Reviews for The Rain Will Come
Naver chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I don't know what to say, the rain comes almost everyday. I love your poems..
But sometimes the rain washes away all the troubles of the last day, or is that a different type of rain?
Forever,I will be, a reader of your work. :)
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
That was slightly depressing. No, that was very depressing. Eek, the words were well said and the analogy interesting, but that was just depressing. It fit very well with the 'tragedy' category. And I really liked the last line. It seemed to fit in just perfectly. It's almost like it slipped in unnoticed and then jumped up to hit you in the face. BAM! Interesting...
Ivy Climbroe chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
:( this one is kind of sad, but i still enjoyed it. Keep up the great work!
Craig Thorpe chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This is really good. Great idea about rain always coming which can be compared to the inevitability of something happening.
this-is-silence chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Great work! I really like this one. A bit depressing, but I guess that's the point!
flooded lungs chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass

It's about learning to dance in the rain-

Who wants more time than they need, when I'm ready I want to be a supernova :)
Gravind Divine chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
this was quite good. keep up the good work.
Eleantris chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Wow, this is amazing... Of course, rain is always used as a sort of metaphor for bad times and things... But I've never thought of it as symbolic of death before, you put that idea across brilliantly here! I love it.

X :D
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Deep. I like it.
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This is such a beautiful piece and filled with great imagery. It was amazing! Makes me feel even smaller in the rain :) which isn't a bad thing!
InsaneGreenWriter chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I find this a rather interesting poem. My reason for that is that you are writing like the rain is death where as I always love rain. I am not saying your ppoem is bad in fact I think it is very good. I just have always loved the rain.
J112011 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
It's interesting because without reading your summary I wouldn't have guessed until the very end that by "rain" you mean "death." Nice analogy.
The Moon Howls At The Wolf chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
the imagery here is great, but the rythym is wierd because where it would be natural to go without puncuation you have it, and where its unnatural to go without puncuation you don't have it. Kinda backwards. Anyway, I love that the true message isn't forthcoming until the end, similar to how death hits suddenly and although we knew it was coming, we weren't enitrely prepared.

I think I read anoter pm by this same title, although the message was different. wierd. That was totlly unrelated. Okay, keep writing!
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Sad but a good work nonetheless. I sorta like the imagery of the rain. Only complaint I'd have is the wide variety in line length, it breaks a little with the rhythm sometimes. But it doesn't deter from the message, so just ignore me XD

Anyway, good job! Keep writing :)
Advancing Enlightenment chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I like everything about this poem. Nice job. :)