Reviews for Betrothed to Death
Peter'sLove007 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Oh My Sweet Goodness! I am actually IN LOVE with Death! He is actually very sweet, even though he is almost capturing her, he is still treating her like a civilized person. I like how she is talking this very well. I like how she is embracing what she has, and making the best of the situation. Instead of crying every second and fighting what can't be fought.

Great chapter!
Peter'sLove007 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Oh My Sweet Goodness! This is very good! I just loved how she saw things in a kind of "Covered" way. Meaning: just the way she addresses her parents as "Mommy and "Daddy". I think it was very clever! I know that when the time comes she will realize to herself that it may not have been worth it, living and all. This is just my prediction, and actually I never used to write long Reviews, they used to just be one word. For example: "Good!" aha XD! I do really love this story thought, and i got really into it! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Wow this is long...XD

But also I was wondering if she ever ends up falling in love with anyone? Apart from the man she has to marry? AnyWho! GOOD JOB! LOVE IT!

P.S I will be doing this for every chapter XD
Zireael07 chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
Love the grandmother bit. Awesome!
Zireael07 chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
Wasn't the same beginning in another chapter?
LJune chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Nowadays, whenever I'm reading stories posted on an online site (much like this one), I absolutely NEVER cry. Nothing ever gets to me (mostly because I'm the biggest Grammar Nazi you'll ever find), but you actually made me cry a little bit-and only in the first chapter, too. Achievement unlocked undoubtedly. Can't wait to continue reading!

Lindsey
Whisper of Song chapter 22 . 5/16/2012
another great chapter, please write more!
Foxi Blair chapter 21 . 5/7/2012
Astoria is so quick to anger and so ungrateful at times it drives me crazy. And Orcus does love her. How can you care so much about a person and not love them? He's just too afraid to admit it to himself or anyone else.
Whisper of Song chapter 21 . 5/3/2012
please write more?
Anelir-sensei chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
Thank you for the sympathy ~3 The funeral is this Saturday and I can tell you right nw that I am NOT looking forward to the hugs and I would like this to go by asap So, yes, I think you got Astoria's feelings pretty dead on.

On anpther note. I like how he is slowly coming into his feelings and how they aren't being all dramatic withh ALL of their fights where is carries on and on. They are growing up as a couple 8D I can't wait to read the next chapter and if I were actually good at drawing, I would offer to do your cover for you I hope you find a good cover!
The Rose Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
wow that was really good :)

can't wait to read the rest of this story
XAbsoluteZeroX chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Haha, strangely enough reading this chapter was like partially reading my own first chapter, although I've only just started. Sickly girl forced into a reluctant alliance. I had trouble writing a dying character, but reading this chapter convinced me more that I may be on the right track because I think our styles are similar, and I very much enjoyed yours. So thank you for that!

I liked the descriptive style of writing, but not so many details that it's annoying - just enough. Also, I hope you don't mind but I wrote out your summary again LOL. I don't know if it was your intention for your summary to rhyme but when I read it aloud I just fell in love with it. I thought it needed a beat xD...eh hem!

'Pitiful child, not ready to die. I’ll give you a gift, the gift of time! But this gift has a price to be paid, my dear. I’ll whisk you away on your twenty-first year. Away to my world to stay at my side; to bear my children...and be my bride.'

I hope you like it. Fantastic story, I only read the first chapter because the summary drew me in so well but I know the rest will be just as splendid!
Anelir-sensei chapter 18 . 4/28/2012
I have to admit, I held off on reading this for quite a while because my father just passed away after being in the ICU for about three weeks and I wasn't sure I could make it through this chapter You did an awesome job on this one, I wish I could have been in Astoria's place.
Whisper of Song chapter 20 . 4/27/2012
oh, no, no no no no no... don't do it... don't try to look in that mirror...
Whisper of Song chapter 18 . 4/27/2012
I'm crying in real life...
Foxi Blair chapter 20 . 4/27/2012
Does her "sudden idea" involve something in the room that she's not supposed to go in?

I think I was most surprised that Orcus offered to one day let her come into their world.

The twins are adorable.

I'm glad the chapter was nice and long. :)
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »