Reviews for Have You Ever
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I have never, and I hope to never be like that. It doesn't sound fun.

But Anyways, really good job and this does sound like someone I know, so I can tell it's true. Really good job. :D
RomanceRules22345 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
omg! Why is it ur like inside my head ! to anwser your questions yes i do feel like that but i want him to be happy and for that to happen he needs to be with whoever he want to and it was once me but i couldn't /can't have a bf at the moment so, he shouldn't have to ponder and wonder and wish what it's like with me when there's so many other girls that are better than anything i can give him! I can only stand beside him when he has tough times and be a friend to him when needed! *sad face*
xxlizzieweasleyxx chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I'm going to be objective about this. It's just... I can relate so much, so it's hard.:D

What ticked me off, but just a tad: The line breaks kind of confused me a little, but I can't really tell why. Maybe if they were at different intervals?

What I loved: the ending. And how true it all is, of course. And how simple it is-it makes it all the much better. But the ending. Oh my. That was amazing and impactful.(: