Reviews for I'm Keeping On The Jacket
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh so cute. I should go to the beach more. hahahahhaha.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
"how Edward Cullen of you" lol really cute story!
Giulietta Tolomei chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Aw! Stupid Nick. This is amazing! The length is perfect. Oh my god! I wanted more! LOVE IT!
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Wow that was so much fun :)
I think you successfully avoided any cliche-type potholes with your brilliant writing style.
The characters (and the supporting characters) were great (and well thought-of).
Lovely :)
MEG0205 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Loved it! Cute story!
Megan :)
dreeming chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Oh, so cute! I love the pace throughout.
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Haha :) I adore this
Anjelica chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I find that this story is eerily similar to my own life. I am extremely freaked out.. Minus the three supporting hot male friend of the lead male, this is my life.
artistic dreamer chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
this was so cute! i loved it! and i love Will! i find him so adorable despite his ...strange personality hahahah maybe you can do spin offs on the other characters? heheh that would be awesome too! lol
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Wow I was actually really impressed by this one-shot, which is pretty unexpected for me. The pace of the story/development of the romance was just really believable and was definitely helped by the wonderful characterization, especially of Regan. Also there were almost no grammatical/typographical errors which always is a plus.

So yeah, brilliant job and I definitely think I'll be checking out your other fics! ]
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Ahhh, what a beautiful story! I loved the characterisations, the pace, the plot, lets just say I loved everything! Great job.
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I loved the Twilight reference. I laughed really hard. They're cute. I love the fact that Regan is quite sarcastic. It amuses me.
anitsirK chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
really good! :) Just slight overlooked details like how Mike's named wasn't mentioned before you used it in the narration. Since it's in Regan's POV, i think it would've been more logical for him to be introduced to the girls/regan before his name was included in the narration. :)
Kyllex chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
AH! Oh my god, this is SO CUTE. It's the perfect length, and I really love Will's character. He's very realistic...not to mention ADORABLE. This whole thing was just so great! Good job!
its.Nothing.Special chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
this was the greatest. finally a well-written and realistic romantic encounter! i'm glad things didn't start off so hot for the two of them, but that regan still gave will a chance. really well-imagined and well-written; great pacing and flow, and just all-around awesome! thanks for the read!

;)becky