Reviews for Angels: First Book in the Angels Trilogy
Guest chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
I wanted to read some of your other stories because I really quite enjoyed Guardians but I had a really hard time getting into this because of Rashelle. She really doesn't do anything to endear me to her: she's rude and self-absorbed which is strange for a 16 year old girl who just lost her entire family. It's just that one step beyond tolerable that I won't be reading any more of this story, which is a shame because as I said, I really enjoyed Guardians. I hope you do keep writing and developing your style because you have some great plot ideas and adding just a little more depth to your characters would really make the storylines and your imagination shine.
Feather-Duster chapter 30 . 10/6/2013
I'm so confused now. Her father was demon, so isn't she considered half demon or half fallen angel. Not angel?

Anyways, I don't think I can keep reading this. I can't get a good image of how this place looks and the main character just too much to wanna read of without hoping she gets killed many times over before her existence has been erased.
BloodWillSpill chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Whew, Rashelle sure has a nasty attitude. I'm sorry about the death of her family was sad but I hope she doesn't keep thus kind of behavior the who, e story. She's just spitting flames at the dragon lady (get it :P). And I hope she has a good reason for being so mean about her uncle. You'd think that with her family gone, she'd be more sympathetic...

But I'm still interested!
Lori Jane Summers chapter 45 . 1/6/2013
so far i love it
Kirihime chapter 53 . 1/2/2013
Breathetakenly beautiful work can't wait to read the sequel.
loubankai chapter 45 . 9/25/2012
Are there more then 2 books?
loubankai chapter 26 . 9/24/2012
Amazing storytelling. I started reading part 2 then realized there was a part 1. I how there at many more to come.
Apeirophobic Angel chapter 43 . 9/14/2012
My first reaction to the last couple of chapters was "NO, Gael, noooo"

and then about halfway through this "NO, not SAM" *insert gross sobbing*
Yoakum chapter 53 . 9/1/2012
Enjoyed this whole story. Keep writing. WRITE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO. Do not let people tell you what to write.
Starsis chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
I know what the accent means... :D
Starsis chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
this seriously feels like a published book. I forgot that I was reading on my computer and not an actual book. Hm, weird. Anyway, I think I started to read this story a while ago but for some reason never finished it. Im glad I found it again and decided to read it. I love it! :D
jewelwriter chapter 52 . 7/25/2012
i really enjoyed it
owlinthenightsky chapter 53 . 6/21/2012
Angels was fantastic! I finished it and then I realized i wanted more. Then I noticed it had a second part to it, so now I'm happy :3

I loved everything you did with the story. Very unique!

Keep on writing ;D
megumireisui chapter 53 . 5/28/2012
promptly doing so!

loved angels!
MegumiReisui chapter 46 . 5/28/2012
I have been, and i adore your story! :) can't wait to read the rest!