Reviews for Strings of Fate
Guest chapter 21 . 2/5
I loved this! Can't wait to know what happens next. Please update soon!
R. Ficst chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
Ehh. You do have a great command of writing and drawing out emotions. I just have to stop now because the tide of this story really isn't turning, and this sort of story is only really one I enjoy when the mind-set fully realizes its wrong ways and changes, which isn't happening.
Stri chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
Wait, What? Is this the end already? Wait, nooo!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/27/2014
Please please please update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/26/2014
Please please please update this soon!
Cupcak3 chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
Yay!
XxMoriensque chapter 16 . 7/2/2014
Absolutely amazing as always, although you always manage to cut off right at the best parts! I love your writing and this story so, so much, please continue to update. I've been checking back for months and months just to read this again, I'm so glad there are more chapters! Can't wait for chapter 17! Keep up the good work, and don't stop updating! It's too good to abandon :3
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Why doesn't he just run away?who in the right mind would even kind of consider going back to a place where his "family" are supposed to protect him yet allow him to get abused?
Nevermore23 chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Just read this all in less than a day. It is sooo good! I love this story!

Is it horrible that I really love Marquez and his dominance and possessiveness? And I really just want Terrance to give in and let Marquez have his way with him. But I guess the story wouldn't be as good if he just gave in.

I really cannot wait to see what happens next! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
firefox vixen chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
I can't wait to read more
starchilds chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
Terrence is so frightened and confused. Fred is there to help now but when they go after Daniel what will happen then? He misses the circus and still cares for Marquez but is terrified of him. It is hard seeing someone's spirit broken. Can't wait till the next chapter. thanks, starchilds
starchilds chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
Marquez is so out of control when it comes to Terrence. Everyone had better watch out. thanks, starchilds
starchilds chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
It seems no one escapes Madame X's wrath. Daniel is a chosen one. WOW! thanks, starchilds
starchilds chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
It's so good that Terrence still has friends among the hybrids. They need to check on Daniel. thanks, starchilds
starchilds chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Terrennce got away. Now Daniel is in danger also. What does Madame X have in store for them? thanks, starchilds
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »