Reviews for Bob the Investigator Adventures
PeaceOut-RockOn chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
Haha that was funny! Please update soon! :)
PeaceOut-RockOn chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
This is pretty funny! Anyway, please update soon!
Dr. Shadow chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
I read all of them at once... this is quite a humorous series. Write more, I love the randomness!
Sashalash and Jessicer chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Hi, this is half an account speaking! I've added this to our favorites list because I liked how random it was, and the name Bob makes me laugh hysterically for some weird reason. What's strange is that I randomly chose this story to read, and in the second chapter, the secretary has the same name I have. Well, coincidence I guess. But good job! I'm enjoying it thus far...I'm pretty sure I'll like the rest even more. This story needs more reviews! It deserves them! :)

Sashalash
Mythical Monsters chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
I'll give you $5 if you are able to make a story twice as epic.

Just kidding. I really liked this one, and expect me to review every chapter since all of them are funny.
Mythical Monsters chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
It was good but not as good as the first though, but I still like it!
Mythical Monsters chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Oh my god, I laughed so hard. My favorite part was with Dave and when he said "But I love everything starting with W"

"Like the White Train" "Oh no!" You need to keep writing this was great!
Autumn Renae De'Claire chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oh wow this is funny!
Ram Attra chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
love this story the characters the deatail the stroy line and the title of the story!man if i was a publisher this would have been on the shelfs a long time i have a litle bit of luck here since someone is so amazing can you reveiw my story and possibly give some feed back for improvement or good thing in the story :)

Mate but this story has nothing wrong with and you shall cary on!
will3ms chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Well...I'm sure you probably see these kinds of complaints a lot, but this would be a lot funnier in expanded paragraph form...personally I find that the script method distracts from the actual story.

But kudos for something original :D
Mark Piersley chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
lols, why does Bob keep paying that guy?
KateMichelle54 chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
lol i love these stories

3 kate
KlaineLuneville chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
BOB THE INVESTIGATOR! I HAVE MISPLACED MY YEAST!
KlaineLuneville chapter 2 . 12/11/2011