re-wounding Ellis
Awesome D chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
You did a great job in this chapter...but i have to say it sorry!...

...WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? YOU CANT LEAVE ELLIS TRAPPED IN THAT HELL HOLE WITH A BROKEN ARM! 'THE MAN' DISGUSTS ME UGHH!

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR STORY HAS A HAPPILY EVER AFTER! *rant finishes*

Anyway fantastic job (once again!) and please please pleease update soon Thank You :)

PS. I also love vampire Knight..ZERO HOT..HOT..HOT :D

Have you heard of Naruto? If not, you should definately check it out its AMAZING!
Northfacegrl5 chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
well shucks!
awesome D chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
This is awesome! I love the way you portray ellis' and adam's relationship :)

please, please, please continue with the story thanks you :)
Northfacegrl5 chapter 7 . 12/27/2011
sexy time ;)
Secret-Stillness chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I really enjoyed this first chapter, I'm hoping that you continue to update regularly because your style of writing fascinates me. There are some minor grammatical and spelling errors in this story and also some misuse of point of view, but overall this story has a wonderful flow. Your portrayal of the main character is amazing, her voice is just perfect, at the same time both strong and vulnerable, bitter and sweet, hard and soft, it's seriously some of the best voice writing I've seen on here. I am subscribing to your page and to this story, hoping your muse is still singing sweetly. If you want me to go over editing specifics, PM me, if not no harm done. I am excited to see where you take this,

Secret-Stillness
Demonkitty101 chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
I remember reading this on ! Wow, small internet world... But, still as amazing as always!
drizzelafterdawn chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
interesting, update soon.
Wolf Wonderer chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
I just stumbled onto this story and I'm really liking it. I hope you keep it up, I want to know how this turns out between Adam and Ellis.
Kiss From Rose chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Wow, this story is amazing. You have real talent, you display the character's emotions very well. The story got me hooked from very begnning, i can't wait to see what happens next.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »