Reviews for Betrothed to Death
Andria Brenson chapter 29 . 9/12/2012
This is unacceptable! I am in class and you make me start crying, in the middle of class! Not cool! At all! Astoria CANNOT die! She just can't! What about Illira and Dimi and Rosey? They need their mother! Orcus needs her! Don't kill her! (Yes, I am pleading)
Please update soon! Best story about death I have ever read! Don't leave us hanging!
Peter'sLove007 chapter 28 . 9/5/2012
YAY! BUT AWWW! I love this story, and I have fallowed it all the way through, and even though eventually it has to come to an end, that's okay, because it was fine while it lasted. I'm glad you decided to post another chapter, I love it! Very well, though I DO hope that before the story ends, Orcus with say I love you to her. It would be very Nice :) hehe, Thanks anyways for updating again! Loved it!
lil mama123 chapter 28 . 9/4/2012
He needs to say I love you! I love it!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/25/2012
HAVE HER STAY! I WANT EVELYN TO HOOK UP WITH QUYNN!
Dark Moons and Whispered Words chapter 27 . 8/19/2012
She should TOTALLY stay in the Other World! :D
unrelenting-Reverie chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I don't think you need me telling you this, but you have a wonderful story on your hands. The idea is fantastically new and I absolutely love that! I've read since the beginning and only commented until now, but truly...wonderful writing, brilliant characters, fresh idea.
Keep writing.
Katasin chapter 27 . 8/5/2012
She should totally stay. I think it would help move the plot forward. If she got with the Fae guy then it would give us another couple to compare Astoria and her husband to and maybe the loveless married couple could learn a thing or two from the new couple.
Yuki Rae chapter 27 . 7/30/2012
She should stay
aroseofanyothercolor chapter 27 . 7/30/2012
She should stay in the Other World! (: I think it makes things more interesting.

Anyways, new reader here! I enjoy your creative plot and story telling. Keep it up!
Gamsky loggedoff chapter 27 . 7/29/2012
Let her stay-the 'young philosopher' seems lonely.
lovesharrypotter26 chapter 27 . 7/29/2012
Well, this is the first time I am replying, though I have been following this story since almost the beginning. I usually don't reply to stories, but I really wanted to tell you how much I love this story. And though this is just "a filler chapter" I still loved it. Evelyn should totally stay! Yes, yes, yes! Please? Well, keep up the awesome work! I love this story so much. I always look forward to the updates, so don't leave me hanging! :)
Youdontneedtono chapter 27 . 7/28/2012
I think Evelyn should stay in the other world for a bit and then she relized that it's not the place for her. So she moves back to the Human Relm but Quyn follows her because he is so entranced by her amazingness!
Flame Darkmoon chapter 27 . 7/28/2012
Evelyn should stay! I would love to see Quynn and Evelyn together.
Peter'sLove007 chapter 27 . 7/28/2012
I think she should return home... :( but anywyas, Great chapter!
cainecuriso chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
I love your story so far. Although, I do have to ask- Why do some chapters have spaces between the dialogue and some not? I'd prefer spaces, if I may comment on it. :)
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »