Reviews for Betrothed to Death
Peter'sLove007 chapter 26 . 7/18/2012
Wonderful! Yet again, I loved it :) I'm so glad your back up on your feet and writing again. I'm really proud!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
hmmm this was an interesting development :D im intrigued ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
I'm surprised that i like this story as much as i do. not to sound rude but i wasnt sure if i'd like it. its good but i dont understand why orcus is so...distant. like i totally understand the love thing but that doesnt mean that he couldnt be a little more caring i guess. i liked that he was almost smiling while they danced :) i guess im just looking for a little more character development :D
CetoAndromeda chapter 25 . 7/8/2012
hhmm the idiot better realise he loves her soon!
when you get back from your temporary hiatus make sure you update frequently! xx
CaffeMokaLuver chapter 25 . 7/6/2012
My grandfather, who was also like my dad because mine never gave a rats ass about me, died in 2006. For the longest time I was depressed and did nothing about it. I attended counseling sessions and therapists for the longest time. In 2010, I finally got over his death but that was after my grandmother reached out to me. I would spend the weekend with her and she would tell me stories about him and she wouldn't be lonely anymore. It will get worse before it gets better, but find an anchor, someone you can trust with your life, and heal. Message me if you want to talk, because sometimes it is easier talking to a stranger.
Peter'sLove007 chapter 25 . 7/6/2012
UGH! I reviewed the wrong chapter! Oh my god I'm so stupid! aha lol. Anyways, I'm so proud of you for keeping up with the great work, and for finding your inspiration again! Your suck a fantastic author! I get more and more into the story with every chapter :P I thought it was great! Oh and By the way, inbox me :P
Peter'sLove007 chapter 20 . 7/6/2012
I'm so proud of you that you are getting back into your writing :) Your doing so good at getting your inspiration back! Another great chapter! And I loved it! Keep up the fantastic work.
Airazena chapter 25 . 7/5/2012
People don't stress about the chapter, I for one loved it (: I'm glad to seen they are connecting more now.
I'm very sorry about your grandfather, but like Orcus has said it is not a matter of if but of when. Just remember the fond memories of him, how much he helped you and cared for you and cherish what you had. (:
Airazena chapter 24 . 7/4/2012
Please please please please please pleaseeeeeee update soon! I LOVE this story, more then anything I've read on this website. It's beautiful and heartbreaking and makes me want to cry and scream for this girl who desires love from the angel of death. It's original and I can't get enough.
Peter'sLove007 chapter 24 . 6/1/2012
ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER!
Foxi Blair chapter 23 . 5/25/2012
Even if he doesn't say it, I'm glad she realizes now that he does love her. And that's awesome that they're trying for more kiddies!
Peter'sLove007 chapter 23 . 5/24/2012
OMG! I actually love how Astoria said she loved him. That made everything better! Now I am certain that Orcus loves her. Her just has to say it!

You said in the end authors note that the story is coming to an end. I think you could do so much more with this story.

Maybe There could be like a battle scene, between the vampires and the fey.

Also Orcus could get hurt, and Astoria has to help him if she wants him to survive.

I think I have an idea on HOW Orcus could find out he loves her: Astoria can be playing in a field in the garden and Orcus could be standing there watching them, and realize just what family is, and that he truly loves her. Or that he thinks he might love her, and he gets confused, and then distant, and Astoria gets upset with him about being distant.

I have TON'S of Ideas! Oh, and i think they should have another baby, but this time, Orcus has a strange connection to the baby and Astoria doesn't know why.

Maybe, I was thinking that Orcus and her, could go on another vacation without the kids.

Keep up the awesome work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Peter'sLove007 chapter 22 . 5/23/2012
I loved this chapter! but I must say, I think their lives are going a little bit to fast, and I am also slightly disapointed with the fact that Orcus clearly acts like he loves her, but does not. it saddens me...:( But AnyWho! Really grat chapter and I can't wait for the update! I was wondering, what is this "Contest" anyways?

Keep up the good work :P maybe try to slow things down.
Peter'sLove007 chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
This is very Very good, but I am quite confused...There was a time jump in chapter 6. Does she have kids now? And she is having another one? I really hope she ends up with Orcus! I hope he comes to love her the way she needs to be loved. Also, Aesar, he seems very sweet, but i think you should add more discriptions about the characters. It might help a little bit, as well as peoples understandings.
Peter'sLove007 chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Oh My Sweet Goodness! I just loved this chapter! I think that it is very nice for Her to have a friend like Deaths Sister! He is the sweetest thing! I just loooooved this chapter! The wedding was

B-E-A-UTIFUL! I would love to have a wedding like that! But I was wondering, what does death look like, Hmm, it may have been in a earlier chapter and I missed it, but i was wondering if you could send me a detailed description of what he looks like so i can kind of get the image? If you can't that is okay!

But AnyWho! Love it! Very descriptive! Keep up the good work!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »