Reviews for An Affair with Mozart
Pitje2 chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Oooohhh, it's absolutely wonderfull that you are re-writing this story :)
I already thought the first was nicely thought of, but now one can see you have grown as a writer and the story has more 'fullness' then before.

Do continue writing!

Good luck and best Wishes from Germany

P.s. As an after thought: Mozart was often named 'Wolferl' by his Parents, and he named himself 'Amadé' not 'Amadeus' (he only used that name once in a guestbook, and Amadeus as a name didn't get well known till they made a song about it).
Anna chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Please come back and finish this story! It fully enthralls me, and I can't find another story like yours. I'd love to see Mozart and Georgiana plan midnight rendezvous, heighten their relationship, then go through the heart-wrenching and forced separation. But then, you could have Georgiana in an epilogue or last scene sit and watch one of Mozart's operas, symphonies, or concertos and continue to support him! Love this story so much, and I wish you the best as the writer! Your other stories are also very enjoyable, and their twists are what I love most.
kristenstewartfan493 chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
This story is so good and I wish you would continue! (:
kristenstewartfan493 chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
This story is so great! I really like your characterization of Mozart. It feels very authentic. I absolutely love this story and I hope you'll update very soon!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I'd like to start out by saying that your story looks very promising and I think you portrayed your characters perfectly. I love stories about Mozart. :) However, I did notice a couple of historical inaccuracies in the first part of chapter one (the part where Mozart is giving a concert for Joseph II and Marie Antoinette). First of all, if Mozart was five, that would make the year 1761. Joseph didn't become emperor until 1765. Also, in 1761, Antonio Salieri would have been 11 years old and living in Italy. Aside from that, your story is very intriguing and I'm eager to read more.
loaney22xoxo chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
This story is so cute.
karah4194 chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Just found this story and I love it!
kristenstewartfan493 chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Another amazing chapter! I like hearing about what's going on with the Weber sisters. This story is wonderful and I am very glad to hear what Mozart thinks about Georgiana! Thanks again, I love your story. Please update soon!
kristenstewartfan493 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
This was so great! I really like Georgiana. She is not a Mary Sue. I really like how you have made her personality like the typical woman of that time. Too many people make their female characters to fiery and flirtatious, when in reality that was highly improper and they would have been considered slutty. I'd really like to know how you imagine her looking. Color of hair, etc. I understand if you don't feel that is important though. I already kind of imagine how I picture her though. I hope you don't rush their relationship though. I would like for them to build a friendship and have some cute repartee. Anyway, I LOVE THIS STORY! Please update asap!
kristenstewartfan493 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh woww! I absolutely love this! You seem to have painted the Weber sisters very well and Mozart is playful and awesome! I really like your character of Georgiana! She is fiery and spirited! Please update this asap! And I read on your profile about the other Mozart fanfiction idea you had! Please write that tooooo! I love Mozart fanfiction! It is so difficult to find any! So thank you and please update asap!