Reviews for Betrothed to Death
Nadel chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
loving this story :D
GraceSaader chapter 30 . 11/15/2012
it dragged on. Thirty chapters and nothing but them trying to figure each other out? A bit boring if you ask me. At chapter ten I felt like it should have stopped or you could have added some action into it. After all, doesn't Death have any enemies that want to get revenge on him? Couldn't you have shown how they were trying to get together.
Half the time I felt as if it was all about Astoria and not him... It lacked emotion...

Despite the minor things you could have worked on, it was a decently written story. I do admire the fact that you took the time to write it- not many people can do that! At points you have me chuckling due to how they were talking to each other and in disbelief as to why Death couldn't admit his feelings.

I am only just an internet user, do not contact me due to your distraught that my message has left you in.
Vampiyaa chapter 30 . 11/10/2012
this was absolutely fantastic :D you my friend are a true writer, no an ARTIST, this was the freaking Mona Lisa of fiction! this should have gotten far more reviews than it did, please for the sake of others keep it up
Arya Yamamoto chapter 30 . 10/26/2012
Love the story! While I was a bit leery at the beginning (mainly because i was expecting a more detailed description of how hot Orcus was) I found that overall the character development was good, and that while i still feel that I can't picture him and "I" clearly in my mind's eye I realised that I have 'seen' them from so many different perspectives (like their children's, their family, their subjects's PoV) that it doesn't really matter anymore.
It's a good tale, in that there's a definite thread throughout the entire thing and it didn't stray off too much. The love was sweet and stoic, and made me think of how easy it is to say "I love you" but hard to know if someone truly means it. And of course the idea of how death works was creative, not really that original with the whole hour-glass thing, but the way you put them together was constructive and easy to understand. Overall, I had a great time reading. Thank you!
JaeTheVampireLord chapter 30 . 10/17/2012
taht was a beautiful story, I just marathonned my way through all thirty chapters and am now feeling quite satisfied. I am glad you didn't kill Astoria, she is way too good of a character to let die.
JaeTheVampireLord chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
This is actually a very interesting story, and very well written. My best suggestion as of this point in the story is to just double check for little spelling errors, stuff like dropped letters, or tiny mistypes, there have been a very few so far, other than that nothing glaring.

Well, except maybe either indenting or adding lines between paragraphs so the story isn't a giant block of text.
Peter'sLove007 chapter 30 . 9/25/2012
AHHHHHHHHHH THE STORY IS DONE! OH NO! WHAT WILL I EVER DO! :( well, It was just brilliant while it lasted! :P great work! just fantastic, I hope I get the chance to read some of your other stories.
SweetLilyAnne chapter 29 . 9/23/2012
So beautiful.. I love this story, but I hope she doesn't die at the end! I'll wait for the next chapter, keep writing!
Viola Chambers chapter 29 . 9/21/2012
I would so like to know what happens next! Please, please write more (-)
Peter'sLove007 chapter 29 . 9/18/2012
OMG YESS! THIS WAS FANTASTIC AS ALWAYS!
Lucia chapter 29 . 9/16/2012
Oh we authors are all evil creatures sometimes ... ;)
Dark Moons and Whispered Words chapter 29 . 9/13/2012
WHOOOAAA WHATWHATHWAT WOOOOT?
FaseUnit chapter 29 . 9/13/2012
This story is less about being engaged to Death than it is being married to him
lil mama123 chapter 29 . 9/12/2012
WHAT?! SHE CAN'T DIE LIKE THAT!
CetoAndromeda chapter 29 . 9/12/2012