Reviews for In Another Life
Ravenclaw Introvert chapter 1 . 3/8
This was really really good! It was very touching, and it shows how not all of the Nazis actually supported Hitler. I guess this is a oneshot, but if you ever decide to continue, I'll follow you.
sweetladyjane2012 chapter 1 . 3/6
It was a very sweet story and I really enjoyed it. I hope you'll do a sequel someday, perhaps a story in which he helps her escape the camp and they run away together...
CaciaCoon chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I wish I had seen the original.

I always like WWll era stories, because then I can pretend my ancestors are in it...
ruthie chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
i notice you had said that you have another story called between two worlds that you have been working on and it's avaliable to read but it is not here on your profile I really want to read your story so could you tell me where I could find it
Agagite Whispers chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
So glad you've updated, keep up the fantastic work!
Labyrinth Fan 23 chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
I loved it! Update again soon! :)
ruthie chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
I love your story it's wonderful please update
Lea chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
You have done very well with the portrayal of the characters and made the story seem lifelike,despite the historical circumstances. I look forward to reading more!
Magnulux chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Amazing! I love it. Please, do keep writing.
nostalgiagoat chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
I love historical fiction. I just do.

the only things I would critique is how much dialogue is in the chapters. time transitions are a bit confusing so just a bit more description would be helpful. also why does his mom call him Alex instead of Will? I do that sometimes, change my character's name in the middle of the story in the rough draft, but you should probably edit the story and decide on a name if it's public. also Eva does seem to warm up to Will very fast, of course I suppose they've been talking for a while now.

finally I looooooooove this story and am very interested in reading how it all turns out.
XxAmanda Is A Jasper's GirlxX chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
that was an interesting story. i cannot wait to read what happens next. please update the story soon!
WideEyedInnocence chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
I've been writing a story on the same idea, a Nazi/ Jew romance! I think you write very well! There is a lot of dialogue though. The only thing I find strange is the fact Eva warms up to Will so quickly, though he is a Nazi. You would think she'd be pretty terrified of him, but that's just me:) I'm putting it on my alerts! Go check out my story if you're interested!
corbsxx chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
This is simply wonderful :D Please continue it :D
Labyrinth Fan 23 chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
Aww! That was so sweet!

I feel bad that Will has realized that he couldn't be with Eva!

Annamarie doesn't deserve him! He's not some turn key!

I hope he doesn't push Eva away when he's the only hope she has to keep contact with her family.

No, Eva deserves a man who will take care of her and Will is the man for the job!

If he gets prosecuted for Crimes against Humanity then the courts would need a good ass whooping from me! :)

Awesome work! I cannot wait for more! :)

PLEASE update again soon! :)
justanotherproblem chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
I love this story so much! Please do more!