Reviews for Strings of Fate
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Why doesn't he just run away?who in the right mind would even kind of consider going back to a place where his "family" are supposed to protect him yet allow him to get abused?
Nevermore23 chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Just read this all in less than a day. It is sooo good! I love this story!

Is it horrible that I really love Marquez and his dominance and possessiveness? And I really just want Terrance to give in and let Marquez have his way with him. But I guess the story wouldn't be as good if he just gave in.

I really cannot wait to see what happens next! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
firefox vixen chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
I can't wait to read more
starchilds chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
Terrence is so frightened and confused. Fred is there to help now but when they go after Daniel what will happen then? He misses the circus and still cares for Marquez but is terrified of him. It is hard seeing someone's spirit broken. Can't wait till the next chapter. thanks, starchilds
starchilds chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
Marquez is so out of control when it comes to Terrence. Everyone had better watch out. thanks, starchilds
starchilds chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
It seems no one escapes Madame X's wrath. Daniel is a chosen one. WOW! thanks, starchilds
starchilds chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
It's so good that Terrence still has friends among the hybrids. They need to check on Daniel. thanks, starchilds
starchilds chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Terrennce got away. Now Daniel is in danger also. What does Madame X have in store for them? thanks, starchilds
starchilds chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
This is very interesting. Terrence is treading on dangerous territory. Attracting Marquez's attention isn't healthy. thanks, starchilds
walnutsalmonds chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
It seems the only way Terrance can be free of that psycho is to kill himself. I don't like suicide, but I can't help to think that death is a better option than being a f*ck toy for that monster.
walnutsalmonds chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
I wish I was there with a shotgun so I could blast Marquez off of Terrance and into hell, where he belongs. I really hope someone helps Terrance before Marquez gets to hurt him. :(
Lovecupid chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
Love it so far. Update soon!
fuyublue chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
AHH I LOVE THIS STORY MORE PLEZ!
runningfromwar chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
I really hope this gets updated! I love it!
walnutsalmonds chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
God, I hope Terrence manages to keep out of those psychos' grasps. Madame X is a demented child abductor and control freak, while Marquez is an abusive monster and rapist. Both of them should be exterminated.