Reviews for Bloody Rosaries
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I like how there's such a big contrast between where she was before and this place, but I think you could build on it a bit more - does she feel uncomfortable in this new place? Does she find it strange, odd? I feel like, as a reader, I know very little of Esme's feelings and thoughts, it's more like I just know what she's done/is doing, and not much about how she feels about it, so I would suggest just building on that a bit more. other than that, really liking it, like I said before, and I look forward to seeing more.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I would love to see more of this. Great job at holding information back, while giving the reader enough of the view of what these girls - and these vampires - live like through Esme's eyes. Great name for the character, by the way. The interactions were handled well, and I like how Esme comes across as a strong women, even when she is submissive around the vampires. The vampire who takes her at the end is an interesting character, and I think you portrayed that well. Great stuff, and I look forward to more.