Reviews for Courting Chaos
Guest chapter 14 . 2/17
This sucks, because I only discovered your story today and would love to read it :(
Ceri Anne chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
Just wanted to let you know that I have reviewed Courting Chaos on Amazon, I really hope you get the recognition you deserve! I'm so glad you weren't put off publishing the book :)
BelleS212 chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
I am sorry to say I didn't save it and haven't gotten around to finish it when it was removed. I hope somebody did!
Cannot wait for Courting Chaos to become available :)
Carole chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
Hi I wanted to say that I'm so sorry people ruined this all for you and I hope that, since your obviously a kick ass author, you might start selling your stuff on amazon because I'd love to have the opportunity to pay for it.
DreamsOnlyLastForTheNight chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
This was an awesome story to read! Sam was a strong character who didn't take anyone's shit and that was very refreshing. You did a good job of showing the gradual progression of their feelings for each other get stronger and everything was paced very well! :)
NverSayNver chapter 15 . 5/8/2013
This story has me so confused. I loved it' but you have me thinking about it. Like it left me wanting to kill Jake and Nora. Just want to like findnout what happend through Jakems head. Like why propose to someone and regret ot two weeks later. I can't. But i love it. Like Aaron and Her are adorable!
FairyTaleDreams chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
Really, just awwwww! Such a cute story. LOVED it.
Minkaos chapter 15 . 4/10/2013
Amazing read. Sam and Aaron are really really perfect for each other :)
heal me forever chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
i love dis stry ..so much wow just soooooooo wow ..damn

d tears the happiness abut reading dis amazing stry...KUDOS

i love tyler , aaron nd sam
not be bad i HATE nora no matter wat i cant peg to like her nd jake srry ...i AM having a sister ...its just curel ..i dnt know i just dnt get her ..how can she do dat god AM I PISSED yet? HELL YEAH..!

anyway great stry out deir wish u had more reveiws nd fav ...make sure dat dnt get to u dis stry is awesum LOVE IT :DDDDDDDDD
GOD BLESS (:
FamishedNight chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
Awesome.
breaker99 chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
This was a story with a very cliche and predictable plot however I did enjoy reading the story.
toffeema chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
I for one am very happy with your chick-flick stories! And I am so happy you are incapable of writing anything other than a happy ending. It's one of the reasons why I've read more than half your stories in two days! :) Thank You!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2012
Lovely story! And the fact that the wedding was in Rivera Maya makes it even better! :) I went to Rivera Maya two times already and felt in love with it instantly and always imagined a beautiful wedding there in the beach...
You are a good writer :)
XOXO,
BoysInBooksAreAlwaysBetter ;)
LoveAlways03 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Why this doesn't have more reviews is beyond me! I have read one chapter and already know I'll be spending the rest of my night reading this instead of going to bed...even though I have to be up in like four hours! This will be worth it! Great first chapter! Excited for more! :)
Bubbly Girl chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Aww! We all need fluff in our lives! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl